Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,182 members, 7,903,901 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding (photos) (1169 Views)

Hilarious : Two Kenyan Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding ( / Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding (photos) / "One Corner" Dance At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding (photos) by temi4christ: 11:58am On Mar 05, 2020
Two Kenyan lovers who have been in a romantic relationship for some time, have expressed shock of discovering they are siblings days to their wedding.

john Njoroge was told to call off his marriage plans to Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) on grounds of them being “siblings”, after he introduced her to his parents.

Two Kenyan lovers who have been in a romantic relationship for quite some time, have expressed shock of discovering they are siblings days to their wedding.

John Njoroge was told to call off his marriage plans to Rose Wanjiku (not their real names) on grounds of them being “siblings”, after he introduced her to his parents.

Recounting the sad spot he found himself in, Njoroge said he was told Wanjiku was his half-sister and daughter of his father’s second wife. He told Kameme TV;

“After I took her for introduction to my parents, I was told my father had another wife and we were thus brother and sister.”

Njoroge added that he has come a long way with the lady he started dating after she ordered a shoe from him.
https://afrigistbase.com/2020/03/05/lovers-discover-they-are-siblings-days-to-their-wedding-photos/
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding (photos) by ogbu80(m): 2:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
Mehnn the were lucky to find out on time, if not ehnn na heavy curse on them and their generation yet unborn
Re: Lovers Discover They Are Siblings Days To Their Wedding (photos) by olamidedivotee: 2:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
thank God they know on time.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blog Alleges That Gabriel Afolayans Wife Cheated On Him With Bankyw / 'What I Discovered About My Business Since I Started Paying Tithe’ –Toke Makinwa / Latest Nigeria(naija) News: Odumeje Not My Pastor But My Tight Friend-nollywood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.