Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,287 members, 7,910,508 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 10:28 AM

Remedy For Toothache And Mouth Odour - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Remedy For Toothache And Mouth Odour (377 Views)

Help Me With Homemade Cure For Toothache / 10 Causes Of Mouth Odour / 5 Ways To Cure Mouth Odour In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Remedy For Toothache And Mouth Odour by Larrykiddo: 5:47pm On Mar 06, 2020
Beautiful Testimonial from my friend and customer
�����

TOOTH ACHE is something you wouldn't want to wish your enemy. I'VE REMOVED 6 TEETH!
I had different kinds of tooth problem; toothache, bleeding gum, shocking teeth, I couldn't brush my teeth properly because of the pain, so I had brown teeth�

Removing multiple teeth can be disturbing both financially and physically.
When I got introduced to the optifresh Herbal blend and optifresh Crystal white.Iwas skeptical but I was also desperate and in pains. I've tried many things in-between the visit to the dentist's appointments ranging from roots and herbs, pastes and liquids of all kinds.

So when my friend handed me this Toothpastes, I decided to try it because she DASHED ME� otherwise, I was looking for some money to remove the 7th tooth.

After consistent use of this Toothpaste morning and night for a week plus, I noticed changes that shocked me. I called my friend and she advised me to continue.

Three weeks of usage, my chewing ability increased. I was so happy���
The money that I was planning to use for the dentist, I just chartered 4 more, I did not even want to hear story. It's always in my bathroom!��
------------------------------------------------------------------
This optifresh HERBAL BLEND and optifresh CRYSTAL WHITE is truly magical. 12HRS MAX PROTECTION
To purchase call....
Nationwide delivery

or chat 0810 673 1973

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Remedy For Toothache And Mouth Odour by ajibolaoke2019(m): 6:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Larrykiddo:
�����

TOOTH ACHE is something you wouldn't want to wish your enemy. I'VE REMOVED 6 TEETH!
I had different kinds of tooth problem; toothache, bleeding gum, shocking teeth, I couldn't brush my teeth properly because of the pain, so I had brown teeth�

When I got introduced to the optifresh Herbal blend and optifresh Crystal white.Iwas skeptical but I was also desperate and in pains. I've tried many things in-between the visit to the dentist's appointments ranging from roots and herbs, pastes and liquids of all kinds.

So when my friend handed me this Toothpastes, I decided to try it because she DASHED ME� otherwise, I was looking for some money to remove the 7th tooth.

After consistent use of this Toothpaste morning and night for a week plus, I noticed changes that shocked me. I called my friend and she advised me to continue.

The money that I was planning to use for the dentist, I just chartered 4 more, I did not even want to hear story. It's always in my bathroom!��
This optifresh HERBAL BLEND and optifresh CRYSTAL WHITE is truly magical. 12HRS MAX PROTECTION
To purchase call....
Nationwide delivery

or chat 0810 673 1973
Re: Remedy For Toothache And Mouth Odour by ScotMisile: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2020
Larrykiddo:
�����

To purchase call....
Nationwide delivery

or chat 0810 673 1973
Where can I get this in Lagos?

(1) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Mischief Makers At It In Enugu — IGBERE TV (photos) / COVID-19 : 793 Die In Italy Within 24 Hours / Corona Virus And Dettol, Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.