Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,073 members, 7,987,805 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 05:11 PM

Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) (64047 Views)

Policemen Chase, Force Student To Jump Off Lagos Bridge (pic) / 3rd Mainland Suicide: Toyin TKFashion Whose Nude Photos Went Viral Speaks / A Lady Parks SUV And Jumps In Lagoon On 3rd Mainland Bridge, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Litmus: 1:42am On Mar 06, 2020

"No matter what happens I don't want to take the sickness back to Africa," said the Cameroonian, Kem Senou.

A typical entitled Nigerian might be something like this: ‘I want to return to Nigeria’, shouting at the top of his voice, ‘stupid Buhari left me stranded in China. All my mates form other African countries have all flown home, because they have responsible governments. Ah, ah which kind nonsense is this? Why did I have to be born in that shithole country Nigeria??’

News reporter, ‘are you not worried you may take your illness back to Nigeria?’

‘Stop that one, ah-beg-eee! I don’t care, if the country was good would I be here in China? Let them all die of Covid, which one concern me! What are they living for? nonsense! Is that one country? We Nigerians all deserve to perish in that shithole place cobbled together by Lord Lugard. The politctians left all thire children in abroad while the poorman suffer! Take me home let everyone die, the world will be better!’

'Trump, Trump, Buhari left me stranded in China, please drop A-bomb on Nigeria!!'
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Litmus: 1:59am On Mar 06, 2020
arsenal33:
so the govt destroyed the bridge abi? Please what are you smoking?

The Nigeria Political industry (meaning Politicians, political parties, Professional party supporters, Polemics, Political-media) all have contributed to afflicting Nigerians with the current misguide, misplaced, off kilter mental state. The National mindset/psyche is traumatised; we need to find or coin a phrase that describes a new form of illness caused by politics.
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by GboyegaD(m): 2:40am On Mar 06, 2020
patani:

Maybe if you have been to other countries u would understand wat i am saying... Sometime a little patriotism and love for the country does some wonders in making a country great... Wen u get to some countries, you would realize that's it's nt that thier government is fantastic., but people av this sense of 'let's make our country a livable place'... We need to take some responsibility as people... We love chaos and lawlessness

I understand what you are saying. The issue is we lack leadership and that is why it is difficult to expect so much from the citizens.
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by GboyegaD(m): 2:52am On Mar 06, 2020
femmy2010:

You left the condemnation of the idiot destroying the 3rd Mainland bridge but focus on 2023 that was never mentioned in the post above.
This is hatred and bitterness at its peak...

Fact is condemning the guy when nothing will really happen to him if he knows his way just because our government isn't well defined. How does that depict hatred and who am I hating?
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by F3dan: 4:50am On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:

I just realized you have comprehension problem. Read with an open mind.
Do not reply them bro. I am surprised people don`t read to understand.
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by patani(m): 5:49am On Mar 06, 2020
GboyegaD:

I understand what you are saying. The issue is we lack leadership and that is why it is difficult to expect so much from the citizens.

We will continue to blame leadership rill eternity... Our own dey our body
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by explosiveskull(m): 7:56am On Mar 06, 2020
grin
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by GboyegaD(m): 11:14am On Mar 06, 2020
patani:

We will continue to blame leadership rill eternity... Our own dey our body

E dey but ours is heading towards anarchy for that single reason.
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
I know one day God will move me outta this shithole
Re: Developer Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge (pic) by ceaser: 6:28am On Mar 07, 2020
Is it developer as in developer or developer as in "Developer"?

"Developer" Caught Damaging 3rd Mainland Bridge in "Accommodator" state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Babatunde Folorunsho, The First Armed Robber Executed Publicly In Nigeria / Police Arrest 'Paracetamol', The Most Wanted Cultist In Ogun State (Photo) / Two Bankers Who Stole From The Dead Jailed In Calabar (pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.