Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,400 members, 7,881,454 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC (38776 Views)

Cherubim And Seraphim Church Warns Buhari Govt Against ‘arrest Of Peter Obi’ / Governor Diri's Reaction When Nengi Visited Him Vs When Trikytee Visited / Bayelsa Tribunal Chairman Affirms Governor Diri’s Election, Disagrees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by Pruwa: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2020
he should have shared the money to all bayelsans instead naw
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 01, 2020
Neroiam:

Same kinsmen who wouldn't take advises if one is given them sake of the fact they're older or saw you growing up.
Some of them are egoistic and just want money and are not ready to work.
Bro.. Let them work. Do not despise the days of your little beginning.

If you'd said; ignorance will bury most Africans, I'll agree with you. Refer Hosea 4:6-- my people are destroyed for lack of knowledge (they're ignorant)

Am certain you have not been to Bayelsa before. If you have, you will know what much 40m can do in the state. Just the life's of one community can change with that amount.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by mu2sa2: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2020
TheTourist:
Omo white missionaries enter these South South people wella oh. Any small thing "God this" "God that" "Church here and there". Meanwhile they're going to steal public funds las las grin grin
Hahaha! Truth is constant.
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by Mires: 5:05pm On Mar 01, 2020
"Without even consulting my deputy ..." Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
All these money making Organization sef...

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by Neroiam(m): 5:12pm On Mar 01, 2020
OgunLaakaye:

Am certain you have not been to Bayelsa before. If you have, you will know what much 40m can do in the state. Just the life's of one community can change with that amount.

That can still happen with good leadership. Implementation of developmental allocation to the different communities and ensuring they're used for those purposes will better a community.

Sometimes it's not even the leaders but the people. How can a leader bring a company to your community that you know fully well the youths will benefit from through employment and the general public through the services rendered. And there are community heads with their advisers and stupid youths demanding for "matching ground money" before the company sets off.. This is why some communities have remained as they are.
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by Dpharisee: 5:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Why church?

Though its your private money, if iys me I will use that money to empower 40 university graduates with 1million each.

Use small opportunity and shine, think well with money.

Pastor Church that'z already rich...

Church does a lot of charity already, so relax. The church council will deliberate how to use the money
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by MillerJnr(m): 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2020
maasoap:

Bayelsa is 70% water. Twice of Lagos state in what sense exactly? Of course, it's owing salaries including local governments. People who massively voted PDP out were not stupid, another 4 years is fast approaching. Just watch how this clown will waste and abuse this opportunity like those ones before him

bayelsa is bigger than Lagos bros
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by MillerJnr(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
deltaboyo1:
U beta sharrap ur corona mouth if u think God nor dey bless u beta keep quiet. If u one serve anything that's not our business as for south south people we go worship our God so go sit lubbish. Because we worship him days why he bless us with so many natural resources the pray I always ask from God that he should give us a good leaders so that he can develop our region and Nigeria as a whole

bros let's reason collectively for once na, politicians steal and deceive you with God, and you fall for their gimmicks, why can't he use such money to set up 4 different bore holes with 10m each?, this money can only benefit the pastor and few others you and I know that.
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by encryptjay(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
Small money compared to what he's going to sit on. APC goofed big time.
There's money in Nigerian politicians. Even officials of SuGs, faculty, departments etc in universities are cashing out big time. We're just grooming the same set of people.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
Amitez:
God really protected South South from the APC and their RUGA.

Same God will do it in IMO...no APC
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2020
tatatar:
Dude keeps gloating about his "victory" based on exploiting the legal loopholes while forgetting the fact that he wasn't bayelsa people's choice.
You mustn't keep publicly announcing them,so stop this your rude displays at their faces and start working

Whether he is their choice or not,they can wail till 2024 or hug transformers
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by Dollabiz: 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Oh
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
worworbabe:
He lacks wisdom.

He donated the money without consulting his deputy. Now you see the kind of leadership he is going to run.

As a Governor of the state, that money should have been used for your people's betterment and not deposited in a church for a few men in gown to benefit from.

Is it your money?
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by MillerJnr(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
prekumohtim:

Chairman of empowerment committee keep it up . How many have you ever empowered throughout your life ?
bros when the corrupt politicians read this your comment they will surely be happy, because they've got supporters.
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by badoh(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2020
Do you know the number of boreholes that could be sunk with that 40million naira to provide affordable water to Bayelsans. Some Naija politicians and leaders dont think before taking decisions. Accepted it was God's plan for you to be Governor, however, the same God wants you to make impact by touching people's life and not by donating to church arbitrarily.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2020
foolbuster:

or even divide the money. but what do you expect from someone that is not a true reflection of the people's choice and going there solely for his interests and that of his cronies.

wailer... keep it up till 2024
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by Awoleesu(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
yarimo:
Mteeeww undecided undecided
Kee yosef dia

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by DonroxyII: 5:34pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Why church?

Though its your private money, if iys me I will use that money to empower 40 university graduates with 1million each.

Second Term Campaign loading

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by sosospence(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
pressplay411:

The concern is "without even consulting my deputy."
Touching the man's money without even consulting him.
Sounds more like a dictator than a governor.
I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by MillerJnr(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

Same God will do it in IMO...no APC
so the same PDP that northerners formed is now a religion in the east? Allah serki

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by lomprico(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Why church?

and na government house church. lol, he donated it to himself.

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by lomprico(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
MillerJnr:

so the same PDP that northerners formed is now a religion in the east?
Allah serki

Late Alex ekwueme formed PDP
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by MillerJnr(m): 5:37pm On Mar 01, 2020
badoh:
Do you know the number of boreholes that could be sunk with that 40million naira to provide affordable water to Bayelsans. Some Naija politicians and leaders dont think before taking decisions. Accepted it was God's plan for you to be Governor, however, the same God wants you to make impact by touching people's life and not by donating to church arbitrarily.

it shows that they don't care about the masses

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by AstralBody: 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
yarimo:
Mteeeww undecided undecided
Adamu,go n die gringringrin
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by chijokz(m): 5:38pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ogegeodey:
Why church?

Exactly my assertions..

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by MillerJnr(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

Late Alex ekwueme formed PDP

hahahahaha, who is Alex ekwueme when northerners take the driver seat and dictate the pace in PDP?,
which igbo leaders with balls can boldly request for PDP presidential ticket and fight for it, no, they will rather rally round their bosses up north.
SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by olisaEze(m): 5:44pm On Mar 01, 2020
Ya beans done don na, what is N40 million compared to what u wii collect from the treasury in 4 years! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by lomprico(m): 5:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
MillerJnr:

hahahahaha, who is Alex ekwueme when northerners take the driver seat and dictate the pace in PDP?,
which igbo leaders with balls can boldly request for PDP presidential ticket and fight for it, no, they will rather rally round their bosses up north.
SHAME!!!
I just corrected you on who formed the party not who controls it.
na you talk am o, now u don dey shift goal post.

besides the same Alex won the first presidential ticket only that Obj used 150million to upturn it.
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by foolbuster: 5:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
ENIGMATIC2023:

wailer... keep it up till 2024

Zombie keep suffering and smiling till you receive sense.
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by ofwest47(m): 5:56pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nawao! see the beginning of the beginning of the end of the road for Bayelsa by the end of the road party aka P D P Governor. Everybody knows that a Kobo has not being paid in by the lawyers concerned yet the Governor is using N40 million Naira from the State account to donate to a church while workers minimum wage demand has not been resolved.
Re: Governor Diri Donates N40m Supreme Court Awarded Him To Church, Warns APC by MillerJnr(m): 5:57pm On Mar 01, 2020
lomprico:

I just corrected you on who formed the party not who controls it.
na you talk am o, now u don dey shift goal post.

besides the same Alex won the first presidential ticket only that Obj used 150million to upturn it.

north gave obj cuz of mko .QED

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy" / Rashida Bello Gushes Over Yahaya Bello After His Arrival To Nigeria / Rare Photo Of A Soldier Teaching A Lady How 2 Shoot Gun During Nigeria Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.