Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" (49948 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Toks2008(m): 5:19pm On Mar 07, 2020
I know many ladies will pour emotions on this but what if the guy had no idea that the girl is underage?

I have seen girls at 14 looking 25 so I will only blame the guy if he knew she is a minor cos from what I read, there was no rape case but consensual sex.

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Naija4love(m): 5:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
easyfem:
Mutherfucker
where the muther way him Bleep.. Call am girlfucker
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by SenorFax(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
9jayes:
I knew it will be a Yoruba man before I open the thread.
You don reach express, be careful

2 Likes

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Dizzyrascal(m): 5:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
DLifeless1:

Are the piglets the children of the scavenging pig that ate the decaying corpse of Mohammed after he was poisoned by the underage Jew lady
he intended to rape that night. I heard he died with foam running out of his mouth like an slowpoke and was shaking because of seizure.
see finishing shocked shocked shocked
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by netflicks(m): 5:46pm On Mar 07, 2020
NOwazobia:
If that is the girl then she really aroused him. I am also getting aroused right now.

Lol...
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by od501: 5:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
gypsey:
True, the girl is not even accussing the man of rape, her parents are the accussers.

Nice observation, I didn't even notice.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by specie103(m): 5:54pm On Mar 07, 2020
9jayes:

Stop embarrassing your fellow tribe... Eleribu
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Hallabee1(m): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2020
9jayes:

Is like your brain is paining you
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by fredoooooo: 6:12pm On Mar 07, 2020
Abeg make dem use hot iron arouse his ass, and throw him behind the bars or place in a cell where his ass can be drilled wide open...Eleribu
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
od501:

Nice observation, I didn't even notice.
i think it was a consented sex, but her parents thinks she is still a virgin (so they think) hence their acussations, then again if the 47 years old man is a millionaire wanting to marry their 15 years old daughter i am sure their opinions will definitely change.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by NaMeAboki: 6:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Chinedu Ihekwumere - the name says it all.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Kiddllc: 6:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
Everytime we keep bashing these men.. Have u not seen a wild 15/16/ &17 year old girl that is well endowed? Most of these teenagers started having sex early and their minds and bodies are already corrupt. Although the man should pay for his crimes but the actual crime here is sex with a minor. Nothing like defilement or rape here abeg...
Parents should learn to bring up their children properly under close watch

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Robenna(m): 7:25pm On Mar 07, 2020
Only P M Express De Do This Lie

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by WriterX(m): 7:48pm On Mar 07, 2020
'90-2000 rapists and Paedophiles blames the devil

2000-2020 rapists and Paedophiles blames konji

2020-2040 rapists ans paedophiles blames victim
2040-2060 rapists and paedophiles blames family members

....my dear Country una well done
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Yksulaimon02(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2020
easyfem:
Mutherfucker

All this young girls of now should not be trusted.One just have use his brain
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by IpobAntidote: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
These flatheaded rapist from biafuro are topping the chart these days, first you have the one who defiled a 2 year old now this fool. Pathetic
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Amanda4life: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Some parents will allow their under aged children to be wearing ordinary tight trousers u and down in the compound,

When kasala burst they claim their child is a virgin.

This girl has been dsivirgined long time ago hence age was having the feelings that made her rubbing her breast against the man
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by SundayIgbanke: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
[s][quote author=IpobAntidote post=87249635][/quote][/s]
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Antichristus: 8:29pm On Mar 07, 2020
Yawn
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by CLEVER123(m): 8:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
Let him be castrated
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 07, 2020
ablejesus26:

baba dis one is nothing close to defilement

did you not read the part where d man said she is as open as an express way

to be honest gals of this days are overly sexually active some of them start strafing and even lesbianism at 13

they man should enjoy the time he fell for the devil's cheap trick

And you believe him?

Don't you know culprits always says what they feel like saying so as not to get more regret?

He obviously said that so as the mother of the girl to be ashamed
Anyway am not a judge ,but God will surely punish the devil
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Elxandre(m): 9:22pm On Mar 07, 2020
buygala:
grin

You are not mentally ok Sir grin

I support the motion.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Digmygold: 9:34pm On Mar 07, 2020
Ubunja would say his daughter aroused him. grin
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by FarmTech(m): 9:43pm On Mar 07, 2020
There is an injustice currently going on that many people can't see. Before, like in the bible times, it was the woman people will blame and want to stone to death - injustice! Now it is the man that is punished. Women are really out for revenge. When u hear them talk about men u will sense it. I know a story of a man that had a girl friend who later married another man. But years later, the old lovers teamed up and killed the husband and they were caught with the help of a small girl. Guess what happened. The boyfriend was banished in prison for 21yrs while the girl was set free to jump around. Reason? 'the boyfriend deceived the girl and made her join him in killing her husband'.
Back to this story. If the 15yr old girl really seduced this man, why shud she be set free? Why shud it be only the man that will go to jail? Has the meaning of rape been redefined? Men shud better wake up b4 it is too late.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Donaldoni: 10:01pm On Mar 07, 2020
The age of consent in Nigeria is 11.

Unless she was raped, there is no case here.

Somebody must be paying PM news for these fake news...
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by kevotek1000(m): 12:12am On Mar 08, 2020
Funny man... He said... I penetrated her and it enter freely ... Even though the road is widely opened is it for commercial passage? Receive your jail terms in peace for passing that broad road of 15years old.

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Sarahakins(f): 12:15am On Mar 08, 2020
You definitely have the mind of a pedophile.
justsayemma:
Though i am against adults sleeping with underage , but it's a normal thing in Ajegunle na. once the girl start growing breast she is been considered an adult.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Nobody: 1:20am On Mar 08, 2020
I salute Igbo people. ������
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by enemyofprogress: 2:11am On Mar 08, 2020
easyfem:
Mutherfucker
je didn't fok the mother, he only fokd the daughter, so he is a daughterfoka

1 Like

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by elmodee7(m): 7:14am On Mar 08, 2020
Igbos and crime r like beans and bread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.