Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (931759 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ifeanyichukwu12: 2:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fiyinola:
few question bothering my mind,i will appreciate your responses;

1.can I use an existing current account and pension number,since I have one already.
2.What does IPPIS mean
3.how many days will the whole process take.
4.can statement of results be accepted in place of original bsc certificate

THANKS

Boss, some years ago, i corrected the date of birth of my bvn, not knowing that it can only be corrected once(the banker told me it can be corrected plenty times, so i bought her idea).

Now, the date of birth on my bvn is different from the one i use in my documents.
BVN has 1995 while documents has 2001.

I don't know the one I'll use for IPPIS capturing again.
Is it the DOB on my bvn or the one on my documents?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ifeanyichukwu12: 2:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
Olute:

Yes .. 1: you can use your existing Pension pin and current account in as much the name and the date of birth is in order with your BVN, NIN and the one you applied with.

2: Ippis mean Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System. Is a platform using to pay FG staff that enrolled or captured into it.

Fiyinola:
few question bothering my mind,i will appreciate your responses;

1.can I use an existing current account and pension number,since I have one already.
2.What does IPPIS mean
3.how many days will the whole process take.
4.can statement of results be accepted in place of original bsc certificate

THANKS

Boss, some years ago, i corrected the date of birth of my bvn, not knowing that it can only be corrected once(the banker told me it can be corrected plenty times, so i bought her idea).

Now, the date of birth on my bvn is different from the one i use in my documents.

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 2:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
please kindly advice me,

I used my voter's card for my bank details. my voters card has a wrong date '5th march'. both in my BVN and bank accounts i have been using 5th march. I used my 5th March when am applying to this job too.

My NIN carries my correct date of birth 13th March,

The year and the month are all correct except for the day. I already has a pension account which carry the date date of birth on my NIN because they Pension Admin insist i provide NIN.

Am just confuse on where to start this correction. please kindly advice.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 3:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Ifeanyichukwu12:

You can update it since its more than 6months already,

grin cheesy grin Some Bank staffs can be discouraging, something wey be say you dey input for NIBSS, after 24-48Hrs you come check back see say you enter wrong details, baba you go do another correction again sharply.

In other words it can be changed.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
UjMerc:
please kindly advice me,

I used my voter's card for my bank details. my voters card has a wrong date '5th march'. both in my BVN and bank accounts i have been using 5th march. I used my 5th March when am applying to this job too.

My NIN carries my correct date of birth 13th March,

The year and the month are all correct except for the day. I already has a pension account which carry the date date of birth on my NIN because they Pension Admin insist i provide NIN.

Am just confuse on where to start this correction. please kindly advice.

There's no confusion here, stick to what you have on BVN, you can later update your NIN and get affidavit for any other document disparity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Openpeace: 3:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fas111:
There you go.

So you feel, they all went there to play and repeat the same things they've done before in the respective zones abi?

Truth is if you have paid someone and it didn't work out, just keep praying for a miracle and stop disturbing about fake or real, the secretary to the board can easily designate someone to sign those letters with her just issuing an internal MEMO to whom it may concern discretely and not for public notice to actually play those that might have gotten a stolen copy to use for the own corner waka.

It is what it is.
Keep praying and keep applying and wish those already in well.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 3:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fas111:
There you go.

This release letter is correct
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 3:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

This release letter is correct

Please you people should also come with your cv and lots of passport
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

I can understand lots of passport. What's the use of the CV over there please? I'm honestly asking.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Explicit02: 3:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Joerhema:
I can understand lots of passport. What's the use of the CV over there please? I'm honestly asking.
winks
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by officialfestus(m): 3:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Zacks43:

red or white background?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by UjMerc: 4:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thank you Sir.
Openpeace:

There's no confusion here, stick to what you have on BVN, you can later update your NIN and get affidavit for any other document disparity.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
Joerhema:
how else will they know your proficiency?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 5:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
iamoge:
how else will they know your proficiency?

Proficiency with SSCE you people should be calming down na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
mede4real:

Cv is mostly for HND n BSC
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 5:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
mede4real:

The thing sef be don tire me. What exactly would they be needing your CV for? It's still so vague to me.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ayuba070(m): 6:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
frank2zee:

This can't be true... Even when they haven't increased the salary, it was more than that

Alright sir.. wait when yu get yur AP yu will confirm by yourself. thanks.

But, this is de basic salary in de AP issue to us.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ayuba070(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
marvdon200:
This should be the old one because salary has been upgraded that's why ASI is now 16k instead of the initial 125k

Sir.
BSc is 1.4m per annual. That's wat is on de AP issued.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by AIA365: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good day all.

Pls I need clarification on something.

If the date of birth on your bvn is different with that of NIN with one year, what's the implication for the person involved as an officer?

Also, how can it be remedied
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
ayuba070:

Alright sir.. wait when yu get yur AP yu will confirm by yourself. thanks.

But, this is de basic salary in de AP issue to us.
That means the one making rounds that shows 1.9m annual basic salary is a hoax then, probably.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by kovie2693: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Joerhema:

That means the one making rounds that shows 1.9m annual basic salary is a hoax then, probably.

It wasn't fake, somebody who went yesterday said they were given the APL with 1.9m however the APL was retrieved from them today when they went back there for IPPIS. He said they were told it was a mistake and a new APL with 1.4 was issued to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
O
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somito121(m): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
kovie2693:

It wasn't fake, somebody who went yesterday said they were given the APL with 1.9m however the APL was retrieved from them today when they went back there for IPPIS. He said they were told it was a mistake and a new APL with 1.4 was issued to them.
Yawa, see reduction o. That amount was actually not meant for public consumption.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iamoge(f): 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
mede4real:

I didn’t know only those with ssce are to be absorbed. Wise up�
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somito121(m): 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
It's better to shade the renumeration and other sensitive parts out. Next time be careful on the information you give out on public platforms.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Naerito: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone, the name on my bvn is Tosin Omotayo while the name on my documents is Omotayo Oluwatosin Michael. Please, hope that won't affect me and what's the possible remedy to that angry
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Chijans: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Good evening, all. Please which of the jobs should one take up, NSCDC level 04 and NIS level 03? Please which one is better in terms of salary and prestige? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Naerito: 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone, the name on my bvn is Tosin Omotayo while the name on my documents is Omotayo Oluwatosin Michael. Please, hope that won't affect me and what's the possible remedy to that ?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shogologo: 7:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chijans:
Good evening, all. Please which of the jobs should one take up, NSCDC level 04 and NIS level 03? Please which one is better in terms of salary and prestige? Thanks
for me, I'll go for NIS 03. I believe opportunities abounds more in NIS than NSCDC. My own thought though

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 7:54pm On Aug 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 8:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
go for NSCDC
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 8:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chijans:
Go for NSCDC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.