Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:39 AM

Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (59216 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by PropertyBuying(f): 4:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
mascot87:
It's time for me to make money & escape poverty for ever.
And that'll be as a result of you providing info leading to Shekau's capture?
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 4:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
IghravweIG:

Are you saying the man is an immortal.

How come he isn't dead dead.
What I mean is,our government would make announcement that they have killed him only for him to make a video disproving that

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by ehinorlive: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
GRACEGLORY:

Poverty is deeper, the absence of money is just the surface. Money is the least of man's problems.
hello sir,
this your saying is strong for me to digest please can you break it down. thanks
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by sofiscatedmoron: 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
mascot87:
It's time for me to make money & escape poverty for ever.
Go to sambisa forest not on Nairaland
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by mikebabs101: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
anonymous1759:

You must be a fat kid who know nothing. Kobo sense you don't have. Nigeria can close USA Embassy in Nigeria if they like and nothing will happen OK it's not by force to do business. The fact men are naturally stronger than women doesn't mean men can bully women all the time. Try beat a lady outside to see if other guys won't come to her rescue. I know the sun is too hot that's why you're reasoning Abnormal receive sense. Why do you think countries signs Treaty? FBI can't come to Nigeria and arrest anyone without the consent of the Nigeria Government. Naive people like you just think being a World power gives you license to fight war or bully people, you think going to way cost kulikuli? You're too Dumb your comment just summarizes your thinking faculty.
you are the one one thinking like a kid, Nigeria has no bargaining power, we are livered and useless in the international community, the US can do whatever they like and nothing will happen, the government will even asslick them, I repeat, nothing will happen

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Nnaetochukwu(m): 5:16pm On Mar 04, 2020
amc:
The $7m reward has been on offer since 2013.

And so ...that's kind of reminder incase you've given up on getting an information of his hideout
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by GGirll: 5:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
What concern America with Nigeria, poking nose into what didnt concern them...

Bloody Trump

Bloody head slamming terrorist goat!
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Dollabiz: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
I will bring his head to US government
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by kayusely70(m): 5:29pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Bloody Trump
Are You One Of Them?
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by AOB1: 5:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Bloody Trump
you are a terrorist very useless idiot, God will surely wipe out all of you guys sad
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by ume1000: 5:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

US drones don't need Buhari permission to fry that idiot Shekau
does a drone except in case of war enters a country without the head of state permission
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2020
johnmartus:
Another terrorist organization is loading. Foolish people. Who will catch shekaru. The fact remains no bloody civilian can catch him. Except those who sponsoring him. And I believe that those who sponsoring him have enough money and they feed fats from this bokoharam menace. So America please keep your money .
America is sponsoring. $7m is a mirage.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by baganas: 5:38pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

How is it a joke ?
I think this is joke too. Because the US would have caught him long before now if they really wanted to. He placed most of his videos on YouTube. If they can pick Osama then Shekau is a chicken feed. On the contrary they together with France are the ones supporting and protecting him. This reward is a bait to test shakau's vulnerability. If anyone felt for it Na him Sabi.. But no one can get 7 million dollars because of shekau
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2020
mvem:
please check yourself if Shekau don't have a bounty on his head since 2013. Probably no American died but the Americans saw it as an action against them with the Europeans. For the first time Bokoharam gained international recognition...and yes it takes a while to procure arms in the western world that's why some Gov.opt for Russian or Chinese weapons that don't have much bureaucracies...

I don't like the bold word above. The poster sounded so sure . Let's clear that first.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by zicoisaac: 5:56pm On Mar 04, 2020
ABI NA ANOTHER CAMPAIGN STRATEGY FOR TRUMP OR TRUMP WANT NIGERIANS TO FORGIVE HIM OVER THE VISA BAN. ANYWAY IT IS TIME TO SAMPLE THIS NIGGA AND HIS CREW.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by siwhoh(m): 6:07pm On Mar 04, 2020
Why the sudden interest in him?
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2020
I don't belief this thing would work oh.... My reason is that the northern leaders aiding and abating this crime would either kill him with the help of their members in the Nigeria military, police or civilian JTF to cover and hide there name. However, I am happy the USA is involve now. All the sponsors of Boko Haram your time to die has come. Thanks to the USA govt
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Leo588(m): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:

Bloody Trump

This is a traitor speaking
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by ZooOga: 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2020
ut oh, France is struggling and presently having daily riots.

Dem go give him up for the bounty? shocked

How France maintains its grip on Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42_-ALNwpUo
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by olamidedivotee: 6:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Thank u USA
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by oluwaahmed: 6:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Private mercenaries coming to nigeria after hearing this news

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by kiddkash(m): 6:51pm On Mar 04, 2020
Olominira:

Shekau would definitely meet his Long awaited virgins because this is part of US election game. It's important for Trump
your head dey there. republicans beating democrats hands down. Trump greatest showman
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by bigdaddycool018: 6:53pm On Mar 04, 2020
This time is for united state,is over know if is trumph,no propaganda.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by NothingDoMe: 7:35pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:
Las Las Shekau has attracted the attention of US predator drones on his matter , he will definitely be cooked before the US elections
Lol cheesy
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by rafcrown(m): 7:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
Make it $10m,I will search my great grand dad's local armoury .
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by usj(m): 7:49pm On Mar 04, 2020
7 m dollars ��! I beg i wan join Niger state hunters association. Where that 70 yrs mama?

I dey come make I go look for one local hunting dog. Lol
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by deepwater(f): 7:52pm On Mar 04, 2020
7 M bounty
2013 + 7 = 2020
He won't go beyond 07 2020
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Realtalk20: 8:01pm On Mar 04, 2020
[s]
anonymous1759:

You must be a fat kid who know nothing. Kobo sense you don't have. Nigeria can close USA Embassy in Nigeria if they like and nothing will happen OK it's not by force to do business. The fact men are naturally stronger than women doesn't mean men can bully women all the time. Try beat a lady outside to see if other guys won't come to her rescue. I know the sun is too hot that's why you're reasoning Abnormal receive sense. Why do you think countries signs Treaty? FBI can't come to Nigeria and arrest anyone without the consent of the Nigeria Government. Naive people like you just think being a World power gives you license to fight war or bully people, you think going to way cost kulikuli? You're too Dumb your comment just summarizes your thinking faculty.
[/s]

Will you shut up

Stupid goat
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Paretomaster1(m): 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2020
overall90:
this is the game changer.
let me see how long the North will continue to shield him.

Am sure you r ashame of this senseless comment.......
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by kunkelhanspeter(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2020
And you think Buhari will let dem have him
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Debaks1: 9:24pm On Mar 04, 2020
GamalNasser:

US drones don't need Buhari permission to fry that idiot Shekau
Lol... Actually they do...
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Litmus: 9:28pm On Mar 04, 2020
orunmila144:
nonsense the guy does not exist and if he exists he is working for the CIA. these people must think we are mugus

Even for the love of Islam, Northern Nigerians, like Nigerians everywhere, no dey play with money. He'd have been caught by now, for the reward, if he was in Nigeria. Not to mention the well-worn cover all for all African misbehaviour, which is that poverty, lies at the core of Boko emergence.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Is Why Everybody Wants To Be In Abuja, View This Salary Breakdown,. / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / Senator Shehu Sani Declares Assets, Says He's Worth #22m, Several Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.