Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,954 members, 7,873,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:19 AM

Reason Why Rita Said She's Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reason Why Rita Said She's Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge (1220 Views)

Paris-based Nigerian Lady Says She Will Pay Any Man Who Agrees To Marry Her / Reason Why Rita Said She’s Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge / Is She Using Me To Satisfy Her Sexual Needs?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Rita Said She's Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by Danier32: 4:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
One Miss. Rita has got the whole media buzzing after her erotic statement on her social media page.

Here is what She wrote on her wall;

“My name is Rita, age 30. It’s hard to find love, if you can play good I will pay you well, don’t be shy to message, let’s talk if you like me. I will reply asap.”

Today many the reason why we need a companion and a soul mate is to satisfy one’s deaire, and to cover all the journey of life.
please click here to read more

Re: Reason Why Rita Said She's Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge by FatherBona: 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
LA click LA pregnant

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Announces He Is Pregnant, Flaunts ‘baby Bump’ In Video, Nigerians React / My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage / Hushpuppi’s Girlfriend Embarked On 30days Fasting & Prayer For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.