Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,995 members, 7,933,402 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:03 AM

Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! (4487 Views)

A Timeline Of Sectarian Terrorism Against Shia Muslims / The Actual Shia Position On The Sahaba / Refuting Shia Baseless Theology (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! by hymen(f): 1:04pm On Dec 20, 2010
No wonder she was killed mercilessly. The same fate suffered by her father.

Sad indeed  cry cry cry cry

LagosShia where are you? Lets mourn this great woman together  cry cry cry

Re: Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! by Lagosboy: 3:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hymen how cum u never replied to our discussion on the curious thread. I am still patiently expecting you wink !!

Regarding Benezarr there are rumours of her being one of the branches of shia but not twelvers . God knows best! but that aside neither her nor her father was killed cos of their sect. there are many intruges in Pakistani politics my dear , it is very simplistic to narrow the cause of her death to being shia.

That aside, persoanlly i dont like the Bhutto family , as you need to understand the feudelist system being practised in Pakistan to appreciate millions of people will forever wallow in poverty in that country till the end of time if there is no radical change. What has the Bhutto family done for the people of Sindh province where the illitracy is more than 60%. When i say illiteracy ii mean people who cant read jack, who cant even read the quran, who cant read urdu and Bhutto family are landlords of this area courtesy of the British in the 18th century who dashed their senior father lands for supporting them.
Re: Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! by Abuzola1(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2010
Hmmm
Re: Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! by hymen(f): 6:57pm On Dec 20, 2010
Lagosboy:

Hymen how come u never replied to our discussion on the curious thread. I am still patiently expecting you wink !!

Regarding Benezarr there are rumours of her being one of the branches of shia but not twelvers . God knows best! but that aside neither her nor her father was killed cos of their sect. there are many intruges in Pakistani politics my dear , it is very simplistic to narrow the cause of her death to being shia.

That aside, persoanlly i dont like the Bhutto family , as you need to understand the feudelist system being practised in Pakistan to appreciate millions of people will forever wallow in poverty in that country till the end of time if there is no radical change. What has the Bhutto family done for the people of Sindh province where the illitracy is more than 60%. When i say illiteracy ii mean people who cant read jack, who cant even read the quran, who cant read urdu and Bhutto family are landlords of this area courtesy of the British in the 18th century who dashed their senior father lands for supporting them.
Hi LB wink,
I shall meet you up on the curious thread soon ,insha Allah smiley
Re: Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! by ShiaMuslim: 11:24pm On Dec 20, 2010
hymen:

No wonder she was killed mercilessly. The same fate suffered by her father.

Sad indeed cry cry cry cry

LagosShia where are you? Lets mourn this great woman together cry cry cry

it is not news that Benazir Bhutto is shia.and to clarify matters,she and her family are mainstream (Twelver) Shias.she is belongs to the shia.

nontheless i dont want to discuss that or mix politics with religion.the Bhuttos are not shia scholars nor do they represent the religion.they are just followers.

i want to also warn my sunni brothers,that regardless of our minor differences,they should be wary of the likes of "hymen".they are christians who intend to sow discord,hatred and in-fighting between muslims.i will also ask "hymen" to mind her business.a stranger have no business to interfere in my dispute with my brother.stay out.

here are photos of Benazir's husband,the current president of pakistan,Ali Zardari in the holy tomb of Sayyida Zainab Bint Ali (in Syria):

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsswww17gw6lUb5dxFV9mm9DDvBRXbXrVkie7U5G9P7QvgnZDgzw[/img]

[img]http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbqOXi5nz-cPZI2XdHlvsaCq9lrKClAILhWORRoYjGnMc7i1YsOg[/img]
Re: Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! by hymen(f): 10:19am On Dec 21, 2010
ShiaMuslim:

i want to also warn my sunni brothers,that regardless of our minor differences,they should be wary of the likes of "hymen".they are christians who intend to sow discord,hatred and in-fighting between muslims.i will also ask "hymen" to mind her business.a stranger have no business to interfere in my dispute with my brother.stay out.

I have just deconstructed your intelligence on the other thread now, and your latest post just further confirms it.

Are you suddenly scared of discourse ? undecided There nothing like 'sowing discord among bethren'.

In case you hadn't realised ,this is first & foremost a forum FOR NIGERIANS & this (Islam) is a sub section to that.

I have every right under the sun to ask questions,associate with any topic that tickles my fancy. angry

If you don't wanna respond ,just keep off.

Back to the topic :Ii was pleasantly surprised she was Shia actually  smiley
Re: Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 29, 2010
@Hymen,but whats your problem really,one time you attack Islam another time you play like cameleon like you are a muslim,now you are saying insha Allah,if you know you are a muslim already,let us know,and stop hiding like an hypocrite.I just wonder how a xtian would say insha Allah?
Re: Benazir Bhutto Was Shia ! by hymen(f): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2010
uplawal:

@Hymen,but whats your problem really,one time you attack Islam another time you play like cameleon like you are a muslim,now you are saying insha Allah,if you know you are a muslim already,let us know,and stop hiding like an hypocrite.I just wonder how a xtian would say insha Allah?
Aunty you need to take it easy.

In šhāʾ Allāh (إن شاء الله) is an Arabic term to indicate hope for an aforementioned event to occur in the future. The phrase translates into English as "God willing" or "If it is God's will", sometimes spoken as DV; the Latin abbreviation for Deo volente or simply "God willing". In Arabic speaking countries the term is used by members of all religions; meaning the term in and of itself does not denote a religion, but simply means "God willing."

Arabic is very distinct from Islam,just like English is distinct from Christianity.

For your information more than 15% of all arabs are non-muslims.

I have lived with muslims all my life .

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Determine If Allah Love Us? / Contextualising The Hadith Of Abdullah Ibn Umar –NAJD / Combining Two Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.