Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,483 members, 7,951,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (8129 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Chai this reminds me of my year one in UNN.
I was iberibeitically pampering and preserving this girl for marriage(in my mind) while she was busy fvcking herself to stupor with other dudes.

Stupid young me. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Mannygoulding(m): 6:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Tor! Kwantinue
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by hashtagged(m): 6:58pm On Feb 29, 2020
Young man if you are a Christain and love your soul know sexual imorality is a terrible sin and abstain from it
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by ITbomb(m): 7:08pm On Feb 29, 2020
See confused soul trying to confuse me

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
hashtagged:
Young man if you are a Christain and love your soul know sexual imorality is a terrible sin and abstain from it
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
jamesxay:
Hello everyone, I'm kinda puzzled and feel I could pour my heart on this thread concerning what I've been facing.

First off...I'm the sex dominant guy who doesn't dick-think so I act uninterested and put myself/my job before girls. I met this girl who has a huge crush on me and I avoided taking advantage of her even when she brings herself to the table. I also didn't ask her out as I don't really fancy dating someone I would see always for over-familiarity/space based reasons(we are practically neighbours). This girl just wants to be with me always, she gets jealous when I as much as mention another girl's name and says she loves me most, shows me care and respect. I told I can't date someone who has lots of boyfriends I am aware of and sleeps with them for money claims etc.

Now I discover this girl now takes me for granted now and tells everyone I am not serious because I don't bleep her, I tell my guys she's too delicate for casual sex, it's not everything in life even though it's pretty needed for humanity. However it turns out my "delicate" girl has sex with different guys always although she says it is just for money which i was initially judgement and skeptical about,it seems she wants to use me as retirement plan. Ok I like the girl for her prospects, I am lonely and haven't had sex in a long time.

I decided to clear her doubts (still no sex intents so I didnt even get condoms, just some rocking). I needed her to stop seeing me as weak. I stared tipping her of my intents, let her see me naked several times without asking her for sex. Gradually I started teasing, and carefully/respectfully toughing her (non intimate places). But one-time I decided to move further with the intimacy levels and she mistook it for sex attempt and avoided me kissing her although she allowed me touch her. I didn't like her silence during the whole process and I felt pity for her so i stopped as quickly and apologized with a smile the next day.

It took a long time and each time she initiates intimacy when we're alone, she initially publicly shames me for resisting and now calls me a bad boy (tells my friends half-story without her own side of it) and when I make an attempt to be intimate she resists again. This happened 3 times in total and I'm fed up. This is a girl I show care for, resisted and still resist her womanliness (girl moves in undies in my presence and thinks showing me a bit of skin feeds me). I let her know I can chew gum and still bleep her...I am that bad oh just that brokeness must be eradicated.

My people all this hit home for me because I am actually a good person at core and I feel rejected and played-with, I have this feeling that I am paying for having tried to be physical with a girl I didn't ask out and I now feel that this girl has successfully made me show her a part of me I keep hidden. I have destroyed my defenses and showed her she's special to me sex or not, kept other girls who are interested in me/ I'm interested in at bay for her sake and I have been offering her my attention, myself and more.

I feel I do not need to be with this girl again because I have been played to see if I was human.

What do you guys think of this?

Would definitely love to read the part 2.

We readers need to no if they eventually fvked, who d girl got married to las las, how d guy ended his life as a bad boy.

Thumbs up Op.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Omar09(m): 7:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
jamesxay:
Hello everyone, I'm kinda puzzled and feel I could pour my heart on this thread concerning what I've been facing.

Tbh I couldn't get much information from your write up. It looked like you were in war against yourself. I mean you don't want to date her, you don't want to di.ck her, yet you go into romance with her... I mean who does that?

This is a story of a jobless man. Read this keenly and take it to heart, it will help in you life.

1. If you have a principle and or standard, uphold it. What do I mean, you said you didn't like dating or sexing anyone whom you live in close proximity with or will always have to see to avoid familiarity and all what not as in your neighbors, office mate and or school colleagues. That is a principle. You should never break it no matter what.

2. You don't start what you can't finish. You don't say you are romancing a girl with no intention of fvcking her afterwards. It shows how a weak man you are.

3. It is better you apologize for trying to bang her and she refused than to apologize for being a gentlemen. And it best not to even apologize for trying to bang her and she refuses.

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by hashtagged(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
Idontgiveafuck2:
YOU ENTER YEAR ONE DEY THINK OF MARRIAGE? grin
I don't get what u re saying
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by GOOOGLE504(m): 7:14pm On Feb 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU SOUND LIKE AN UNDERGRADUATE WHO JUST NEEDS A LOT OF PES2020 AND STUFF.

How about some Call of Duty with a couple friends. Or just go to church and join Choir ffs.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
J111333:
Chai this reminds me of my year one in UNN.
I was iberibeitically pampering and preserving this girl for marriage(in my mind) while she was busy fvcking herself to stupor with other dudes.

Stupid young me. grin
YOU ENTER YEAR ONE COME DEY THINK OF MARRIAGE? grin

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Idontgiveafuck2: 7:16pm On Feb 29, 2020
hashtagged:

I don't get what u re saying
NOT FOR YOU BRO.SORRY
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Ishilove: 7:17pm On Feb 29, 2020
jamesxay:

First off...I'm the sex dominant guy who doesn't dick-think so I act uninterested and put myself/my job before girls. I met this girl who has a huge crush on me and I avoided taking advantage of her even when she brings herself to the table. I also didn't ask her out as I don't really fancy dating someone I would see always for over-familiarity/space based reasons(we are practically neighbours). This girl just wants to be with me always, she gets jealous when I as much as mention another girl's name and says she loves me most, shows me care and respect. I told I can't date someone who has lots of boyfriends I am aware of and sleeps with them for money claims etc.

Now I discover this girl now takes me for granted now and tells everyone I am not serious because I don't bleep her, I tell my guys she's too delicate for casual sex, it's not everything in life even though it's pretty needed for humanity. However it turns out my "delicate" girl has sex with different guys always although she says it is just for money which i was initially judgement and skeptical about,it seems she wants to use me as retirement plan. Ok I like the girl for her prospects, I am lonely and haven't had sex in a long time.

I decided to clear her doubts (still no sex intents so I didnt even get condoms, just some rocking). I needed her to stop seeing me as weak. I stared tipping her of my intents, let her see me naked several times without asking her for sex. Gradually I started teasing, and carefully/respectfully toughing her (non intimate places). But one-time I decided to move further with the intimacy levels and she mistook it for sex attempt and avoided me kissing her although she allowed me touch her. I didn't like her silence during the whole process and I felt pity for her so i stopped as quickly and apologized with a smile the next day.

It took a long time and each time she initiates intimacy when we're alone, she initially publicly shames me for resisting and now calls me a bad boy (tells my friends half-story without her own side of it) and when I make an attempt to be intimate she resists again. This happened 3 times in total and I'm fed up. This is a girl I show care for, resisted and still resist her womanliness (girl moves in undies in my presence and thinks showing me a bit of skin feeds me). I let her know I can chew gum and still bleep her...I am that bad oh just that brokeness must be eradicated.

My people all this hit home for me because I am actually a good person at core and I feel rejected and played-with, I have this feeling that I am paying for having tried to be physical with a girl I didn't ask out and I now feel that this girl has successfully made me show her a part of me I keep hidden. I have destroyed my defenses and showed her she's special to me sex or not, kept other girls who are interested in me/ I'm interested in at bay for her sake and I have been offering her my attention, myself and more.

I feel I do not need to be with this girl again because I have been played to see if I was human.

You no get wetin you dey think.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Ishilove: 7:19pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dicktion:
But one-time I decided to move further with the intimacy levels and she mistook it for sex attempt

Exactly where I stopped reading the trash...
Can't be confused by reading stories from confused souls biko
It seems I'm not the only one who saw the confusion in his thought processes. Very confused fellow.

Youths of nowadays, na only fvck dem sabi.

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by luvyaself95(m): 7:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
ONCE GIRL ṢEÉ YOU HAVE INTEREST IN HER, HER LOVE OR WHATEVER FOR YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY TURN OFF.
MR MAB YOU'RE NOT ONLY RETIREMENT YOU'RE ALSO A NICE MAN THAT WILL EAT RUDIMENT.

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Liposure: 7:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is what happens when a man is not firm. Now d lady is toying with ur feelings

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Hush365(m): 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Wait, ur girl sleeps with other men for money and u are still with her? I thought men like u don't exist. Unless this story is a lie
my sister I also did something like that
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Tonyfx: 8:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
This is what I think

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by chatinent: 8:35pm On Feb 29, 2020
OP, unwhore yourself you simp!

2 Likes

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by DAramis: 8:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
jamesxay:

It seems she wants to use me as retirement plan.

I have nothing to think other than you being concerned about this.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by MickzyDonald: 8:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Abeg she never sleep with me ooo

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by gift2xl: 11:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
PLS VISIT THE HOSPITAL, SO THAT THEY CAN OPERATE OUT THE MUMU WAY THEY UR HEAD. UR SAVING HER.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by willyo(m): 12:37am On Mar 01, 2020
Dicktion:
But one-time I decided to move further with the intimacy levels and she mistook it for sex attempt

Exactly where I stopped reading the trash...
Can't be confused by reading stories from confused souls biko

Pardon/permit my flaws, but could u be the one on ur profile pic?

Dammmn curious undecided
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by foleskay(m): 12:45am On Mar 01, 2020
Am i the only one who Can't really grasp or decode the baldadash you wrote up there! Go back and modify your post please.

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by GreenArrow1(m): 5:42am On Mar 01, 2020
itsme01:
what kind of fvckery did I just read

she has a huge crush on you yet refuses your kiss? , Fvcks other guys and let you know? shocked

I needed her to stop seeing me as weak. I stared tipping her of my intents, let her see me naked several times without asking her for sex ? what on earth is this fvckery suppose to mean? you tipp her on your intention of fvcking her(whatever that means), you strip for her and go naked without fvcking her grin lol what are you now a stripper

It took a long time and each time she initiates intimacy when we're alone, she initially publicly shames me for resisting and now calls me a bad boy
publicly shames you and call you bad boy, you kids haven't even hit the second base.. what kind of shit do this indomie generation smokes

Lol! You just killed it!

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Akachukwu42(m): 6:31am On Mar 01, 2020
I think she doesn't want to infect you with something
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by femi4: 6:52am On Mar 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Wait, ur girl sleeps with other men for money and u are still with her? I thought men like u don't exist. Unless this story is a lie
Not his girl, he's just interested in his own part of the national cake. Unfortunately, Animashun think he's not done enough to have his share
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 01, 2020
willyo:

Pardon/permit my flaws, but could u be the one on ur profile pic?

Dammmn curious undecided
Ya wink

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by ecstasy357(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2020
jamesxay:

I met this girl whom I have been avoiding to bleep for a while despite her crushing on me and initiating everything since I didn't really want to date her for some proximity/space principle issues although I was developing feelings for her. My feelings escalated the first time I tried to be intimate with her when she had pushed me to the brim and I could no longer be nice. This girl halted the intimacy and I wondered why but I just thought she was only forming bad and was not ready. I apologized and kept my distance sexually.

Weeks passed only for her to come pushing the sexual tension thing more intense and then the shocking discovery I made that this girl wasn't as innocent as I thought, she's had several guys and was a chronic flirt although she told me it was just for the money. Anyways I cooled off my anger towards the discovery as I had come to appreciate her for her character and love she had shown me. I told her to stop living such a life and If i wasn't satisfying her I'd adjust which she hastily obliged to and I started making moves to show her all kinds of love. The second time I tried to be intimate she still resisted and it begins to look embarrassing to me. I feel as if this girl is toying with me for some reasons I can't figure out.

Just recently I find she still hangs out with the guys and is even intimate with some of which I have found in her home. I feel so insulted.

[Note: This is an updated/modified post due to misunderstanding/suggestions]

She is saving you for marriage. Be proud!
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by donjobill: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:

We do, Your Royal Highness, Queen Phil.
The only difference, is, some of us have attained self realization and have come to terms with our true inner selves. Unlike others, who are still on the journey to self realization, as is the case with the op. tongue
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by donjobill: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2020
@ Op

This girl is submitting herself to other guys to Bleep her, which according to her, she only does it for money while withholding having sex with you. She enjoys more the focus and attention you are giving her.
She even goes to the extent of seducing you in private, just to make you more desperate for her.

Why can't you equally find another girl to be having sex with and let her know you are having sex with the other girl for a particular reason? Meanwhile you may choose to continue giving her the focus and attention that she delights in getting from you, if you feel impelled to.

This shouldn't be an issue! Unless you secretly enjoy being frustrated by her and coming here, in the name of seeking advice, to vent it out when it's getting too much for you to bear.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by donjobill: 2:10pm On Mar 01, 2020
@Op

The issue with you is you want to get this girl to focus all her attention and love on you, at the exclusion of any other guy.

In other words, you are trying to change her into what you want when she's not ready.
Why can't you allow her to be!
Then try to change yourself into what will give you inner security and peace of mind.
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by willyo(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Dicktion:
Ya wink

Don't mean to be rude, but Its tempting to wanna know why u prefer this semi-nude pic as a DP in a public forum.

Tho, its overly captivating...

H.O.T!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With / how many ladies will like this!!! *pic* / She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.