Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

"I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said (12699 Views)

I Masturbate With COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Pictures - Nigerian Lady / I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Richarddjudkins: 8:19pm On Mar 10, 2020
In a quite shocking version of events, a lady has revealed how she multitasks during a particular situation – according to her, she masturbates whenever she breastfeeds her child.

CLICK HERE TO SEE ARTICLE

READ FULL ARTICLE

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Snipper007: 8:22pm On Mar 10, 2020
In other words the little baby arouses her sad
Wired people everywhere, she needs to be arrested for sexualizing an infant.

10 Likes

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by namiji2598: 8:29pm On Mar 10, 2020
So what are we doing with the news now?

Anything to trend sha

2 Likes

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Gwagone: 8:36pm On Mar 10, 2020
Them say make una click oo
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Authoreety: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
Op, u no well

Liar Muhammed wanna be
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by GraGra247(m): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2020
Useless cursed lying bloggers.
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by jeff1607(m): 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2020
Lie or not, I have heard mothers from their mouth say they get turned on when breastfeeding, youhear stuff like he sucks like his father.

4 Likes

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 10, 2020
If this is true, the woman needs a brain check. Then the child should be siezed from her before she rapes him one day. Perve.
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 10, 2020
jeff1607:
Lie or not, I have heard mothers from their mouth say they get turned on when breastfeeding, youhear stuff like he sucks like his father.
That little baby boy soft lips on her mother's breast can turn a lesbian on.
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by jeff1607(m): 9:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
comshots:
That little baby boy soft lips on her mother's breast can turn a lesbian on.

You weird bro
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Snipper007: 9:17pm On Mar 10, 2020
jeff1607:

You weird bro

Pedophile sported.....

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by jeff1607(m): 9:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
Snipper007:

Pedophile sported.....

Who?

Spotted paedophile
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2020
Snipper007:

Chaiiiii.... #hahaha

bruh ur head is there.

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by falcon01: 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2020
What sort of fuckery is this?

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Sierusvirus(m): 11:38pm On Mar 10, 2020
This is not the first or second time I’ve heard this.
It’s obvious every woman that breastfeeds does that and it’s another way of child rape and molestation.
Using the opportunity that you are feeding a child to masturbate.

No breastfeeding woman can denial this fact at all.

2 Likes

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Etteanna: 6:10am On Mar 11, 2020
Snipper007:
well the body has stimuli so its a must to get aroused during breast feeding it's highly common

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 11, 2020
Some nipple are over sensitive its normal not her fault

I LOVE THOSE WOMEN

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by jeyselassie(m): 7:12am On Mar 11, 2020
Too many noisemakers here that havent given birth before on the comment section. Like if you support this share if you dont abeg
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 11, 2020
they won't call her a paedophile now,is it not wrong to use your child as a means for sexual satisfaction? confused world.
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by davillian(m): 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2020
I think I've heard a woman saying she gets wet when ever she breastfeed her child..
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
I have always thought about this

If women gets turned on by been sucked then they must surely getting turned on by been sucked by a hungry baby(Especially if the baby can bite gently )

It's nice to know that my theory is correct to some extent

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Richarddjudkins: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Sierusvirus:
This is not the first or second time I’ve heard this.
It’s obvious every woman that breastfeeds does that and it’s another way of child rape and molestation.
Using the opportunity that you are feeding a child to masturbate.

No breastfeeding woman can denial this fact at all.

Oh God. so this shit has been happening?

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by DMerciful(m): 6:17pm On Mar 11, 2020
These is a connection between the breast and arousal. New breastfeeding mother experience this.

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by SisterFire(f): 8:12pm On Mar 11, 2020
Yes it happens ...always read my lips

Y is in the news is because d woman is open !
That doesn't mean she will sleep with her son on d longrun...tanks

1 Like

Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by SisterFire(f): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I have always thought about this

If women gets turned on by been sucked then they must surely getting turned on by been sucked by a hungry baby(Especially if the baby can bite gently )

It's nice to know that my theory is correct to some extent

...We have 2 types of turn on ...u will understand someday if you are a lactating mum...
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by SisterFire(f): 8:14pm On Mar 11, 2020
omale88:
they won't call her a paedophile now,is it not wrong to use your child as a means for sexual satisfaction? confused world.
...shut up
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 11, 2020
SisterFire:
...shut up
know your mate b!ctch! mention me again at you detriment.
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Richarddjudkins: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2020
SisterFire:

Why is she always arouse when being sucked
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Richarddjudkins: 8:07am On Mar 12, 2020
ezenwajosh:
Some nipple are over sensitive its normal not her fault

I LOVE THOSE WOMEN

Yeah it's true. Some nipples are so sensitive
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by SisterFire(f): 11:41am On Mar 12, 2020
Richarddjudkins:

Why is she always arouse when being sucked
...I won't answer u
Re: "I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said by Lightangel65: 2:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
SisterFire:

I know just like a dad always saying his daughter is cute dosent mean he might rape her.

It's better not to take chances the devil can twist any situation

(1) (Reply)

She's Is About To Get Some Dick Today, But I'll Do This [Picture] / Nigerian Men: Why Are You Attracted To Jamo, Akata, And Islander Sisters? / Help: I Think I Am Destroying My Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.