Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,262 members, 7,880,990 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:30 AM

Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' (87643 Views)

Russia govt said they found cure for Coronavirus- drug Mefloquine / Good News As India Finally Found Cure To Conoravirus / Coronavirus: US Testing Maurice Iwu’s Drug - Ogbonanya Onu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by BERNIMOORE: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
sonsomegrigbo:

Is that not the election rigger of Obasanjo?

Àràmi è rírí, mo r'órí ológbò l'átẹ
Kalu became a Muslim because of Efcc trial, IMO state fraudulent Governor just install New imam, Bros Iwu just found a cure for CV.... Wonders keep coming
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by obibob2020(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Teewhy2:
If truly they found it they will not be talking to FG but to WHO and other foreign bodies because that is where the money is, but wait ooooh did they travel to any part of the world where we have large no of infested people to test it on or how did they know what they have is the cure.
Oga think before you comment.
So you expect them to run straight to WHO without passing through the Federal government.
The Federal government need to experiment the cure to ascertain it's efficiency before calling on WHO to finalize it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by israelmao(m): 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
A man of wisdom will always find his way out in every predicament.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
All hail Prof. Maurice Iwu the election manipulator and rigger. Convid 19 don ready to infest US$ oooo
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by on4a: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
qtx:

Bros you are not a white man so forget it. Doubt me? Then ask Abalaka and Abdulahi. grin

It is not about him being a white man or not, would the blacks support him first?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by MaryAmaka1: 6:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
centilad:
Did I hear you say "CURE"?
yes you heard it right,
There's even cure for HIV/AIDS, what you don't know you don't know
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Angy55(f): 6:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
I can't help it rather than to laugh grin.
Hahaha.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by jaxxy(m): 6:34pm On Mar 02, 2020
Teewhy2:
If truly they found it they will not be talking to FG but to WHO and other foreign bodies because that is where the money is, but wait ooooh did they travel to any part of the world where we have large no of infested people to test it on or how did they know what they have is the cure.

2015 untested drug for a 2019 active virus. Interesting mr Iwu.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by 2shure: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Another bitter kola saga

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Professor Maurice iwu is broke..so he needs to advertise his Onitsha adulterated drugs for people to buy.
Common election wey you supervise no get head, Nah coronavirus you want come solve. I will be the last person to believe Maurice iwu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by SweetCunt97(f): 6:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Thieves! 2015 ke shocked
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by SweetCunt97(f): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gforce2015:
Professor Maurice iwu is broke..so he needs to advertise his Onitsha adulterated drugs for people to buy.
Common election wey you supervise no get head, Nah coronavirus you want come solve. I will be the last person to believe Maurice iwu.
Thank God u know

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by optimus106(m): 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
Thief!!!
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by pmoye(m): 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Because this isn't the first time these political professors are embarrassing us. Where is the cure discovered by Abalaka for HIV/AIDs? Or the claim of cure for Ebola... Deal with it, many Nigerian professors are too dense to even know what it means to discover a cure.

For your information, discovering a drug cure for a disease is a very long and extremely risky process that can last as long as 15 years, and will gulp averagely 1.3 billion USD. A drug treatment discovered last year November for sickle cell disease had commenced in the 1980s there about before it became a full fledged drug.

Discovering a drug is not something that happens suddenly, anyhow or just by the wishing. It requires a sound research culture, facility and environment, none of which is in place in Nigeria. Most of our researchers in Nigeria only soak ewedu or efinrin inside water, and pour the extract into an animal... That is the common research that facilities in Nigerian universities can support. I know what I am talking about. I had worked for years as a researcher in Nigeria, Europe and US, and I know that Nigeria lacks the necessary facilities and governmental support to discover anything. Most of the discoveries by Nigerians happened outside of Nigeria for a very good reason.

So, I am not trying to impulsively criticize the man, and I called him Ewure because I recognized that it is all about politics. He wants to use his ridiculous claim to have another bite at the national cake. Period. It is the same old story.

No genuine scientists boasts of having discovered a cure from such flimsy empirical observations Iwu might have happened upon. Any expert in drug discovery science here will know exactly what I am talking about.

Iwu is merely trying to be an Ewure so as to have a bite at the national yam.

Period.

friday2011:

Na wa, we are always too quick to jump into conclusions, why not wait and see how things unfold, nigerians in the health industry are good at what they do with an enabling environment, thats why nigerian doctors in the US are highly rated.

How will you feel later if what he and his group has is actually a good cure for virus?

Imagine you calling him "ewure" meaning a goat...

Wetin d man do you? This is a man that you are supposed to be using his achievements as a reference and prayer point.

May God grant all of us wisdom and understanding.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Theoarhics: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Scammers everywhere.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Thegoodone13(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
thesicilian:
And the award for Scientist of the Year goes to Mr. Maurice Iwu for finding a cure 5yrs ago for a new virus that was only detected 3months ago!
it has been in existing for more than 5years. Read *the eyes of darkness*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Quaddafi29: 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Give him the resources to turn his idea into drug but it fails, he should be jailed for 20 years. Does that mean he knew about corona virus 5 years ago?
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
ijustdey:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/03/we-have-found-cure-for-coronavirus-iwu/
Igbo amaka.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii helinues afamed sarrki blackking98 greenback iceberg3

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Renforce: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
thesicilian:
And the award for Scientist of the Year goes to Mr. Maurice Iwu for finding a cure 5yrs ago for a new virus that was only detected 3months ago!

He saw the solution before the problem grin

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Ekpeitut: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
No comments.. grin
If you know, you know.

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Kuficking: 6:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
Wow
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by deavicky(m): 6:40pm On Mar 02, 2020
Teewhy2:
they can not try it with WHO nah. They can only play federal Government of Nigeria Yahoo Yahoo not WHO.
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by bigtt76(f): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
thesicilian:
He remains the only PROPHET I know grin grin grin
Every other one na PASTOPRENEUR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by pmoye(m): 6:41pm On Mar 02, 2020
Bros, it is another means to siphon money. I can bet anyone on that. This set of people are only interested in profiting from human miseries, just the same way they are reaping in profits from Boko Haram, they are already ganging up again to rake in billions on the occasion of coronavirus.

Neroiam:
Prof. Are you sure? Ehem ..I know why i dey ask o
I hope this isn't another means to syphon money. The later you tell us Coronavirus don chop the money for lab.

Well, let's see
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by pmoye(m): 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
You know what is up bros!
Exactly.
It isn't the job of government to fund a drug discovery venture, it is the big Pharma companies who will be able to spread the discovery through out the world. But Iwu knows he has found nothing, but he still wants to throw some words together to confuse and deceive the President into releasing money to him that will never be accounted for.

I'm happy many Nigerians are seeing through their lies.
JEmma1:
Let me just comment my reserves..

If you are sure you and your team have found the cure to covid-19 like you claimed, you will not even be seeking sponsorship form Nigeria's federal government. you will be negotiating with bigger players like WHO, UNICEF or even China.

1 Like

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by betterpikinn: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:
He is a Professor of Pharmacognosy.... He is good.

INEC tainted him!
I know him personally, him mouth too much...
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by fergie001: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
betterpikinn:

I know him personally, him mouth too much...
Hahahahahahaha.......sweet mouth.. Na Imo man nah grin
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
Is this not the same man that claimed to have a cure for HIV? I swear there are a lot of mad men in this country
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by abdullkabar(m): 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
This could be bloggers doing
I have been hearing of coronavirus from secondary school(those saying its just discovered, it ain't)
What you can say is, this strain causing global unrest is new(ideal, cuz microbes mutate easily)
Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by powerkey: 6:48pm On Mar 02, 2020
thesicilian:

Perhaps you're very foolish not to have known that coronavirus has occurred years before.

Go to school and learn, then get exposure so you don't sound like a goat next time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maurice Iwu: 'We Have Found Cure For Coronavirus' by Igbodicool(m): 6:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
itsme01:
grin

idiotic joker that is only good in rigging election and looting money, this is why we would never allow his ethnic group into our dear Aso Rock villa, nobody votes greedy clowns, Lamidi kanu would soon spew trash too, he is only waiting for a Fulani or Yoruba to get infected

Someone should just kidnap him and send the losser to Wuhan china

You should be put in a cage before you affect people with your rabies.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why We Knock Before Opening Mortuary Door – River Mortician / Packaging Food In Polythene Bags Causes Cancer – NAFDAC / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.