Stats: 3,204,073 members, 7,987,804 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:08 PM

Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) (64045 Views)

Policemen Chase, Force Student To Jump Off Lagos Bridge (pic) / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by gcey2k(m): 5:27pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is very ridiculous undecided
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by mechanics(m): 5:28pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is wrong, willful damage of public property is a sin against the state.
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Howmon: 5:29pm On Mar 05, 2020
Next time SARS arrest you and you say you're a developer, my brother, you know the rest of the story

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by strangest(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Developer a ti IPOB? Na dem
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by invectives(m): 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Developers of Lagos??
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Farki: 5:30pm On Mar 05, 2020
Awon developers have come to 'develop' the side of the bridge. grin

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by staga: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2020
What kind of madness is this?
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by scoundrel(f): 5:32pm On Mar 05, 2020
This is Africa where anything goes. I wish more grease to person/company’s elbows.
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Heffalump(m): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2020
What's wrong in securing the necessary permits before resorting to damaging that part of the bridge?

Fake developer! undecided
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by tkgindofa(m): 5:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
The guilty should be given ten lashes in the market square and there after set free . [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by nextstep(m): 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2020
solmus:
nairaland don spoil person min.

Abi now? I been think say na my people, since we use the word "Developers" in that way grin
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by solmus: 5:43pm On Mar 05, 2020

nairaland don spoil person mind

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by nextstep(m): 5:44pm On Mar 05, 2020
Heffalump:
What's wrong in securing the necessary permits before resorting to damaging that part of the bridge?

Fake developer! undecided

The idiot and his workers wanted to save fuel and avoid traffic by avoiding going through Dolphin interchange. They were willing to destroy public property to do so. Imagine what would have happened over time when those supports have been destroyed?

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Optional09: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
May be completed renovation and they didn’t pay him
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by sinkhole: 5:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
What kain heading be dis nau,
I was thinking say na dat kain Nairaland 'developers' only to read say na nameless real estate developer
People get mind for dis naija sha, imaging carrying digger to just dey destroy monumental public property, haba! No be him fault sha, na do fault of "nation without leader"
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by solmus: 5:50pm On Mar 05, 2020
nextstep:

Abi now? I been think say na my people, since we use the word "Developers" in that way grin

grin mods one use style start war because he is having a boring day

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by codemaniacs: 5:51pm On Mar 05, 2020
zz
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Lastmankc(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
Developer?we are confused

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 05, 2020
GboyegaD:
The earlier we have a real government, the better. Sadly, 2023 will find us recycling these idiots. If we have a good judicial system to use such as a deterrent and an executive to back then up, things like this would stop.

is it the government that was destroying the bridge or selfcentred Nigerians like you and I?

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by realstars: 6:05pm On Mar 05, 2020
From the head line, i dont understand!!? Even after reading i no just overstand why!!
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by dazzlingd(m): 6:06pm On Mar 05, 2020
Why is he still alive

These are the kinds of people they are meant to beat and make them walk around naked
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Ray4raybest01(m): 6:10pm On Mar 05, 2020
Pass through there on my way to ikoyi today,I thought it's state government,not knowing it's those developers of that ongoing estate,what nonsense,I think they should be prosecuted.

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Microwhy: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
Okoroawusa:

What exactly are you saying?
Abi oo
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by allthingsgood: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2020
GboyegaD:
The earlier we have a real government, the better. Sadly, 2023 will find us recycling these idiots. If we have a good judicial system to use such as a deterrent and an executive to back then up, things like this would stop.

stop blabbing out of frustration
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
Useless government and useless citizens angry
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2020
The guy wey do dis ting na confirm OLOSHI
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by AmazingELixir: 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2020

I thought its ipobians when I saw developer

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Kobicove(m): 6:33pm On Mar 05, 2020
Whoever gave this order must be both bold and foolish!
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by karnap(m): 6:47pm On Mar 05, 2020
what do you mean a developer?
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by GboyegaD(m): 6:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
allthingsgood:

stop blabbing out of frustration

Unfortunately, that is how best you reason. I am not affected by what goes on in the political scene nor most things in general. I only feel for the average Nigerian who goes through pains because we do not set our priorities right.
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by GboyegaD(m): 6:54pm On Mar 05, 2020
isthatso:

is it the government that was destroying the bridge or selfcentred Nigerians like you and I?

Did you read my post with a mind to understand it. Like I said, we need a good government to use this case as a deterrent to others. Hope you have a better understanding of my post now.
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by patani(m): 6:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
GboyegaD:

There is no government anything here... We are all crooks... Is it government that will make u to use ur gumption not to destroy a property meant for millions of people?

Meet Babatunde Folorunsho, The First Armed Robber Executed Publicly In Nigeria / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures)