Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,232 members, 7,943,419 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" (49948 Views)

Four Ejigbo Boys Who Gang-raped Girl, Arrested By Police (pic) / Girl Arrested For Faking Own Death To Avoid Financial Pressure From Mom (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Okoroawusa: 7:29am On Mar 08, 2020
15 year old girl in Olodi-Apapa that is still a virgin try abeg. Ajegunle,Olodi-Apapa, Orile,Sari-Iganmu na the same thing.

Some would look so big that you won't even know that they are just 15 years.

Bro, it's possible that she seduced you but you should have resisted.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Okoroawusa: 7:34am On Mar 08, 2020
Alagboo:
What is special about breast that makes people to be misbehaving, because of ordinary breast that touches you, and you had sex with the girl

What do men see in Women that makes them to be messing around,

Breast is used for feeding new born babies, breast is just useful for breastfeeding as far as am concerned

Men!!!
See this one.. shior
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Sunsets: 7:42am On Mar 08, 2020
How can you arrest her!? She is a victim in the first place. Whether she is a virgin or note, she is a minor. At 47, that's her father.
PrinceMajestic:
you're very correct and you made the most reasonable comment here. Nobody is talking about why the girl isn't a virgin at 15. Girls like this are extremely matured sexually because they already started taking in natural protein (sperm) when you see them you think they're 18+ and with the way they fvck you. The parents are not ashamed that the girl isn't a virgin at 15 but will rather pour the frustration of their carelessness on a pervert man. She really should be arrested too
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by ezegenigbonine: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2020
Destroyerofyeeb:
These flatheaded rapist from biafuro are topping the chart these days, first you have the one who defiled a 2 year old now this fool. Pathetic

The highest percentage of rape happens in the SW hope you know that. Ask Google if you wish. The worst is that SW does not only rape human beings, they rape animals also like goat, dog, sheep etc ask Google also and find your facts.
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by Ibromixdem: 10:02am On Mar 08, 2020
Ogbeni,with all respect your are not serious and big for nothing.you strikes her with your Moses rode imaging
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by stormborn28(m): 11:37am On Mar 08, 2020
Candycrushy:
Stupid men everywhere...tufia

Lol....baba say the girl pussy don already wide....

Meaning the girl don dey Fvck well well
Re: 47-Year-Old Defiles 15-Year-Old Girl, Arrested. Says "She Aroused Me" by stormborn28(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2020
MzTunechi:
You're mad sir. Fxcking pedophile
did you read where he said he penetrated her freely? Hmmmmm... That girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) / EFCC Arrests Suspected Fraudster For $4m Scam (pictured)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.