Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,124 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:55 AM

Build A Career In Writing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Build A Career In Writing (249 Views)

I Never Knew I Could Make A Great Career In Writing. / How To Build A Successful Career As A Data Scientist / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Build A Career In Writing by ChimmaIT(f): 3:38pm On Mar 07, 2020
There are some truths I want you to know about the writing art.

But first, hear this:

Writers are no longer broke ass folks. Don't be deceived!
There are still a lot of people who read and can't live their lives without reading.
Writing gives you a voice and brings you recognition and fame.

Now the truths:
Writing is one of the highly sought skills as we speak.
Writing is easy to do but hard to master.
You can get rich writing.

If you desire to write, but don't know how to start or go about turning your desire into a passion and then earning from it, join me as I take you on a FREE journey through what you need to know and do in order to make a living via writing.
The class holds this Monday and Tuesday, at 8 PM (Nigerian time).

Click the link below to join the class:

https:///D2dPgXachXG6FQo5P2GEOU

Or send a message via WhatsApp: +2348063177475

(1) (Reply)

Am Really Frustrated / Top 3 Web Skills (for Android Users) In Hot Demand In 2020 / Sales Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.