Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,656 members, 7,948,492 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

hmm - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / hmm (9686 Views)

Still A Virgin Comment Hi, No Longer A Virgin Comment Hmm / My Girlfriend Don't No How To Speak Or Written English. Hmm / Hmm This Bad Girl ..... Why?? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: hmm by newmi(m): 6:28pm On Dec 23, 2010
You love again by choosing to love again, it's a choice.
Re: hmm by holydante(m): 6:32pm On Dec 23, 2010
dapachez:

Dont know if this post is true or not but i want to sincerely share a personal experience. I was a bit the reserved type when growing up and one of those that believed relationships end in marriage though now i know better. My 1st was a disaster. The second i was so sure would end up in marriage,i concluded i already had a wife,to the extent that our parents had met and we were thinking november 2007 but when i changed environment(moved to lasgidi),things changed,she started acting funny,under 3 months i call her and she doesnt pick and when she does she sounds cold. She came for a visit and she cant even look me in the eyes,the spark and warmth was not there. To compoud issues a guy always calls her 1st thing in the morning and last thing at night. I decided and told her to sort herself out before she went back. She left august and seldom called her. By february she said she wanted to see me but i was out of town but by april i was told by my uncle that he saw her very heavy. I was shocked,called her and she said she was pregnant and married to that caller(a family friend of hers that respects me so much) that she started dating him when i asked her to sort herself out. To cut the story she put to birth and discoverd her hussy sleeps with his step sister,issues arose(beating her) and the marriage crashed under 2 years. She is one lady i loved with my entire being and when you love someone truly,it never dies and you will always love them but sometimes you just have to let go cos the heart is not always so smart that is when you need to think with your head. Bottomline she wants back which is impossible it took me 2 good years to get over her. I (though i have never been married)would have taken her back with the baby if she wasnt married frankly speaking if she wasnt married but again she had her chance and blew it. The emotional trauma and aches i endured for two years left scars in my heart but God gave me the grace to move on. Note somethings are not meant to be and if things will go wrong they definately will. So the earlier you move on the better
Only experience can really teach one that not all that glitters is gold, i did post mine, almost same tale but i surprisingly didn't see it on this thread and my posting rights was taken away cause the system says its spam.

The heart is desperately deceitful and only a firm resolution can make one pull through and move on again severing all contacts with the past hurtful experience.

I have been trying since then to convince myself of a good reason to be open to the women folk and get married but i just cant seem to find any but i believe everything can fall into place to them that believe
Re: hmm by sochan: 7:34pm On Dec 23, 2010
In good time things will sort themselves out. Just take it easy and find a new focus, probably work or studies, but I will advice against rushing into another relationship, at least not yet
Re: hmm by Chrisbenogor(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2010
::Mr cork needs to be neutered::
@OP
I can almost key into your plight although the reverse was the case for me. Had a long long relationship, in the end she messed up, I gave her one chance then two and finally much as it hurt I shut her out. Funny thing is we never know whats good for us until we loose it, the only thing I can think of when I remember her name or even when I read this thread is how much I hate her. Sad but true, I tried all the dealing with it crap but I still cannot stop hating her, I was not afraid to move on at first but something her silly brother said to me during the whole saga gave me the breakthrough_____"How much do you value yourself?" I know you will try to rush into saying very much, but pause and ponder how much do you really value yourself? It would come slowly, I mean you would soon realise that you, him or both of you made a mistake and you deserve better than living out the mistakes.
My 2 cowries.

Chris.
Re: hmm by tellwisdom: 7:39pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster, Wash off the spams he poured into you, you will forget him!!, shikinah
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 7:52pm On Dec 23, 2010
!!Mr Cork:

Guys, the chick needs a man, quick. we need to help wink
I'm not looking for a man but how to love another,learn how to read.
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2010
nelson300:

am so srry 4 dat ok. bt i wish i would talke 2 u orally.well my name lucky bt call me favour.
and there is private mail jetli4lucky1@yahoo.co.uk,contact +2347069174014.
text me / call. HAPPY YEAR 2011 MAY your DAYS BE FULFILLED WITH JOY LOVE U.
Guess am lucky and favoured huh?thanks anyway.
Re: hmm by 190: 7:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
Freecoca

I totally understand you and i have once been in your plight before
anyway you can get help from this article here,

http://www.articlesbase.com/divorce-articles/3-tips-on-how-to-forget-your-ex-472265.html
Re: hmm by freecocoa(f): 8:04pm On Dec 23, 2010
190:

Freecoca

I totally understand you and i have once been in your plight before
anyway you can get help from this article here,

http://www.articlesbase.com/divorce-articles/3-tips-on-how-to-forget-your-ex-472265.html

Thanks very plenty love.
Re: hmm by InesQor(m): 8:06pm On Dec 23, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

@OP
I can almost key into your plight although the reverse was the case for me. Had a long long relationship, in the end she messed up, I gave her one chance then two and finally much as it hurt I shut her out. Funny thing is we never know whats good for us until we loose it, the only thing I can think of when I remember her name or even when I read this thread is how much I hate her. Sad but true, I tried all the dealing with it crap but I still cannot stop hating her, I was not afraid to move on at first but something her silly brother said to me during the whole saga gave me the breakthrough[b]_____"How much do you value yourself?" I know you will try to rush into saying very much, but pause and ponder how much do you really value yourself? It would come slowly, I mean you would soon realise that you, him or both of you made a mistake and you deserve better than living out the mistakes.[/b]
My 2 cowries.

Chris.

I doff my hat, sir.  smiley
Re: hmm by dayokanu(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2010
Go to your V drive and run this command D;//seunbanme_iwant to love.

Put two back spaces and make sure you have enough memory space on the system.
Re: hmm by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2010
InesQor:

I doff my hat, sir.  smiley
My master, na lie, you and deep sight don drive me comot for religion section, una know say I be olodo una go dey do all those big big mathematics. Una turn me to refugee and no section gree collect me until mr cork allow me sleep for here for the past month now. Seriously check that guy and all the related corks___the guy na proof say scientific experiment dey really go wrong grin grin grin grin
Re: hmm by InesQor(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2010
Chrisbenogor:

My master, na lie, you and deep sight don drive me comot for religion section, una know say I be olodo una go dey do all those big big mathematics. Una turn me to refugee and no section gree collect me until mr cork allow me sleep for here for the past month now. Seriously check that guy and all the related corks___the guy na proof say scientific experiment dey really go wrong grin grin grin grin
LMAO! But no be so sha. Even me sef, the only places I really go to are religion and romance, so, *shrugs*

Haha about Mr Cork = 190 = Mrs 190 = so many others. That guy get time ehn grin grin
Re: hmm by 190: 8:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
^^Abeg oh,
I nor be mr.cock,
Nice word cris, nice word, You too much
Re: hmm by InesQor(m): 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2010
190:

^^Abeg oh,
I nor be mr.cock,

Your deliberate careful (in)correct spelling is suspect.  grin

I am not witch-hunting though. Whichever way, your posts as 190 are a trip. So are Mr Cork's.
Re: hmm by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:41pm On Dec 23, 2010
InesQor:

LMAO! But no be so sha. Even me sef, the only places I really go to are religion and romance, so, *shrugs*

Haha about [b]Mr Cork = 190 = Mrs 190 = so many others. That guy get time ehn  grin grin[/b]
HABA INESQOR if na so then the person no get time, but I have been following 190(hehehe 190 I don twitterize nairaland) for a while on this section I give him the benefit of doubt.
190:

^^Abeg oh,
I nor be mr.cock,

hehehe I hope say you and your friend no give ragdollz e beating yesterday, I call mr cork to some settle Pyongyang and Seoul. Only him can do it  smiley smiley
Re: hmm by 190: 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
@Insequor

LMAO, i aint cock.  grin grin grin

I dislike cock why would you label me as cock!!  grin grin grin

@chris.
Nope man i dont go e-fighting no more
Ive retired and now a grand father with grandkids
Re: hmm by InesQor(m): 8:44pm On Dec 23, 2010
@190 and @Chrisbenogor:

LOL ok o. Apologies all round cheesy
Re: hmm by mecussey(m): 8:49pm On Dec 23, 2010
My dear, the guy is just seducing you perfectly; he knows all the secrets of seduction to women, believe me he does not love you naturally. Right now, every other guy may appear stupid to you because, you the one in love; it's only time can solve your problem, take heart.
Re: hmm by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2010
freecocoa:

Thanks very plenty love.

A very good Group Intimacy would get the devil off your freaking head for sure.
Re: hmm by neowelsh(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2010
@poster:
b4 i answer ur question.
Pls tell me, are u truely ready 2love again?
Re: hmm by azyaq(m): 9:24pm On Dec 23, 2010
you can only pretend but memories are unforgetable. i'll advise u pray n let GOD take control
Re: hmm by kadman(m): 10:00pm On Dec 23, 2010
The romance section has the highest number of [b]people-who-go-off-topic dunce[/b]s. Damn fools
Re: hmm by Idowuogbo(f): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2010
^ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u bad
Re: hmm by kadman(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^ cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
u bad

It's just annoying, had to go through 5 pages, with 95% of useless responses with people talking utter bullshit / people who should know when to use yahoo messenger to catch with themselves up and chat. IDiOts angry
Re: hmm by TWise(m): 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2010
From your comments, i think d both of you are just not ready for a serious commitment. You seem 2b unsure of where you are going to after knowing each other for a long tym. I cannot pin down concrete issues dat led 2d d break-up. Understand that such "off-peak periods" are constant in every rtnshp. You just need 2 work it out. If ur man is feeling insecure when around you, always re-assure him that he has worth and you wud always love him in all seasons. What is he currently doing? I need more facts freecocoa.
Re: hmm by Idowuogbo(f): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2010
kadman:

It's just annoying, had to go through 5 pages, with 95% of useless responses with people talking utter bullshit / people who should know when to use yahoo messenger to catch with themselves up and chat. IDiOts angry
lmaoo , stop making me laf , dats nl dear
derailers are large in numbers grin grin
Re: hmm by COOLDK(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2010
190:

^^Abeg oh,
I nor be mr.cock,

[color=#770077][/color][b][/b]
Even u be 190fan and 170. U are everywhere on NL.
@ freecocoa
So, everybody get him own? O ga o!(clapping). Thank 4 ur comment on my thread so i want to help you.
Will you mind using LOVE JADOO from India for him? I get am right here. Waiting,
Re: hmm by afokstoomuci(m): 12:04am On Dec 24, 2010
What i think you do is act simple with the guy that comes your way.Try and understand what he like and what he hates.always suprise him with anything sometime.try and fit in with his families.I bet you,you will love again
Re: hmm by Gentlebabs(m): 12:34am On Dec 24, 2010
INSTALLING LOVE

Gentle Babs: Yes, … how can I help you?

Freecocoa: Well, after much consideration, I've decided to install Love.
Can you guide me though the process?

Gentle Babs: Yes. I can help you. Are you ready to proceed?

Freecocoa: Well, I'm not very technical, but I think I'm ready. What do I do first?

Gentle Babs: The first step is to open your Heart. Have you located your Heart?

Freecocoa: Yes, but there are several other programs running now. Is it okay to install Love while they are running?

Gentle Babs: What programs are running ?

Freecocoa: Let's see, I have Past Hurt, Low Self-Esteem, Grudge and Resentment running right now.

Gentle Babs: No problem, Love will gradually erase Past Hurt from your current operating system. It may remain in your permanent memory but it
will no longer disrupt other programs. Love will eventually override Low Self-Esteem with a module of its own called High Self-Esteem.
However, you have to completely turn off Grudge and Resentment. Those programs prevent Love from being properly installed. Can
you turn those off ?
Freecocoa: I don't know how to turn them off. Can you tell me how?

Gentle Babs: With pleasure. Go to your start menu and invoke Forgiveness. Do this as many times as necessary until Grudge and Resentment have
been completely erased.

Freecocoa: Okay, done! Love has started installing itself. Is that normal?

Gentle Babs: Yes, but remember that you have only the base program.
You need to begin connecting to other Hearts in order to get the upgrades.

Freecocoa: Oops! I have an error message already. It says, "Error - Program not run on external components ." What should I do?

Gentle Babs: Don't worry. It means that the Love program is set up to run on Internal Hearts, but has not yet been run on your Heart. In
non-technical terms, it simply means you have to Love yourself before you can Love others.

Freecocoa: So, what should I do?

Gentle Babs: Pull down Self-Acceptance; then click on the following files: Forgive-Self; Realize Your Worth; and Acknowledge your Limitations.

Freecocoa: Okay, done.

Gentle Babs: Now, copy them to the "My Heart" directory. The system will overwrite any conflicting files and begin patching faulty programming.
Also, you need to delete Verbose Self-Criticism from all directories and empty your Recycle Bin to make sure it is completely gone and
never comes back.

Freecocoa: Got it. Hey! My heart is filling up with new files. Smile is playing on my monitor and Peace and Contentment are copying themselves
all over My Heart. Is this normal?

Gentle Babs: Sometimes. For others it takes awhile, but eventually everything gets it at the proper time. So Love is installed and running.
One more thing before we hang up. Love is Freeware. Be sure to give it and its various modules to everyone you meet. They will in
turn share it with others and return some cool modules back to you.
Re: hmm by Idowuogbo(f): 12:36am On Dec 24, 2010
^u are wan ill dude fuunyyy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

B / Anonymous Girl Shares How She Had Regular Sex With A Born Again Brother / See The Greatest Prostitute In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.