Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,126 members, 7,887,256 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment (933439 Views)

Police Releases Names Of Successful Candidates For 2020 Recruitment Exercise / Oyo State Tescom 2020 Recruitment Trend / Nigeria Immigration Service Sends Invitations To Successful Applicants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Profmike4: 6:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
billionsam:

See the genuine one here as posted in pg 263
The APL is 1.4M na
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 6:26pm On Aug 29, 2021
meetgaya:

There is nothing like pension again after you have open your pension account with pension administrators, your contribution and employer's will start immediately with your first salary and stop with your last salary. Government don't hold your pension again

Please could you throw more light on this pension? Do you mean the same salary id be paid in the service monthly, same goes into my pension account till i retire? Or is it from my salary that the pension amount would be deducted monthly?

Lets say i receive 100k in service monthly, does the FG also pay 100k to my pension account till i retire and claim it all? I'm honestly asking.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by meetgaya: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
Joerhema:

Please could you throw more light on this pension? Do you mean the same salary id be paid in the service monthly, same goes into my pension account till i retire? Or is it from my salary that the pension amount would be deducted monthly?

Lets say i receive 100k in service monthly, does the FG also pay 100k to my pension account till i retire and claim it all? I'm honestly asking.
There's certain percentage deducted from your salary every month to be credited to your pension fund account at the same your employer will pay in some percentage which is higher than yours every month till you retire, die or resign. This form your pension. There's no more another pension from government again. Where you retire or leave the job, you can apply for 25% after 4 months of leaving the job while the rest will be after you reach the age of 60. There is also a voluntary contribution you can ask your employer to deduct it from your salary every month. Voluntary contribution can be withdrawn anytime you wish to.
Eg if your salary is 100k 7% will deduct for your mandatory contribution while your employer will will pay in 11%.
For voluntary contribution any amount you wish to
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Joerhema: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
meetgaya:

There's certain percentage deducted from your salary every month to be credited to your pension fund account at the same your employer will pay in some percentage which is higher than yours every month till you retire, die or resign. This form your pension. There's no more another pension from government again. Where you retire or leave the job, you can apply for 25% after 4 months of leaving the job while the rest will be after you reach the age of 60. There is also a voluntary contribution you can ask your employer to deduct it from your salary every month. Voluntary contribution can be withdrawn anytime you wish to.
Eg if your salary is 100k 7% will deduct for your mandatory contribution while your employer will will pay in 11%.
For voluntary contribution any amount you wish to
Thanks so much. I understand. Omoh! The salary no go dey complete again o. I still prefer the old method of pension for life. My dad still receives pension from the FG monthly after he retired in 2005 from the CBN. Na that one i want. Not this remove small % from the salary to my pension account...i don already budget d money o
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Zacks43:

We are starting our induction here in Borno tomorrow being Monday the 30/08/2021.
maddo
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by MisterBash(m): 8:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 8:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good evening House.
Pls, is there anyone of us here, that has documentation date, beyond the 4th of September?
Pls kindly reply, if there is. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by 1stanlo(m): 9:49pm On Aug 29, 2021
I'm not sure if there's any

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by asiwaju60: 10:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Please what rank did HND offered
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by irepmyuniben: 7:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Cloong:
Thank you. Please what's the dress code, and aside posting letter and APL what else should we take there?
white on white. Take all your documents along for another documentation at the state command
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by irepmyuniben: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2021
meetgaya:

There is nothing like pension again after you have open your pension account with pension administrators, your contribution and employer's will start immediately with your first salary and stop with your last salary. Government don't hold your pension again
Pension still exist. It is now called contributory pension. The military, DSS don't even contribute pension like other sister agencies. When someone becomes pensionable, it means he has to meet up to the condition to be able to access his pension funds. Gratuity also exist and you need minimum number of years to access that. This is a topic for another time

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kylexy3000(m): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2021
irepmyuniben:
white on white. Take all your documents along for another documentation at the state command

For the induction??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 10:08am On Aug 30, 2021
Zacks43:

We are starting our induction here in Borno tomorrow being Monday the 30/08/2021.
Boss how d induction dy go

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please guys,what are the possible side hustle for an immigration officer that are in line with the job?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by pqute(f): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pls what's the salary for an ssce holder
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by mede4real: 4:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
pqute:
Pls what's the salary for an ssce holder

41k or so...basic salary
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by IliasuAB(m): 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
mede4real:

41k or so...basic salary
Wat about AII compass 06, any idea
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iGod(m): 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Applause to God Almighty for successful documentation, done in two days!

Wishing you guys journey mercies as you all travel back to your respective bases. Congrats!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Kolade28: 8:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
Peeps that have started induction already
How far
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Profmike4: 9:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
In the end this job will be worth it...why is nobody talking of allowances
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by Adez1: 10:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Profmike4:
In the end this job will be worth it...why is nobody talking of allowances
What's the total (value) allowance.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iroanthony: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Good morning to you all, can some one tell me when this documentation will end I thought it will end on 3rd but I was told is till 7th pls guild me so I just I will not make a mistake
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by officialfestus(m): 7:17am On Aug 31, 2021
iroanthony:
Good morning to you all, can some one tell me when this documentation will end I thought it will end on 3rd but I was told is till 7th pls guild me so I just I will not make a mistake
mistake is bound to happen.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by iroanthony: 7:35am On Aug 31, 2021
officialfestus:
mistake is bound to happen.
Is for my brother that's working under slot but he was told to calm down that it is not ending on 3rd rather 7th
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by donbee(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Farming grin
GhostOfAPA:
Please guys,what are the possible side hustle for an immigration officer that are in line with the job?
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 8:27am On Aug 31, 2021
donbee:
Farming grin
lol...with hunting too, for boarder patrol
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by RivuletStream: 9:17am On Aug 31, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 10:56am On Aug 31, 2021
RivuletStream:

Allowance does NOT exist for every personnel.

Most personnel will NOT receive any extra cash outside what is written on the appointment letter

shocked
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by HonFola: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2021
RivuletStream:

Allowance does NOT exist for every personnel.

Most personnel will NOT receive any extra cash outside what is written on the appointment letter

That's not possible...
There's general allowance for every personnel.
The only thing is allowances varies on area of specialization.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by xtagee: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please I will like to know if they are concerned about ladies hairstyle?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by GhostOfAPA: 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
HonFola:

That's not possible...
There's general allowance for every personnel.
The only thing is allowances varies on area of specialization.
some one said wardrobe allowance,I don't know how true that is...my mom work with JAMB,I know dy receive 13thmonth salary wetin the year and dy pay them for them extra to supervise JAMB or travel on official journey, I am just that's all.
Re: Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment by njokujay21: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
pls during the period of this induction ....Are we expecting anything from them...or is it OYO....??

(1) (2) (3) ... (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) (294) ... (343) (Reply)

FG: SURE-P Graduate Internship Scheme / Efcc Recruitment / DSS Is Recruiting (2016)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.