Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:08 AM

Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season (52145 Views)

Nigeria’s All-time Highest Goalscorers At The Afcon / Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage / Transfers Involving Nigerian Football Players So Far This Summer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
SEGLIZ:
how do you mean?
Modric has evicted Cristiano out of Ballon d'or ceremony!!

Since 2018, Cristiano has never showed up

That is 2years retirement from the Ballon d'or ceremony!!!
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Teeklef(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
eni4real:
Emperor that was carried by Eder when it matter most!!

They think we don't watch real matches!!
I wonder!!!! Emperor that doesn't conquer the world by going to Genoa or Brescia...... Na lie go kill cr7 fan. They lied conveniently.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Teeklef(m): 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2020
eni4real:
Modric has evicted Cristiano out of Ballon d'or ceremony!!

Since 2018, Cristiano has never showed up

That is 2years retirement from the Ballon d'or ceremony!!!
Gbam
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Nobody: 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
Teeklef:

I wonder!!!! Emperor that doesn't conquer the world by going to Genoa or Brescia...... Na lie go kill cr7 fan. They lied conveniently.
Cristiano always lead them on..
He always come up with " I conquer different Leagues"
Instead of " I seek greener pastures in different Leagues"

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
Teeklef:

God bless you bro. Why will a sensible thinking person be uttering such nonsense that messi can't play in another league. When he won't leave from barca to Norwich or stoke city. A player of messi's caliber will perform in any big team in any league in the world.

I believe they know this basic fact, they just choose to make lame arguments to fuel a non-existent rivalry between 2 gifted players...

Come to think of it, why would a player who has carved out a niche for himself at a club just up and leave, all to prove a point to who exactly??! A bunch of plastic fans??!... Who even told or convinced them Ronaldo left United and Real Madrid to truly prove whatever... Lol... Smh. These kids know nothing!!! grin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by FLYFIRE(m): 3:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
grin grin grin grin
Quotes on Lionel Messi:
• Pep Guardiola: “He is the best player I have ever seen. The best thing about him is not what he does but how simple he makes everything look. He is not just the best player because he can dribble past three or four players, it is because he does it better than anyone in the world.”
• Diego Simeone: “Messi is undoubtedly the best player in the world. He’s the determining factor. He’s key, he controls the pace, he directs above all the team’s attack.”
• Jürgen Klopp: “I have coached a few really good players. My dad liked Pele, but Messi is the best ever.”
• José Mourinho: “Messi is the god of football. When Messi has the ball, one on one, you’re dead.”
• Thiago Alcantara: “We give him the ball and stand back and watch. People often say to me they saw Pele and Maradona play. In the future, I will be able to say I saw Messi play.”
• Tata Martino (ex-Barcelona manager): “He sees passes that most people can only see whilst watching the game on TV, not ones that you can normally see on the pitch.” –
• Johan Cruyff: “For the world of football, Messi is a treasure because he is a role model for children around the world… Messi will be the player to win the most Ballons d’Or in history. He will win five, six, seven. He is incomparable. He’s in a different league.”
• Neymar: “I played with Messi, who is, for me, one of the greatest footballers of all time, and he is my idol in football.”
• Arsene Wenger: “Who is the Best Player in the World? Leo Messi. Who is the Best Player Ever? Leo Messi.”
• Javier Mascherano: “Although he may not be human, it’s good that Messi still thinks he is.”
• Samuel Eto’o: “Messi is God, as a person and even more as a player. I knew him when he was a boy and I’ve watched him grow. He deserves it all.”
• Diego Maradona: “I have seen the player who will inherit my place in Argentine football and his name is Messi. Messi is a genius.”
• Pele: “I like Messi a lot, he’s a great player. Technically, we’re practically at the same level.”
• John Terry: “Lionel Messi is quite clearly the best player ever. It’s a pleasure to pit myself against him and when I finish my career it’s something I can look back on and know I’ve tested myself against the very best.”
• Fabio Capello: “In my entire life I have never seen a player of such quality and personality at such a young age, particularly wearing the ‘heavy’ shirt of one of the world’s great clubs… Before a game, you can plan for everything. But Messi can produce a move that no-one expects and change the game in an instant.”
• Mario Gomez: “I am not crazy enough to compare myself with Messi because he is the best there ever was and the best there will ever be.”
• Adriano Galliani (AC Milano Chief): “Messi is the best player ever. And this is said by someone who has seen Maradona and Pele play.”
• Felipe Scolari: “The only bad thing about Ronaldo’s life is Messi. If it was not for him, Ronaldo would be the best player in the world for five years in a row.”
• Michael Owen: “I can’t believe anyone can have played the game of football as well as Messi.”
• Zinedine Zidane: “He is always going forwards. He never passes the ball backwards or sideways. He has only one idea, to run towards the goal. So as a football fan, just enjoy the show.”
• Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Messi does not need his right foot. He only uses the left and he’s still the best in the world. Imagine if he also used his right foot, Then we would have serious problems.”
• Gary Lineker: “Fella’s a genius. Best ever by a distance in my life time. Never really saw Pele… Souness, Gullit, Venables and now Rooney agree Messi is the best they have seen. He plays a game with which we are not familiar.”
• Alan Shearer (Premier League all-time top scorer): “Messi the best ever. Goals. Skill. Work rate. Attitude. An artist.”
Joaquin Low: “Cristiano Ronaldo is sensational, a very good professional, an incredible goalscoring machine for many years, but Messi is the most complete player I have seen.”
• Paul Scholes: “I am not ashamed to admit that in the games against Barcelona I spent a lot of the time just hoping he would take up positions as far away from me as possible.”
• Frank Lampard: “Not only is he a genius on the ball that toys with defenders that dribbles and twists and turns, but the critical stuff, the really efficient stuff where he either scores goals or assists goals, he does brilliantly as well. As an attacking player, the most complete player in history. For sure, at least that I’ve seen live. Without a doubt.”
• Roy Keane: “I was a big fan of Maradona growing up and of the current crop Ronaldo is good but Messi is the best I’ve ever seen. I don’t dish out praise lightly but Messi deserves it. I look for weaknesses in his game and I can’t find them.”
• Gary Lineker: “Messi always makes the right decision, whether it’s a pass or a finish — he’s a little genius.”
• Jürgen Klopp: “Messi is the best. There must be life out there somewhere, on some other planet. Because he is too good and we are just too bad for him.”
• Zlatan Ibrahimovic: “Messi does not need his right foot. He only uses the left and he’s still the best in the world. Imagine if he also used his right foot, Then we would have serious problems.”
• Pep Guardiola: “Don’t write about him, don’t try to describe him. Just watch him.
• Victoria Azarenka: “Seeing Messi play is like watching a video game… What Messi does on a football field is simply unthinkable… The way he walks from side to side, and once he sees an opportunity, he simply creates magic.”
• Michael Owen: “I can’t believe anyone can have played the game of football as well as Messi.”
• Raúl González: “I was lucky that I play[ed] with Zidane, with Cristiano Ronaldo, with Ronaldo, with Figo… but against, I think Messi…
is very different; he makes everything look so easy, so effortless – even the impossible.”
• Diego Rovira: “The conversations between the opposing defenders were wonderful: – We can’t stop this kid. – No. – So what we going to do? – How should I know? Didn’t you just say that he can’t be stopped?”
• Raul (Real Madrid legend): “The other day I saw one of his games. He was running with the ball at a hundred per cent full speed, I don’t know how many touches he took, maybe five or six, but the ball was glued to his foot. It’s practically impossible.”
• Henk ten Cate: “Ronaldo is a top player, it’s a shame that he’s in Messi’s era — he’ll always be 2nd best regardless of the Ballon d’Or.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by ebuclassic18(m): 3:35pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jokerman:
Na league be this one?? grin

No one can name any top 5 striker in the world playing in Spain... Even the thing don tire Messhit shocked

Imagine Messi going on a month injury and still topping table of goal scorers grin
Pls Mention any in seria A
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Jokerman(m): 3:37pm On Mar 10, 2020
ebuclassic18:

Immobile
Ibrahimovic
Lukaku
Higuain
Dzeko
Zapata
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Beedude(m): 3:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Rubbish league. If na for England, by now he (Messi) would be around number 4 on that table... Someone that hasn't been consistent in scoring this year is still topping goal scorer table. Make e go try am for EPL... Rashford was on 14 goals before he had injury in January and now some players have overtaken him already. That's how competitive EPL is.. Some 3 matches Messi played recently, he had no single goal but was only getting booked consistently (Yellow card) in the 3 matches..... Mtcheeww
Anelka once won EPL golden boot with 19goals. I am not sure that as ever happened in Spain.

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by ChaoHendrix: 3:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
UnknownT:
Lucas Perez thta couldn't score goals in Arsenal is now among the top 3 in la liga. Same way Iago Aspas flopped in Liverpool
How about Hazard,Bale,Coutinho?
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by odehaj: 4:18pm On Mar 10, 2020
A whole Real Sociedad squad in their 18yard to defend a super kick from the GOAT m, the greatest to have played in the history of the game!

4 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by bolyjay: 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mumu league
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Sirmuel1(m): 5:15pm On Mar 10, 2020
SEGLIZ:

this one wey you charge like chicago bull do, you be transformer?
I beg join the fun o, all na entertainment no 2 fighting for this arena o.
just catch to fun pls.

Lol no mind me, I never chop that time.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Omonigeriarere: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
[s]
Jaymoney5000:

Oga calm down!!! As far as I'm concerned Epl still remains d best and the most unpredictable
[/s]

That's why Liverpool is rapping other teams home and away until Diego Someone give EPL coached the blueprint.

Except last season, EPL is the only league where winner of the league would have been decided with many weeks outstanding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Mistaicey2288: 5:46pm On Mar 10, 2020
eni4real:
How many goals does the EPL highest goal scorer has now??

Don't ask me, you have a smartphone with Internet so go look it up online.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Mistaicey2288: 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2020
Samuelite:

even the England that you are talking about their highest goalscorer is Vardy with 19 goals.

Doesn't matter. What matters is that you can't be inconsistent in England and still maintain goal scoring lead. You'll be overtaken in no time.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Mistaicey2288: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
sammyLuvin:

You're wrong. Messi and Vardy would have been the highest goal scorers if he were to be in the EPL. They both had 19 goals apiece.

He would have still be scoring goals in EPL no doubt. But all I'm saying is, if you fail to be consistent for just few matches in EPL, you'll get overtaken on that chart in no time.. EPL is very competitive. Of Vardy should get injured now or go on goak drought, he'll get overtaken in just a matter of few matches... Aubameyang is presently behind him with 17 goals.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Don't ask me, you have a smartphone with Internet so go look it up online.

See it as an Assignment grin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by sulasa07(m): 6:03pm On Mar 10, 2020
viktor88:
Who is topping Serie A??
Ciro immobile
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by sulasa07(m): 6:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

He would have still be scoring goals in EPL no doubt. But all I'm saying is, if you fail to be consistent for just few matches in EPL, you'll get overtaken on that chart in no time.. EPL is very competitive. Of Vardy should get injured now or go on goak drought, he'll get overtaken in just a matter of few matches... Aubameyang is presently behind him with 17 goals.
Example is Rashford
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by sulasa07(m): 6:05pm On Mar 10, 2020
odehaj:
A whole Real Sociedad squad in their 18yard to defend a super kick from the GOAT m, the greatest to have played in the history of the game!
Did he score

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Mistaicey2288: 6:06pm On Mar 10, 2020
sulasa07:

Example is Rashford

God bless you. Exactly what i said in my initial comment
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by sulasa07(m): 6:08pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

God bless you. Exactly what i said in my initial comment
EPL is the most competitive,Messi fans can go n hug transformer if they like
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by cr7lomo: 6:23pm On Mar 10, 2020
Teeklef:

English is very hard, if that is your assertion. You have to mention his champions league career . You can't just edit the better part of the movie and dumb the rest. Out of the decade you even mentioned, it wasn't like he didn't win it at all, your lord and personal savior won it 5times while messi wins 4 times. Stop downgrading the guy,it's been long I knew you on this forum. It's been a long time, you argue blindly, at the mention of cr7 you fly in. Don't you ever downgrade one and overhyped one. Am a football lover, I appreciate both but I have the one I love most which is messi but I will never disregard cr7's hardwork...... Use your head.

U want to also add the first one that he dint play more than 2 matches... Ronaldo was top scorer on each occasion he won it ...
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by Mistaicey2288: 6:25pm On Mar 10, 2020
sulasa07:

EPL is the most competitive,Messi fans can go n hug transformer if they like

Hahaha cheesy.. No mind them make dem dey deceive themselves there. They know the truth but wouldn't admit it

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by sulasa07(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Hahaha cheesy.. No mind them make dem dey deceive themselves there. They know the truth but wouldn't admit it
Even Suarez with injury is still at no 3 or 4,

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by simeotexy: 6:33pm On Mar 10, 2020
Slawormir:

Damnnnnn niggarrr
Lalliga is the best niggarrr!
Them dey ball for lalliga

I can bet my balls if they should merge lalliga, bundesliga, seria A, EPL and French league 1
Three clubs from Spain is gonna make top four
And no club from that overrated EPL will make top eight
stop the weed bro

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by gibzzhd: 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
cr7lomo:

U want to also add the first one that he dint play more than 2 matches... Ronaldo was top scorer on each occasion he won it ...

I.e how many golden booth in 9 years?
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by ebuclassic18(m): 6:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Jokerman:

Immobile
Ibrahimovic
Lukaku
Higuain
Dzeko
Zapata

Lolz,,,,pls go and sleep u need rest
Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by sammyLuvin(m): 6:52pm On Mar 10, 2020
Mistaicey2288:

Vardy has gotten injured and also went on goal drought this season, yet he hasn't been overtaken. Check the image below.

Re: Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season by cr7lomo: 6:54pm On Mar 10, 2020
ebuclassic18:

Immobile... dybala...zlatan .... Players like piatek , ilicic, Lukaku, Martinez, dzeko, are all Better than those crap that la Liga displays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Has Told Barcelona He Wants To Leave The Club This Summer / Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized / Chelsea Sack Thomas Tuchel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.