Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,860 members, 7,883,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Its So Tough - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Its So Tough (667 Views)

Help Me To Appreciate My Wife In This Tough Period / Being A Single Mother Is So Tough For Me. / I'm Having A Tough Time In My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Its So Tough by AmnotMe: 2:04pm On Mar 08, 2020
Hello Family'landers; this account was opened for this purpose.

Am a 26yr old expectant father, my lover is due this coming month. As it is now; i hv no income source... And am really desperate for one, any one will do. Preferrably in Lokoja or Abuja or it environs.

Before u start wondering; why would a jobless guy like me decide to bring a baby ihto this world, Know that i was financially stable back then when my love conceived, and i assured her to keep it.

Since last december; my mum has bn the one catering for our needs, even bought the baby things we were asked to buy at the hospital.

Please Sir/ma; this cant continue, iF God has positioned you well; pls extend a helping hand to me; hire me or something, am a jack of all trade, master of none feel free to criticize me, but pls dont say harsh words to me at this moment.
Re: Its So Tough by bayobabe(f): 4:14pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yeah.....you shouldn't be critisied......life it's not stable. This happened because you were capable but as life is unpredictable....shit happened. My advice is that..... Get a job, even if it working in a supermarket or anything that can help you family as you are expecting a bundle of Joy now. Even if it is demeaning. What matters is to not depend on people. Congrats to you.
Re: Its So Tough by AmnotMe: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
bayobabe:
Yeah.....you shouldn't be critisied......life it's not stable. This happened because you were capable but as life is unpredictable....shit happened. My advice is that..... Get a job, even if it working in a supermarket or anything that can help you family as you are expecting a bundle of Joy now. Even if it is demeaning. What matters is to not depend on people. Congrats to you.
Thank you; hv done some hunting heremyself... No one seem to be recruiting at the moment. The only one willing to recruit seem impossible for me; aside from the 10k salary; am to resume by 7:30 and close by 10pm cos am the only man around. Giving the distance and my place; that was a no no for me.

I guess there arent much nairalanders in lokoja who can point me to the right direction. I wont mind abuja and its evirons too.
Re: Its So Tough by pablobellins(m): 9:07am On Mar 09, 2020
Hello op; if ur spouse is indeed due next month; i dont think its a good time to job haunt, she needs u around her now more than ever.

Not too long ago, I was once in ur shoes; its almost like things do standstill for a new father to be. I recieved unmerited favors and blessing during my term; i wish u all the best as u await your own bundle of joy too.

Modified: check your mail pls.
Re: Its So Tough by AmnotMe: 11:39am On Mar 14, 2020
pablobellins:
Hello op; if ur spouse is indeed due next month; i dont think its a good time to job haunt, she needs u around her now more than ever.

Not too long ago, I was once in ur shoes; its almost like things do standstill for a new father to be. I recieved unmerited favors and blessing during my term; i wish u all the best as u await your own bundle of joy too.

Modified: check your mail pls.
Thank u once more; May God provide for you according to his Riches in Glory ; Amin

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Ladies With Small Feet / Should Men Be Given Some Priority When Seeking Jobs? / Can I Stop Fasting If I Don't Have Food ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.