Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:13 AM

Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season (52144 Views)

Nigeria’s All-time Highest Goalscorers At The Afcon / Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage / Transfers Involving Nigerian Football Players So Far This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by SEGLIZ: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
eni4real:
Where was this energy when Raul was playing for Real Madrid over 17 seasons??

what did that 17 years made out of Raul? just one other player to the fact of it.
I'm no CR700 neither lm10 drummer (that is meant for the kids within their era). I would be sincere the fact, both guys done it well entertained us in the real sense of it.
one is a king the other an emperor. so we don't compare a king to an emperor.

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by ElasticStone(m): 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
skyfather09:
one club men don't count... if God Ronaldo were still in la Liga this homie won't even make top 10

Your God ran way because he was begging for salary raise, but his bosses did not think the value he contributes is commensurate with his demands tongue

4 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 10, 2020
SEGLIZ:

what did that 17 years made out of Raul? just one other player to the fact of it.
I'm no CR700 neither lm10 drummer (that is meant for the kids within their era). I would be sincere the fact, both guys done it well entertained us in the real sense of it.
one is a king the other an emperor. so we don't compare a king to an emperor.
King , Emperor?? What are you talking about??

The one that has most Ballon d'or is the best ever!!!

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by ElasticStone(m): 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
anonymous1759:

Na Messi is not an Attacking midfielder. He plays same role with cr7 but different wings. Messi drops deep to support midfielders and still outscore pure strikers who don't drop deep that's why he's a genius.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Angelfrost(m): 2:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
cr7lomo:

Let him dominate Copa America first

How many players have consistently outplayed him in that competition in the last decade??! I'm talking individual performance...
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by manGODDED: 2:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Lol na wa o. Who offend you na?
na frustration na, money no dey cheesy
Fit be say he never chop since morning and he use freebasics enter nairaland they frustrate, just leave am abeg grin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Totalconcept(m): 2:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Laliga is stupid league is not is mumu best of the worst if Messi has good season unko at our house in epl competition always on ground if big team don’t do well small team will beat you hand down. They only using big name to improve their league lasan
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by collins2good(m): 2:41pm On Mar 10, 2020
cr7lomo:

B4 nko... But u guys use Ronaldos penalty expertise to judge him as the reason he scored lots of goals but u don't wanna c from the other side that Messi has more assists cos he plays corner kicks and long range free kicks for Barca ... Has Ronaldo ever played a corner kick in his career?? Has he ever played a long range free kick for others to head the ball... Look at them ... bloody hypocrites.. that's what u Messi fans are known for
that means messi is a all round footballer and ronaldo is not

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by cr7lomo: 2:43pm On Mar 10, 2020
Teeklef:

And he started playing since 2010 Abi

Y can't u use ur head to understand what I posted... Did I ever mention his CL career?? I said the the past 10 yrs...this year inclusive... He has only won it 3 times outrightly... Meaning he has only won it outrightly 3 times in 10 yrs ... He shared one with Ronaldo and neymar jr ... Ronaldo won 5 outrightly making it 9 and this yr will go to either lewandovski or halaand making it 10 in total( a decade) is English this hard for goodness sake??
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Sunnyb10(m): 2:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jokerman; What do you mean by Na league be this one? The one wey be league... tell me how many times them comot world best..?
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by cr7lomo: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
collins2good:
that means messi is a all round footballer and ronaldo is not

Mehn...u Messi fans are dull sha ... So if u were a coach , u will tell a super header of the ball to be crossing the ball for others to score ... A player that is one of the finest headers of the ball that the sports has ever seen , so that he can go compete for one stupid assist... Crossing of the ball that most players can do
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by SEGLIZ: 2:47pm On Mar 10, 2020
eni4real:
King , Emperor?? What are you talking about??

The one that has most Ballon d'or is the best ever!!!

bro, I no wan laugh o.
but the truth is I'm agreeing in totality with you, LM10 comes handy, so he remains the King he is.
CR7 would for ever remain the EMPEROR he is for he has conquered more territory than the king with only one domain.
"a King will only remain and rule under the shadow and influence of EMPEROR," only the wise would understand this and a sincere heart would take it for the truth.

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Sirmuel1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
manGODDED:
na frustration na, money no dey cheesy
Fit be say he never chop since morning and he use freebasics enter nairaland they frustrate, just leave am abeg grin

cheesy grin cheesy grin

No be small thing o
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Sirmuel1(m): 2:49pm On Mar 10, 2020
SEGLIZ:

bro, I no wan laugh o.
but the truth is I'm agreeing in totality with you, LM10 comes handy, so he remains the King he is.
CR7 would for ever remain the EMPEROR he is for he has conquered more territory than the king with only one domain.
"a King will only remain and rule under the shadow and influence of EMPEROR," only the wise would understand this and a sincere heart would take it for the truth.

Emperor ko, Game of thrones ni
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by nnadychuks(m): 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Lalliga is the best niggarrr!
Them dey ball for lalliga

I can bet my balls if they should merge lalliga, bundesliga, seria A, EPL and French league 1
Three clubs from Spain is gonna make top four
And no club from that overrated EPL will make top eight
na people wen no get sense go like your post... What concerns Laliga and the football teams ability? The league is shite, not Barcelona, not Madrid, just the league. The EPL is not overrated, neither are the clubs overrated, but Harry Kane was once the highest scorer but not anymore due to injury. Messi had a goal drought but no other player stepped up to contend the goal chart... Do you now see that the EPL is not overrated? In Laliga it’s top 2, in EPL it’s top 6... use your head

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Teeklef(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
cr7lomo:

Y can't u use ur head to understand what I posted... Did I ever mention his CL career?? I said the the past 10 yrs...this year inclusive... He has only won it 3 times outrightly... Meaning he has only won it outrightly 3 times in 10 yrs ... He shared one with Ronaldo and neymar jr ... Ronaldo won 5 outrightly making it 9 and this yr will go to either lewandovski or halaand making it 10 in total( a decade) is English this hard for goodness sake??
English is very hard, if that is your assertion. You have to mention his champions league career . You can't just edit the better part of the movie and dumb the rest. Out of the decade you even mentioned, it wasn't like he didn't win it at all, your lord and personal savior won it 5times while messi wins 4 times. Stop downgrading the guy,it's been long I knew you on this forum. It's been a long time, you argue blindly, at the mention of cr7 you fly in. Don't you ever downgrade one and overhyped one. Am a football lover, I appreciate both but I have the one I love most which is messi but I will never disregard cr7's hardwork...... Use your head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by SEGLIZ: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Emperor ko, Game of thrones ni

this one wey you charge like chicago bull do, you be transformer?
I beg join the fun o, all na entertainment no 2 fighting for this arena o.
just catch to fun pls.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by DonMekino(m): 2:56pm On Mar 10, 2020
please FYI cr7 didn't leave Real Madrid bcoz he has conquered la liga, there were some issues that arose at that time, even zidane resigned....ppl should stop misinformation.... nobody is taking anything away from Messi or cr7 achievements, but stay where they celebrate u. or maybe in the summer he will be heading to Bayern Munich or PSG....or probably to Nigeria league so as to conquer Africa....or Chinese league that has money sef
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Teeklef(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
[quote author=Sirmuel1 post=87324649]

Emperor ko, Game of thrones ni[/quote Lol!!! Emperor chizzi.... G-worldwide
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by collins2good(m): 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
cr7lomo:

Mehn...u Messi fans are dull sha ... So if u were a coach , u will tell a super header of the ball to be crossing the ball for others to score ... A player that is one of the finest headers of the ball that the sports has ever seen , so that he can go compete for one stupid assist... Crossing of the ball that most players can do
if you like write 10 pages , he nor still stop messi to be better than ronaldo in all area of football

7 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by SyrusdeHansome(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
ElasticStone:

How many are penalties pls?

Go nd ask Messi

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Teeklef(m): 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
collins2good:
if you like write 10 pages , he nor still stop messi to be better than ronaldo in all area of football
He who has the highest balon dor is the best...... Oya let them kill themselves.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
junketer:
how sure are you that messi can dominate every other league? Has he played in any other league? How else can we be sure since messi refuses to go anywhere else?

I knew Ronaldo would and could only do better in Real Madrid from Manchester United... Salah's and Mane's exceptional improvement/dominance from Roma and Southampton respectively, didn't come as a surprise to any one who watches football well... Same for Bruno Fernandes, Paul Pogba, and Odion Ighalo.

When a player is naturally gifted in a sport like Messi and Ronaldo, their trajectory from top club to top club is not hard to predict.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by SEGLIZ: 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
nnadychuks:
na people wen no get sense go like your post... What concerns Laliga and the football teams ability? The league is shite, not Barcelona, not Madrid, just the league. The EPL is not overrated, neither are the clubs overrated, but Harry Kane was once the highest scorer but not anymore due to injury. Messi had a goal drought but no other player stepped up to contend the goal chart... Do you now see that the EPL is not overrated? In Laliga it’s top 2, in EPL it’s top 6... use your head

bro (with no disrespect), I love people like you, not a club fan or league fan irrespective of you having your favourite club or league, You are a true football fan. tell them the truth and let them go home sick. Respect.

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
SEGLIZ:

bro, I no wan laugh o.
How come Modric retired 'the emperor' from attending the Ballon d'or award ceremony since 2018??

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Teeklef(m): 3:09pm On Mar 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

I knew Ronaldo would and could only do better in Real Madrid from Manchester United... Salah's and Mane's exceptional improvement/dominance from Roma and Southampton respectively, didn't come as a surprise to any one who watches football well... Same for Bruno Fernandes, Paul Pogba, and Odion Ighalo.

When a player is naturally gifted in a sport like Messi and Ronaldo, their trajectory from top club to top club is not hard to predict.
God bless you bro. Why will a sensible thinking person be uttering such nonsense that messi can't play in another league. When he won't leave from barca to Norwich or stoke city. A player of messi's caliber will perform in any big team in any league in the world.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Sunnyb10(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
watta u saying Mr. Man??
Totalconcept:
Laliga is stupid league is not is mumu best of the worst if Messi has good season unko at our house in epl competition always on ground if big team don’t do well small team will beat you hand down. They only using big name to improve their league lasan
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Teeklef(m): 3:10pm On Mar 10, 2020
eni4real:
How come Modric retired 'the emperor' from attending the Ballon d'or award ceremony since 2018??

Emperor dey purge that time ni..... Yeye yeye.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by SEGLIZ: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
eni4real:

how do you mean?
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2020
Teeklef:

Emperor dey purge that time ni..... Yeye yeye.
Emperor that was carried by Eder when it matter most!!

They think we don't watch real matches!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua Gets £20m For Shock Defeat, Andy Ruiz £5m For Winning / Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.