Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,093 members, 7,899,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? (10450 Views)

Why Does Nnamdi Kanu Want To Go To PRISON? / I Cannot Believe That Nnamdi Kanu Actually Created These Facebook Posts / How Does Nnamdi Kanu Intend To Bring Biafra Without War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by ludd2018: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2020
Sirjamo:
But Buhari is a three term president, Kanu can only be president of Biafra in his dream

Are u talking about the dead Buhari who was buried in shallow grave unceremoniously and shamefully .
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

Google is your friend or you can send an email to London met University to provide proof to his claims .. He is neither my kin not acquaintance, so why should I bother? I'm not jobless or a busybody like you lots
If you can't bring the proof here, forget it

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by ludd2018: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Sirjamo:
But Buhari is a three term president, Kanu can only be president of Biafra in his dream

Are u talking about the dead Buhari who was buried in shallow grave unceremoniously and shamefully .[b][/b]
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by gidgiddy: 10:59am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Gidgiddy I sight you, 5th page and counting and nobody can answer the question

Nobody cares about answering the question because university degree is not needed to agitate for self determination.

Im for Biafra and the freedom of the Igbo people as a seperate country. So what do I care if Kanu has a degree or not? All the people with various degrees have not managed to connect with the people nor achieve any positive change in Nigeria.

The ideology is what people care about, not if Kanu has a degree or not.

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by holicupp(m): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2020
@ op I am just hoping u won't die on top this biafra matter one day
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 11:00am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
If you can't bring the proof here, forget it

Don't quote me again then if you are too lazy to do the needful. You have time to flex your muscles online rather than do a little research

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 11:01am On Mar 07, 2020
gidgiddy:

Nobody cares about answering the question because university degree is not needed to agitate for self determination.

Im for Biafra and the freedom of the Igbo people as a seperate country. So what do I care if Kanu has a degree or not? All the people with various degrees have not managed to connect with the people nor achieve any positive change in Nigeria.

The ideology is what people care about, not if Kanu has a degree or not.

A yes or no answer is enough
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 11:02am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

Don't quote me again then if you are too lazy to do the needful. You have time to flex your muscles online rather than do a little research
Yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 11:08am On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Yes or no?

Yes he does , bite me..

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arrewa: 11:19am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

Yes he does , bite me..
waten Nnamdi Cownu study?? Which school did attend?? If you can't provide any evidence that your leader is a graduate... Then forget it

Igbos are blindly following a semi illiterate who don't know how left and right

Buhari is by far better than Nnamdi, Uwazuruike and Ojukwu put together

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arsenella007(f): 11:22am On Mar 07, 2020
Arrewa:
waten Nnamdi Cownu study?? Which school did attend?? If you can't provide any evidence that your leader is a graduate... Then forget it

Haha..you don't want to go down this line .. and Nnamdi is not my leader ok?
I don't have time for uncircumcised pigs like you this morning.
Go suck some shit out of Bubaris ass.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 11:31am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

Yes he does , bite me..
Course and what year

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arrewa: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2020
Arsenella007:

Haha..you don't want to go down this line .. and Nnamdi is not my leader ok?
I don't have time for uncircumcised pigs like you this morning.
Go suck some shit out of Bubaris ass.
lol... ;De pain you...

So it has resulted into direct insult abi?? Simple question to answer you don dey throw insult

Nnamdi cownu UNN drop out your leader won't give you Biafra...go and get better reasonable leader

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Nobody goes for a debate with a mad man, he can have enough debates with his fellow madmen

I haven't seen VOA GRANTED INTERVIEW TO A MAD MAN
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 12:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
ezenwajosh:

I haven't seen VOA GRANTED INTERVIEW TO A MAD MAN
We are talking of a debate and you're crying over an ordinary interview that people could be stopped on road and asked questions about an event.
Don't you know the difference

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 12:15pm On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
Lol, invited by who or he only went to shake hands with MPs, political rallies ordinary people attend is now a big deal because Kanu attended, he stood before the UN and EU which day? You guys should learn to lie with some dignity even if we all know it is alien to you.

Poor thing like you jubilating over your conjured lies, don't go get a job and be useful to yourself and family.

Now answer the question I asked you, tell us kanu's degree

Your foolery is a world wonder. You poverty-stricken microcephalic dolts would have been jubilating all over the place if it were your dullard meeting powerful politicians around the world in your desperate attempt to legitimize and accredit the brainless, lifeless and incomptent buffoon.
You milk situations of even lesser relevance to launder his image. So shut your rotten mouth and do some research about MNK.

MNK is respected and built a movement with presence in over 200 countries. You and the dullard do not have the mental ligament to achieve that, so shut your mouth and hang yourself because his movement is waxing strong, to your chagrin that is..
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by SundayIgbanke: 1:18pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

is that the University he attended or is that your own name

please keep your name to your self, did Kanu attend a University and did he graduate with a BSC is the question.. simple answer would do YES or NO
[/s]
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by SundayIgbanke: 1:36pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

ohh my god, all this insult , Ode , Child , Joblessness just for you to answer a simply question?

well I don't do insults, only pigs without home training do

so the question still stands

Does Nnamdi Kanu have a degree or not ?
[/s]
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by SundayIgbanke: 1:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s]
solmusdesigns:

their plan is to derail the topic and change goal post by inciting political and ethnic sentiment through provocative words, but we kept it mature and real to them and demanded a simple answer

I like as you calmly asked them, same with Arrewa and fulanimafia
[/s]
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
We are talking of a debate and you're crying over an ordinary interview that people could be stopped on road and asked questions about an event.
Don't you know the difference

Yea and you have seen a mad man being interview in VOICE OF AMERICA STUDIO or on the street in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 1:53pm On Mar 07, 2020
ezenwajosh:

Yea and you have seen a mad man being interview in VOICE OF AMERICA STUDIO or on the street in Nigeria
Answer the simple question asked, some madmen are smartly dressed and you think they're normal

Why can't you answer a simple question

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 2:09pm On Mar 07, 2020
azimo:
keep dreaming after that you wake up and face reality.

The reality is that you are an unschooled dunce who is unqualified to attend any Nigerian university.

Even after I corrected you earlier, you STILL cannot write proper English.

Yet you have the nerve to criticise Nigerian universities' standards.

How can you criticise something you are not qualified to even step foot in?

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 2:17pm On Mar 07, 2020
PicLtd:

Spin it however you like, find a billion reasons to try to discredit MNK, it doesn't change a damn thing. He is getting invited to American political rallies as a delegate and standing before world power like the EU and UN to plead the case of his people.

These are doors you can walk through only in your dreams as your continue your existence in penury. grin

Goodness you sound dumb. You are actually an embarrassment.

''standing before world power like the EU and UN''.

Good gracious.

You lot are truly the dregs of society. Association of dropouts led by the chief dropout himself.

What you need is not secession, but basic education.

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Area4Area: 2:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Good gracious.

You lot are truly the dregs of society. Association of dropouts led by the chief dropout himself.

So you saw the lies as well, please teach me how to brainwash people, seems it's a serious good business.

3 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by PicLtd: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

Good gracious.

To be frank, these is more intellect in my left toenail than in your entire being. It's a simple reality we both know.

Nothing can be dumber than a creature like you who pretends to be well lettered but puts his empty head on a slab for a feudal dumb dullard and mullah crack-a-dollar jihadi whose touted qualifications have refused to pass the simplest test of integrity.

I overrated you and thought your were even microcephalic, but alas you've proven without a modicum of doubt that you totally 'Anocephalic' (100% empty cranium). grin

You should be pitied.
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Rossinnki: 2:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Area4Area:
So you saw the lies as well, please teach me how to brainwash people, seems it's a serious good business.

Bro, it wasn't even his lies that got to me. It was his whole chaotic diction.

I mean.... damn.

5 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by 9japride(m): 2:31pm On Mar 07, 2020
Arrewa:

[color=#006600][/color]

Keep fooling yourself, i believe you are a northerner and your region is a war zone yet you don't have the balls to fight to liberate your zone from boko haram, except you are likely a supporter. Mention on northerner fighting to bring space to your land? Igbos are proud of Kanu go and fine your hero. Lazy youth
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Arrewa: 2:35pm On Mar 07, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

Keep fooling yourself, i believe you are a northerner and your region is a war zone yet you don't have the balls to fight to liberate your zone from boko haram, except you are likely a supporter. Mention on northerner fighting to bring space to your land? Igbos are proud of Kanu go and fine your hero. Lazy youth
is Nnamdi cownu a graduate or a dropout??

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by 9japride(m): 2:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
Arrewa:
is Nnamdi cownu a graduate or a dropout??
[color=#006600][/color]

Keep asking from now till tomorrow, nobody will give you any answer. Instead of you to be asking questions on how to redeem your region image of voilence and hunger for blood. Smh
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Is it that cow that said buhari is jujubrilllll hahahaha that you expect to have degreee and the monkeys sef that follow am.
If any igbo cant provide tangable evidence that namdi scamnu has a result then nobody should ever talk of buhari again

2 Likes

Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by Obiobidgbo14: 4:28pm On Mar 07, 2020
You people bad,Op if u want to discuss Buhari's certificate why are you bringing Nnamdi Kalu's issue.Op, you & ur group are doing abracadabra hide & seek game, don't u know that what you are doing is not sophisticated but black mind games
Re: Does Nnamdi Kanu Actually Have A University Degree? by commoditiesnig: 6:59pm On Mar 07, 2020
Rossinnki:

You need charisma PLUS education, to lead an effective secessionist or liberation movement. Mandela was a lawyer. Gandhi was a lawyer. Jomo Kenyatta was an intellectual trained in Russia. Zik, Awo, and Enahoro were all intellectuals. They thought through, and planned their actions like educated people, which was why they were so pivotal. Even Ojukwu studied at Oxford.

Kanu? Nothing. That's why his campaign is so amateurish and haphazard.
Hmm.. i didn't know Mandela was a lawyer. That man really suffered for his people o.. around 25yrs in prison..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pantami's FUTO Professorial Fraud And Odious Comparisons By Farooq Kperogi / Abba Kyari: Poor Handling Of Cases By FG Dampens Hope Of Conviction / Will You Support Any Law Against Polygamy?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.