Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,761 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA (17875 Views)

Update: Suicidal Nigerian Lady Stable And Receiving Treatment At The Hospital / NACA: Akwa Ibom, Benue Have The Highest Number Of HIV Positive Persons / HIV Prevalence Rate In States In Nigeria 2019 By NACA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA by MetaPhysical: 12:51am On Mar 06, 2020
LZAA:

Answer the question
Why is aids booming in the waste grin
Cc iceberg3 bastardmod

I havent seen any news of that. When you see such news let me know.

Yorubas are immune to the viruses and syndromes that attack you all.
Re: 7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA by LZAA: 4:26am On Mar 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

I havent seen any news of that. When you see such news let me know.

Yorubas are immune to the viruses and syndromes that attack you all.
grin grin
Re: 7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA by Lilimax(f): 7:46am On Mar 06, 2020
Gabbagefans:
Close ur mouf u shouldnt be discussing this in public forum.
undecided
Re: 7,115 AIDS Carriers Receiving Treatment In Osun – NACA by Gandollaar(f): 7:52am On Mar 06, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Seen who?
Gandollar, what are you doing here....i thought you were in quarantine?

Cc
Immhotep
Lzaa
Afamed

I escaped to look for you and the other brother as soon as I heard that 7m were Hiv positive in Osun grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Please Help Save Baby Tobi / How Police Saved Man's Life After Heath Challenge While Driving. Photo / Coping With Mental Illness In Nigeria: A Beautiful Writer's Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.