Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,274 members, 7,934,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 07:05 PM

Brewery Hassles - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brewery Hassles (777 Views)

Hilarious: When Your Father Owns A Brewery (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brewery Hassles by Bassey231(m): 1:46pm On Jun 03, 2007
(1) I'm a corper serving in a brewery in one the easern states.One day a contractor working near the grain silo happened to climb the beer storage tank.Only God knoes how it happened,but the man fell into the tank-which was full at that time.The alerting system in our office stated beeping "Man in the tank, Man in the tank, ".After about 3 minutes,the signal on the alert system changed to, "Tank in the Man, Tank in the Man!" (2) After work one day,3 fellow corpers and myself were strolling home when we ran into some area boys.After overpowering us,they asked the female corper her name. "My name is Martha",she said."God na im save you,my mama name na martha" replied the gang leader.He then faced one of us guys and asked his name. "My name is Felix"said the shaky corper,"but you can also call me martha!" (3) On my way to the staff canteen one day,I met one of the IT guys holding a N1000 naira note. "Where did you get this from",I asked him."It was lost and I found it",the chap replied."And how do you know it's lost",I asked again.The guy pointed to The Packaging Manager,who was busy circling at a spot obviously in search of something,and said"that's what he is looking for!" (4) Some nursery school kids came on familiarisation visit at the brewery one day.The personnel officer took them round the factory premises.At the Outdoor Storage Tanks,he pointed up and said "That's where we store Hi Malt." When they got to the water recovery unit,he pointed down to a big underground pipe and asked the kids if they knew what was flowing in the pipe.After a little silence one of the pupils said "Low Malt".

(1) (Reply)

On Vacation / Children Of Nowadays / Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.