Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,093 members, 7,896,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:33 PM

How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! (1160 Views)

Anal Rape Video:how To Avoid Rape / Ladies, Please, Stop Doing This Also To Avoid Rape !!! / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by czarr(m): 10:14pm On Mar 12, 2020
To be on the safe side, always get oral or written confirmation from the girl you had sex with immediately after sex.

*call her up immediately, while recording the call and talk about the sex,direct the conversation so she admits(implies) she consented.

*chat her up on whatsapp or whatever messaging app, and do the same thing,make sure she implies by her words that the sex was mutual.

Do not say i did not warn you....do not trust her get evidence no matter how close you are....because you do not know tomorrow.

Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned.
This is redpill knowledge

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2020
she can always say u forced her to write the written confrimation grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by henrygale(m): 10:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
she can always say u forced her to write the written confrimation grin
He didn't imply forcing the girl to write....he said start a conversation about the act both via phone call and chat messages...... discussing the act in a way that she talks about the act admittedly is as good as an evidence she consented to the act.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Mar 12, 2020
henrygale:

He didn't imply forcing the girl to write....he said start a conversation about the act both via phone call and chat messages...... discussing the act in a way that she talks about the act admittedly is as good as an evidence she consented to the act.
yea having a recorded audio tape can save u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
Asking for written consent AFTER the act will only put ideas into her head.

Just marry. Any married woman that goes to report marital rape will be laughed out of police station; at least in Naija.

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by czarr(m): 10:39pm On Mar 12, 2020
henrygale:

thank you.
Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by czarr(m): 10:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

Just marry. Any married woman that goes to report marital rape will be laughed out of police station; at least in Naija.
you still do not get it...do you?
Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by czarr(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2020
RisenPhoenix:

after sex just text her something like 'babe i really enjoyed that thing you did on my diick....and she would respond in a manner that shows you did not rape her..for example if she says 'is that what made you cum fast in the first round?'....nobody that was raped would respond like that, do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Martinez39s(m): 10:45pm On Mar 12, 2020
czarr:
you still do not get it...do you?
Don't mind him. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
also let me add this one
there some guys who do social media dating.they see some random girl on facebook promise to pay her some money if she agrees to come to their house for sex.babe comes and guy man sleeps with her and and refuses to pay asper to form sharp guy.babe gets angry and reports to the police that she was raped..bros man do enter kasala be dat cheesy.so in some cases we guys we are the ones who put ourselves in problems.

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Remijuice: 10:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
lefulefu:
also let me add this one
there some guys who do social media dating.they see some random girl on facebook promise to pay her some money if she agrees to come to their house for sex.babe comes and guy man sleeps with her and and refuses to pay asper to form sharp guy.babe gets angry and reports to the police that she was raped..bros man do enter kasala be dat cheesy.so in some cases we guys we are the ones who put ourselves in problems.
You Simply Show The Facebook Chat as Evidence!

3 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 12, 2020
Remijuice:

You Simply Show The Facebook Chat as Evidence!
smart guy grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by GraGra247(m): 11:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
Simply start a chat complimenting her and how you enjoyed every bit of the act. Also ask her which part of the intercourse she enjoyed.

This is the kind of thing the Op means and I agree with him.

If you've never falsely been accused of rape you will not understand this thread.

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by BabbanBura(m): 11:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
Na only sex una dey think all the time ni?

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:48am On Mar 13, 2020
czarr:
after sex just text her something like 'babe i really enjoyed that thing you did on my diick....and she would respond in a manner that shows you did not rape her..for example if she says 'is that what made you cum fast in the first round?'....nobody that was raped would respond like that, do you get it now?
wat if she starts to change am for you from there,bro if she has the intents to accuse she would start from any moment. Just go and marry gaskiya.

1 Like

Re: How To Avoid Rape Accusation After Sex....get In! by Leezah(f): 10:25am On Mar 13, 2020
cheesy
Some thoughts:

-If you have heard rumors that the woman is in any manner unstable, leave her alone.
-If the woman is high or intoxicated, don't even try for sex.. Call her a cab or take her home and then leave.
-If you get any signs that the woman is insecure or unstable, end the evening as quickly as possible. Do not contact her again.
-If she says "No", at any time, take her home or ask her to leave. Be willing to pay for a cab.
-If you get mixed signals, either leave her home or tell her that you need to "get up early."
-Women no longer play "hard to get." If an adult woman wants your sexual companionship, then she'll make it abundantly clear. If she does not, don't bother.
-If she for some reason "jokes" about being forced, end the evening quickly. Be a "gentleman" about it and take her home. Do not contact her again.
-Make certain that you are able to account for your time in the wake of a "bad date." Stop at a fast food restaurant, an all-night box store or a gas station. Pay with a credit/debit card and get a receipt.
-If you get into any kind of dispute with a woman who you don't know or who you don't know well, end the argument and leave the scene. If she's a "regular" at the place, find another place to go for a few weeks or so.
-If you get any type of odd or bad feelings, politely excuse yourself from her company and leave.

While women rarely make up false sexual assault claims (unfortunately, they don't have to) some might and will. The less time that you spend in the company of a troubled woman provides her with less of an opportunity to make up a story that could cause you no end of problems.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Can Find Love In My Poverty – Nigerian Man Cries Out / Should I Keep Up Or Let Her Go??? / My Surprised Romance Put Me In Trouble!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.