Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,483 members, 7,951,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else (8129 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex. Man Laments / She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / She Denies Me Sex But Enjoys Random Sex With Other Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Ilufoye00(m): 6:11am On Mar 03, 2020
Give her money, take her to a hotel room, and Bleep the hell out of her life...make sure hit the pussy very hard like tomorrow is judgment day....she is mad

1 Like

Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Phenomenal16(f): 8:23am On Mar 03, 2020
jamesxay:
Hello everyone, I'm kinda puzzled and feel I could pour my heart on this thread concerning what I've been facing.

I met this girl whom I have been avoiding to bleep for a while despite her crushing on me and initiating everything since I didn't really want to date her for some proximity/space principle issues although I was developing feelings for her. My feelings escalated the first time I tried to be intimate with her when she had pushed me to the brim and I could no longer be nice. This girl halted the intimacy and I wondered why but I just thought she was only forming bad and was not ready. I apologized and kept my distance sexually.

Weeks passed only for her to come pushing the sexual tension thing more intense and then the shocking discovery I made that this girl wasn't as innocent as I thought, she's had several guys and was a chronic flirt although she told me it was just for the money. Anyways I cooled off my anger towards the discovery as I had come to appreciate her for her character and love she had shown me. I told her to stop living such a life and If i wasn't satisfying her I'd adjust which she hastily obliged to and I started making moves to show her all kinds of love. The second time I tried to be intimate she still resisted and it begins to look embarrassing to me. I feel as if this girl is toying with me for some reasons I can't figure out.

Just recently I find she still hangs out with the guys and is even intimate with some of which I have found in her home. I feel so insulted.

[Note: This is an updated/modified post due to misunderstanding/suggestions]

..husband material reserved for marriage.. Lol...wise up!!!!
Re: She Denies Me Sex But Sleeps With Everyone Else by Phenomenal16(f): 8:24am On Mar 03, 2020
J111333:
Chai this reminds me of my year one in UNN.
I was iberibeitically pampering and preserving this girl for marriage(in my mind) while she was busy fvcking herself to stupor with other dudes.

Stupid young me. grin
..are u a super Lion

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Your Skin Complexion Affects Who You Fall In Love With / how many ladies will like this!!! *pic* / She Wants Me Back But Doesn't Know I Know This....✿.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.