Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,630 members, 7,951,610 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:25 PM

America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader (453 Views)

SSS Questions Sowore For "Links To Boko Haram, Shiite Movement, IPOB" / Policeman Caught Supplying Tramadol To Boko Haram / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader by Imoleade(m): 9:57am On Mar 04, 2020
The US Department of State has announced a $7 million reward to anyone that can provide credible information that will lead to the arrest of Boko Haram leader, Abubakar Shekau.

The Deparment made this known in a tweet posted some hours ago. The tweet reads

The United States Department of State offers a #reward of up to $7 million for information leading to the arrest of #terrorist Abubakar #Shekau , leader of #Boko_Haram

Read full details
https://www.immonaija.com.ng/2020/03/america-announces-reward-for.html

Re: America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader by tritt(m): 9:59am On Mar 04, 2020
Make them ask BUBU....
Re: America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader by PlayerMeji: 10:17am On Mar 04, 2020
If America does this, then that means the end is very near for Shekau and his boys.

I remember they did that too against Saddam Hussein when they placed a bounty of 25million on each of his sons and 50million on Saddam himself.

It was an uncle who claimed those bounties.
Re: America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader by zoeA: 10:26am On Mar 04, 2020
How come 9ja never thought of this?
O boy! N2b up for grabs! shocked
I'm heading to Sambisa!
Re: America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader by istina: 10:29am On Mar 04, 2020
And in Nigeria the govt still think they shouldn't be labeled terrorists.
what an irony!
Re: America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader by youngbabaj(m): 10:30am On Mar 04, 2020
I will provide Information for 20million, a duplex in colorado, and most importantly citizenship of America and Norway
Re: America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader by StrikeBack(m): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2020
zoeA:
How come 9ja never thought of this?
O boy! N2b up for grabs! shocked
I'm heading to Sambisa!
Send your account number for transport fare

1 Like

Re: America Announces Reward For Information That Will Lead To Boko Haram Leader by kingthreat(m): 11:00am On Mar 04, 2020
This is what I'm talking about. His end is bear. Someone will betray him

(1) (Reply)

Human Traffickers Paid N1m For Trafficking 100 Women To Niger Republic / COVID-19: Task Force Arrests 15 Transporters, Seizes 80 Motorcycles In Kwara / Tension Hits Arimogija Community As Herdsmen Kill Father, Son In Ondo(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.