Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,569 members, 7,921,168 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 07:00 PM

Nairalanders! Casual Sex Without Birth Control Is Very Irresponsible - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nairalanders! Casual Sex Without Birth Control Is Very Irresponsible (359 Views)

Woman Who Got Pregnant While On Birth Control Gives Birth To Baby Holding IUD / Prophetess Patience Akpabio: Sex Without Loud Moaning Produces Inactive Children / Casual Sex, The Pill And Condoms Are Transforming Our Women To Feminazis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders! Casual Sex Without Birth Control Is Very Irresponsible by tpiar: 8:00pm On Mar 07, 2020
Why do you keep opening threads to tell us you or someone you know, has sex randomly?
Re: Nairalanders! Casual Sex Without Birth Control Is Very Irresponsible by Acidosis(m): 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2020
You're yet to tell us why you, Tpia, is fond of raising senseless threads. I've tried so hard to reject the thought that whoever is behind your moniker might be mentally unstable. Same thought I have towards two other Nairalanders (oni.la & ma.ma.gee).

Sorry if this hurts but that's how I feel.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders! Casual Sex Without Birth Control Is Very Irresponsible by nlPoster: 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2020
Acidosis:

I'm yet to tell us why I Acidosis, is fond of raising senseless threads and posts. I've tried so hard to reject the thought that I am mentally unstable.

Sorry if this hurts me but that's how I feel.

I think you should check your own self before commenting about others.

Who are you again?

I don't like nairalanders who jump on people's threads just to insult them.

Don't carry the forum on your head, the report button is there for any thread and post you dont like. You dont have to insult people on an anonymous forum. And if you feel you are taking advantage of an opportunity, the joke's on you for showing yourself as a coward.
Re: Nairalanders! Casual Sex Without Birth Control Is Very Irresponsible by nlPoster: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2020
I hope you noticed I am very civil in responding to you despite your animalistic behaviour.

Please do not jump at me with insults and abusive language. You don't have to post.

Mod take note.

(1) (Reply)

Helen Prest-ajayi On Motherhood,parenting And Support Systems / I Know Many Will Not Agree. / Nigerians! How To Relate With Someone You Don't Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.