Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,108 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:01 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (933410 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by nwabueze1999(m): 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Shogologo:
for me, I'll go for NIS 03. I believe opportunities abounds more in NIS than NSCDC. My own thought though
which opportunity??
expatiate

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
What's your reason for choice of nscdc over NIS.

nwabueze1999:

Go for NSCDC.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 8:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hello my fellow colleagues, please I want to know if they requested for the gurantors form and how can one see his DOB on NiN card?
Thanks for your reply
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by faithfull18(f): 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fiyinola:
few question bothering my mind,i will appreciate your responses;

1.can I use an existing current account and pension number,since I have one already.
2.What does IPPIS mean
3.how many days will the whole process take.
4.can statement of results be accepted in place of original bsc certificate

THANKS
Yes, you can.

Integrated payroll and personnel information system, you can Google that. They are in charge of capturing information and salary scales of civil servants under the FG.

If you can get your original certificate, please do. They are always looking for ways to disqualify people esp those in senior cadre.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Everygoodthing: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
In my FSLC and SSCE, I only used my surname and first name but in my other certificates, B.SC, BVN, NYSC, Birth certificate, NIN I included my middle name. Please will there be any issue?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
faithfull18:

Yes, you can.

Integrated payroll and personnel information system, you can Google that. They are in charge of capturing information and salary scales of civil servants under the FG.

If you can get your original certificate, please do. They are always looking for ways to disqualify people esp those in senior cadre.

Thanks for this response
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by somanze: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Please oo, fir someone that went back to write his First School Leaving Certificate exam when he was already in JSS 2, will it be an issue??
NB: I entered Secondary School with common entrance
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Shogologo: 9:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
nwabueze1999:

which opportunity??
expatiate
I believe many people will choose NSCDC. 04 surpass 03 only with slight difference in pay. Your job role with civil defense has more to do with civil law enforcement, unlike the core duties with NIS. You're prone to meet people who could pave way to greater things
I believe you'll make extra cash on the job with NIS than NSCDC. And "extra cash here has nothing to do with bribe". Not all person has the strength to go through the process of international documentations. Here's where you come in with little tashere for job done

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by otorman: 9:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
Olamighty18:

I will be leaving from Ibadan bro
Me too
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by ayuba070(m): 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Joerhema:

That means the one making rounds that shows 1.9m annual basic salary is a hoax then, probably.

Nope, the AP issued ystdy itwas 1.9m before new AP was issued to ASI with 1.4m P.A

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 9:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Shogologo:
I believe many people will choose NSCDC. 04 surpass 03 only with slight difference in pay. Buh you're more of a glorified security guard with civil defense.
I believe you'll make extra cash on the job with NIS than NSCDC

Make extra cash as in bribes right, clap for yourself... Say no to extra cash, lets make Nigeria a better place together.
NIS is tougher than NSCDC anytime, any day, most especially for junior officers. The slight difference in pay is something bros.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sister thread customs has been eerily quiet. Seems we are all here

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
DoorMan:
Sister thread customs has been eerily quiet. Seems we are all here
yes we are celebrating our brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Thanks2God: 10:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
People always misconstrued NIS and nscdc as similar or same category because they are both placed under same ministry. But in reality aside having similar salary scale, Nscdc and NIS are not matched in in terms of Job prestige and Job reputation.
NIS Job is far higher than NSCDC in terms Job prestige/Reputation

Shogologo:
I believe many people will choose NSCDC. 04 surpass 03 only with slight difference in pay. Buh you're more of a glorified security guard with civil defense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by sirnoah(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Congratulations to everyone that made it through, and for those that didn't make it up to the final stage may give you a miracle that you'll look back and say indeed "God is faithful"

Once more congratulations guys, more blessings.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 10:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
What about AII any idea?
ayuba070:

Nope, the AP issued ystdy itwas 1.9m before new AP was issued to ASI with 1.4m P.A
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by BIGOB: 10:20pm On Aug 17, 2021
Shogologo:
More of a glorified security guard? I don't think this is a very nice thing to say. These are people who their top officers rub shoulders with generals during security meetings and all. Yeah, the military earns better, but trust me, you'll barely see a security meeting without these people you call glorified security guards.
No doubt the NIS is one among the most juiciest paramilitary jobs out there, and is more to be envied than the NSCDC, but trust me, they are not just glorified security guards as you think. Let's be guided with things we say please.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Epistasis(m): 10:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
smiley
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Ina2k(m): 11:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
ayuba070:

Are u for real
Very heartbreaking mistake embarassed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Shogologo:
Nawa ooo! How will you say nscdc is a glorified security guard. They're on same salary scale with NIS. If you wear lower rank in NIS you have to pay complimentary as deem fit to someone with higher rank in nscdc. Weather u like it or not they will be earning same with other paramilitary under MoI.

Which extra cash are you talking about? You're already planning to go and make life difficult for your fellow poor Nigerians in a job you just got? The person that said people that are waiting for opportunity to steal is more than people that are stealing presently, didn't lie.

And you follow dey insult police and passport officers oo, now you want to join them smh.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Zacks43: 11:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
1stanlo:
Hello my fellow colleagues, please I want to know if they requested for the gurantors form and how can one see his DOB on NiN card?
Thanks for your reply

No guarantors form needed

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fas111: 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2021
I'm no applicant
Shogologo:

How much did you pay bulus?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Fas111: 11:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lol. I no apply for this stuff
Shogologo:

Don't mind him. Mr. Bulus don assure him of getting the job.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Gabicon20: 12:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Kaeboy:

Nawa ooo! How will you say nscdc is a glorified security guard. They're on same salary scale with NIS. If you wear lower rank in NIS you have to pay complimentary as deem fit to someone with higher rank in nscdc. Weather u like it or not they will be earning same with other paramilitary under MoI.

Which extra cash are you talking about? You're already planning to go and make life difficult for your fellow poor Nigerians in a job you just got? The person that said people that are waiting for opportunity to steal is more than people that are stealing presently, didn't lie.

And you follow dey insult police and passport officers oo, now you want to join them smh.
Funny enough a business minded civil defence officer with the lenient nature of his job will make more than 3times of that cursed money he is preparing to go steal in NIS legitimately per time. My little advice is he spends that extra cash on himself alone and exempt his children coz that is how so many children reap what they didn't sow coz they were trained with stolen money. Nigerians and stealing mentality, see how he is planning to start his career........extra cash indeed. Meanwhile congratulations to all d successful NIS applicants, God preserve u and grant u favour all through ur service years. Cheers.

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 4:38am On Aug 18, 2021
BIGOB:

More of a glorified security guard? I don't think this is a very nice thing to say. These are people who their top officers rub shoulders with generals during security meetings and all. Yeah, the military earns better, but trust me, you'll barely see a security meeting without these people you call glorified security guards.
No doubt the NIS is one among the most juiciest paramilitary jobs out there, and is more to be envied than the NSCDC, but trust me, they are not just glorified security guards as you think. Let's be guided with things we say please.

The extra cash they claim NIS personnel make is totally illegal. At international airport what actually happens there is that NIS personnel embarrassingly beg international travellers for cash. When they discover you are first time traveller, they attempt to intimidate and extort money. If you stand your ground you will not give them shishi. Na illegal money dem de make.

At border crossing it is totally extortion and bribery.

At passport office, if you pay for your passport straight online and only enter for biometrics where dem wan see money chop? I know the corruption is huge, they deliberately create situation to collect cash from people.

At the end, how many personnel will be posted to border, airport and passport office? Just a small percentage out of the thousands recruited. Most of the personnel don't have access to these illegal cash. When they all claim NIS personnel make extra money, I go just de look them. So shameless extortion is now cool?

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 4:43am On Aug 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by PrinceFola(m): 5:29am On Aug 18, 2021
Shogologo:
this your statement is very wrong o. Haba! Gloried security guard and they're collecting huge salary? Gloried security and they're recognized everywhere in the country? Haba! This is a public forum, our comments should be reasonable enough sir. Gloried security wound you there sir grin grin grin grin grin grin i come in peace...

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 6:41am On Aug 18, 2021
otorman:

Me too

08109161570.. please send me a WhatsApp message bro
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by cesil26: 6:48am On Aug 18, 2021
You just said the Truth Bros....

When you aren't exposed to facts and figures u tend to rely on hear says and exaggeration.

Out of 4,120 newly recruited personnel I am not sure upto 200 Personnel will be posted close to the Border or International Airport.

Not upto 200 newly recruited personnel will man the Passport Processing.

Now let's not forget the older personnel on ground already you will be coming to meet.

You fit work retire for Immigration u no smell any border of International Airport posting.

Over 70% of the NIS personnel both Old and New have just their Salaries coming in and nothing more, nothin extra but for the few at the borders and international airport that resort to shameful and diagraceful begging.

A junior NIS will always give full salute and compliment to a senior NSCDC personnel... This is basic and u are not superior to the other... It's the same board, same rank level and same salary pay

So what makes you superior or most priced than the other..? When all of una na the same

What is important is how you can meticulously manage and multiply your salary from creating multiple stream of incomes..

No be say u go come get money or become richer than NSCDC..

I have seen NSCDC personnel by virtue of where they are posted to having very good cash by virtue of bribe they are taking from the units posted to especially those in charge of safe guarding critical assest against vandals such as Pipeline..

RivuletStream:

The extra cash they claim NIS personnel make is totally illegal. At international airport what actually happens there is that NIS personnel embarrassingly beg international travellers for cash. When they discover you are first time traveller, they attempt to intimidate and extort money. If you stand your ground you will not give them shishi. Na illegal money dem de make.

At border crossing it is totally extortion and bribery.

At passport office, if you pay for your passport straight online and only enter for biometrics where dem wan see money chop? I know the corruption is huge, they deliberately create situation to collect cash from people.

At the end, how many personnel will be posted to border, airport and passport office? Just a small percentage out of the thousands recruited. Most of the personnel don't have access to these illegal cash. When they all claim NIS personnel make extra money, I go just de look them. So shameless extortion is now cool?

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 7:09am On Aug 18, 2021
Thanks man
Zacks43:

No guarantors form needed
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:12am On Aug 18, 2021
cesil26:
You just said the Truth Bros....

When you aren't exposed to facts and figures u tend to rely on hear says and exaggeration.

Out of 4,120 newly recruited personnel I am not sure upto 200 Personnel will be posted close to the Border or International Airport.

Not upto 200 newly recruited personnel will man the Passport Processing.

Now let's not forget the older personnel on ground already you will be coming to meet.

You fit work retire for Immigration u no smell any border of International Airport posting.

Over 70% of the NIS personnel both Old and New have just their Salaries coming in and nothing more, nothin extra but for the few at the borders and international airport that resort to shameful and diagraceful begging.

A junior NIS will always give full salute and compliment to a senior NSCDC personnel... This is basic and u are not superior to the other... It's the same board, same rank level and same salary pay

So what makes you superior or most priced than the other..? When all of una na the same

What is important is how you can meticulously manage and multiply your salary from creating multiple stream of incomes..

No be say u go come get money or become richer than NSCDC..

I have seen NSCDC personnel by virtue of where they are posted to having very good cash by virtue of bribe they are taking from the units posted to especially those in charge of safe guarding critical assest against vandals such as Pipeline..

and na this same NSCDC guys dy protect government properties and guild all those oil installment for South South and even catch all those illegal oil bunkering guys and oil theft, where you wn see money pass? Na oil money dy for this country. And some of the. nSCDC guys work with those oil thetfs.and those guys are fucking paid well with good allowance for that south South.....so in conclusion bruh na God grace dy blow anybody for any work...even if na shit you dy pack, if God hand dy inside you go blow my guy so just pray for insight...my prayer na to work for Nigeria embassy for USA sha grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:16am On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg make update roll in today abeg, I no understand yesterday people at all.....may you guys not just have success but good success...

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.