Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,737 members, 7,875,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:13 PM

Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth (6269 Views)

Photos Of Alamieyeseigha On Life Support Before His Death / ‘Alamieyeseigha Was On Life Support Before Death’ / Ojukwu On Life Support And In Critical Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth by tunde247: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2010
the guy don try
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth by nwaigbomg(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2010
great son of igboland, our beloved daddy please get well because what ever happens to u will have psylogical effect on igbo nation, ezeigbo gburugburu please get well, we are praying for u, we love u, no matter what enemies may do or say, we are behind u. anybody who wishes death is any igbo hater and that person will die first ,, long live daddy, long life umuigbo ndi ogadiri mma angry shocked
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth by Limaoscar: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2010
I wish the Ikemba very speedy recovery.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth by mamagee3(f): 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2010
I wish he recovers quickly and goes back to the normalties.

But, Isn't he the one who wanted to die on January 13 th, 2011? undecided
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth by osaki(m): 11:01pm On Dec 28, 2010
why em no go dey for life support machine wen bianca dey always tell am HARDER!! HARDER!!, not minding the age difference
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth by wazobiang: 5:52am On Dec 31, 2010
dis guy. dis spoilt brat. without thinking and planning forced a lot of igbos to secede and fight for unexpected and unexplained independence. it cost them their lives, untold hardship, future misery, pain, bad name and political outcast status. they say igbos are hustlers, who wouldn't be after that. it was all because a spoilt brat decided to make a decision without planning and thinking. then when he came back, he accorded himself all the privileges that made him spoilt in the first place.
they raising  flags for him down in the east. it makes me wonder. do we really have a problem or is our stupidity not the problem.
Re: Ojukwu On Life Support Machine At Unth by aljharem(m): 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2010
wazobia-ng:

dis guy. dis spoilt brat. without thinking and planning forced a lot of igbos to secede and fight for unexpected and unexplained independence. it cost them their lives, untold hardship, future misery, pain, bad name and political outcast status. they say igbos are hustlers, who wouldn't be after that. it was all because a spoilt brat decided to make a decision without planning and thinking. then when he came back, he accorded himself all the privileges that made him spoilt in the first place.
they raising  flags for him down in the east. it makes me wonder. do we really have a problem or is our stupidity not the problem.

tell me about it undecided undecided and yet some people still support him undecided

but lets just pray for him because his live is worth more than my brothers abd sisters he kill in the war (sarcasm) angry
but seriously, lets pray for his well being

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Gen. Buhari A Fulani? / I Didn’t Know Corruption Was This Much Under Me- Former Pres, Goodluck Jonathan / Suicide Bombers Kill At Least Three In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.