Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,366 members, 7,910,860 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 06:28 PM

Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. (2503 Views)

Be Honest, Is This Sexual Assault Yes Or No? / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady / Let Be Sincere, How Long Should The First Round Of Sex Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by blinking001(m): 12:57pm On Mar 08, 2020
osuntokuntimmy:
that’s not the cause sir
But it's a leading cause.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Taywon: 1:43pm On Mar 08, 2020
Me self no fit do with this kind of thing.....
The woman don scam her husband....
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by chitheo(f): 1:50pm On Mar 08, 2020
Lamanii22:

Nah... It's not life threatening, it's a natural cause... On hygiene, you can't have stretch marks and be dirty, no man will look at you twice lol... You should just try as much as possible to work on your hygiene, plus there are natural ways to clear it off...
please,what are the natural ways to clear it off?
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
Mehnnn tjis is gross!!!! shocked shocked shocked

I'm my years of practice as a skincare therapist, I've never come across such pattern of stretchmarks.

This type is not natural. Its caused by harsh chemical creams and soaps ladened with the corticosteroids and the like of them.
The natural ones are usually same color as the.skin or slightly lighter in color.

What she needs now is skin building with heavy body butters and micro- demerbrasions treatments at a derm to get rid of it. Otherwise it will remain a continue to spread.

She also needs to stop using those chemically formulated skincare products and opt for pure organics.

There are other home remedies she can use if she can't afford a derm.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by AfroKnight: 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

You are just talking out of point. So the man is wrong sending her out of the house for just stretch mark she has been hiding from him till she got married to him. I think you are a kid not not comprehend the main point here so I don't think I will answer you again except to say something relating to the main point of the topic.

Now you’re getting emotional, man.

You come off as shallow if you cannot tell us why this thing offends you when it is clearly not an indication of personal hygiene or a skin disease. It’s like saying you hate grey hair in the beards of a young man.

You reason like a child who rejects a toy because it’s blue and not green. You should read some more and grow up.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Lamanii22(f): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
chitheo:
please,what are the natural ways to clear it off?

Coconut oil, aloevera gel, Shea butter, bio-oil and so on..
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by MiztaFabuloz(m): 4:06pm On Mar 08, 2020
AfroKnight:

Now you’re getting emotional, man.

You come off as shallow if you cannot tell us why this thing offends you when it is clearly not an indication of personal hygiene or a skin disease. It’s like saying you hate grey hair in the beards of a young man.

You reason like a child who rejects a toy because it’s blue and not green. You should read some more and grow up.

You need to stop quoting me if you are this senseless not to understand a simple post. Stop forming like one intellectual because to me you are embarrassing yourself. I will suggest you go back to secondary school and ensure you take comprehensive English very seriously this time because you must have skipped that class a lot.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by AfroKnight: 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2020
MiztaFabuloz:

You need to stop quoting me if you are this senseless not to understand a simple post. Stop forming like one intellectual because to me you are embarrassing yourself. I will suggest you go back to secondary school and ensure you take comprehensive English very seriously this time because you must have skipped that class a lot.

You still cannot answer a simple question. It appears you are offended that the world can now see how shallow you are. grin grin Just look at how you demonised it. Oh, she should have told him before marriage. Like it’s a genotype or fertility problem or something. Educate yourself young man.
Re: Let's Be Honest, Is This Not Wickedness. by Rukkydelta(f): 4:21pm On Mar 08, 2020
She should use Also vera to wipe it off

Don't forget to check my siggy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Things I Saw In TUNDE Thomas, Moyo Lawal And Adam Nuhu Case / See What Am Doing To Lift People's Spirit Up In Nigeria (pics). / According To My Research, Nigerian Girls Are The Most Entitled To Men

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.