Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,078 members, 7,880,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:55 PM

Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader (59142 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Dead; Commits Suicide During ISWAP Attack - Eons Intelligence / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Meet Falmata Abubakar, Shekau’s Mother Speaks On Whereabout Of Boko Haram Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by luluman: 10:09pm On Mar 04, 2020
mascot87:
It's time for me to make money & escape poverty for ever.
And it's time for to risk your life because if Shekau boys grab you.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by jimmyLd101: 10:12pm On Mar 04, 2020
NextD18:
Not when Buhari is still in power.
How you take know
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Blackpearlous(f): 10:18pm On Mar 04, 2020
BlackfireX:
What concern America with Nigeria, poking nose into what didnt concern them...

Bloody Trump
I don't want to know what concerns him, I just want peace in the north
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Observer1: 10:23pm On Mar 04, 2020
I thought that he was killed longtime ago.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by blasted12: 10:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
Socialng:
Haha...This must be a joke... cheesy

Old news.. the bounty was placed in 2013

Place stop quoting me oooo
I'm not on Twitter..To verify the news..
I simply googled it and saw that the bounty was placed in 2013

Seems it's still open.. Hopefully..The news will travel far and wide..And shekau will be caught..

I am not a bokoharam sympathizer and etc...
Stop insulting my user name

Thank you
God bless Nigeria
Never mind those insulting you for bringing out the facts. Shekau has had a bounty on his head since 2013 during the Obama administration
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Zakiushenry: 10:48pm On Mar 04, 2020
Train me for six month and guns! I will provide shekau,
GamalNasser:
The US Department of State has announced a $7 million reward to anyone that can provide credible information that will lead to the arrest of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.

The Deparment made this known in a tweet posted some hours ago. The tweet reads

The United States Department of State offers a #reward of up to $7 million for information leading to the arrest of #terrorist Abubakar #Shekau , leader of #Boko_Haram . #Whatsapp : +1 202 975 9195 #Telegram :

The Deparment made this known in a tweet posted some hours ago. The tweet reads

Source : https://rewardsforjustice.net/english/abubakar_shekau.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/RFJ_Francais/status/1234881985337790464
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Antichristus: 1:11am On Mar 05, 2020
Buhari will be implicated in this and his days to be internationally disgraced as one of the brains behind Boko Haram are now numbered.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by abokikhalifa: 1:28am On Mar 05, 2020
Socialng:
Haha...This must be a joke... cheesy

Old news.. the bounty was placed in 2013

Place stop quoting me oooo
I'm not on Twitter..To verify the news..
I simply googled it and saw that the bounty was placed in 2013

Seems it's still open.. Hopefully..The news will travel far and wide..And shekau will be caught..

I am not a bokoharam sympathizer and etc...
Stop insulting my user name

Thank you
God bless Nigeria

Stop misleading people. Watch TVC and Arise News. You will see it they. Too much social media can be bad. Sometimes watch and listen to real news
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by seangy4konji: 2:13am On Mar 05, 2020
trump can go to hell.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Unrated900(m): 6:10am On Mar 05, 2020
jlinkd78:
Shekau is now a goner. Trump will do anything possible to retain US position as d world police. Am sure this foreign scholarship for supposed repentant Boko Haramites must have angered d West. Whereas Buhari was quick to label IPOB whose leader Nnamdi Kanu even attends Trump's Republican party meetings, it is clear he has been pampering d stamping out of his brother real terrorists. With American involvement now in this fight a lot of conspiracy theories will be unearthed and d masks unveiled as who d real sponsors are.

By the time the USA is through with the lifeless dullard man
He will be the one to take the bounty reward and produce his brother Shekau himself.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Unrated900(m): 6:10am On Mar 05, 2020
By the time the USA is through with the lifeless dullard man
He will be the one to take the bounty reward and produce his brother Shekau himself.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Horlami247: 8:04am On Mar 05, 2020
Just go sambisa na..that's the info..
Send my money lemme start my business and start competing with Alakija and femi
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by sexylassie2(f): 9:09am On Mar 05, 2020
abokikhalifa:

Stop misleading people. Watch TVC and Arise News. You will see it they. Too much social media can be bad. Sometimes watch and listen to real news

he is right

the bounty has been placed on shakau head since 2013

the offer was not as new as they all reported. Instead, it was republished by the newly created French Twitter account of United States Rewards for Justice Program on Tuesday.

sahara reporters reported the news in 2013

http://saharareporters.com/2013/06/03/us-places-7m-bounty-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau

below is the twit of the State Department’s Rewards for Justice program to show that the bounty was placed on his head since 2013

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by orisa37: 10:02am On Mar 05, 2020
orisa37:

Trump is a Democratic Republican

TRUMP is a Unique Scheme. A unique Business Politician.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Ruby5: 10:12am On Mar 05, 2020
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Sammycee: 12:19pm On Mar 05, 2020
It seems you are of those boko haram terrorists.
BlackfireX:
What concern America with Nigeria, poking nose into what didnt concern them...

Bloody Trump
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Sammycee: 12:22pm On Mar 05, 2020
[quote author=Sammycee post=87185802]It seems you are one of those boko haram terrorists. Your comment said it all.
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by Sammycee: 12:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
A demon in a human flesh is what you are
Re: Abubakar Shekau: US Offers $7m Bounty For The Capture Of Boko Haram Leader by justtoodark: 12:36pm On Mar 05, 2020
haha....chai,look how everybody wan hunt shekau....

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / The Moment The Corpse Of Kashamu Buruji Arrived For Burial (Pix, Video) / Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.