Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,121 members, 7,900,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 01:42 AM

My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me (7451 Views)

My Boyfriend Called Me A Gold Digger / Have You Ever Been Sleeping With A Lady When Her Boyfriend Called / They Called Me 'lord Of The Rings', Lady Set To Wed Boyfriend After 8years(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by BigJoe19: 1:37am On Mar 15, 2020
umbo:
Women are meant to be loved, not to be understood.
What a simp!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Osyxcel(m): 2:42am On Mar 15, 2020
dominique:
She didn't fight over food, she was fought with over food. Someone handed her food at a party, was she supposed to reject it? Once she had started eating, the organizer working with the caterer should have just let the matter slide. The woman that wanted to collect someone else's half eaten food to serve to someone else is the cause of the problem here. Op's mistake was replying in kind, she should have just kept her cool considering she's in the midst of her prospective in-laws. A sincere apology and solemn promise to her boyfriend that she will conduct herself better in public when food is involved should salvage the relationship.

One of the few reasonable posts here.

I've made a vow that when I'm organizing a party, food will not be a problem. If there was enough food, the woman would have just left her since she was already served, not to talk of taking a spoon.

Like you pointed out, her only fault is being insulting as well by replying the woman.

For the boyfriend, I hope his behavior is because he has experienced something similar before. If not, then he still needs more wisdom and patience.

For the OP, learn to control your urge for food and ensure you take something before going for a party, that way, food doesn't become a bother.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by LilPeezy(m): 4:02am On Mar 15, 2020
Tife556:

Oh...you hate food?
Forget that talk, u b addict for food....U need rehab
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 4:11am On Mar 15, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] Op i don't know but the moment i saw your post, it felt they planned you well, maybe the used the caterer to paint a bad image of you before the family through what you like most 'food', sorry to say that your boo might be a mummy's boy who cannot defend his gf/wife in the public with this kind of situation
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Liposure: 4:25am On Mar 15, 2020
All becos of food. No, ur bf no try at all
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by DateMynd44(m): 4:27am On Mar 15, 2020
crackkhaus:
Lol cheesy

I have a friend like this, chartered accountant for that matter and big girl by all accounts but she does not use eye to see food.
I'm always hiding stuff whenever she's coming around. cheesy

But you sef, why would you embarrass yourself in public like that?
If you too like food, like food for inside your house abeg.
all the foods wey this your chartered accountant friend dey chop e dey show for her body?
Unlike the OP own wey be waste
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by shege45: 5:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Tife556:
I was at a party today with my bf ..it was his cousin's wedding... After everything and it was time for food at the reception... My bf was greeting some guests and the caterer sharing the food brought me rice...I just took a spoon and behold I saw a woman behind the caterer saying the food isn't for me.. I told her am eating already I can't release the food anymore... Then she began shouting at the caterer before I knew it..people were gathering and I politely told her to leave the caterer alone since she made a mistake but she faced me instead....I was furious and we rained insult on each other..my bf had to drag me away from there...
He took me outside and said all sorts of things to me , even called me a glutton without knowing what really happened...And he said he was tired of my eating attitude and needed a break ..The painful part was when he said all the food I eat goes to waste without it showing in me..I was really hurt and I left there angrily...but I was really ashamed because his mum was there....
I admit I eat a lot but I just can't control my urge for food...
I don't know if I should be angry or apologize to my bf ...
Someone pls help me
you sef y u go dey fall yout hand for public like dat. if dem say food no be for you just leave am. d drama was not necessary
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by 9japride(m): 5:31am On Mar 15, 2020
@ OP, my advice for you is to consider your relationship with your BF. That guy is not meant for you, don't be deceived by comments here that you should apologize and continue with the relationship. Your man is not serious, I believe he's looking for an avenue to break up with you. Who doesn't have issues in public? Except that person is a robot or a pretender who's hiding his/ her true feelings. I know people who loves food a lot and we joke about it, It's not a disease. Lastly, a lot of frustrated people here online, who just want to pour out their frustration on others. I weak for their comments.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 5:48am On Mar 15, 2020
Naomila:
You should have just let the woman take the food back na...damn worst thing ever is to fight for food at a party.
lmao I swear
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 5:59am On Mar 15, 2020
Tife556:
I was at a party today with my bf ..it was his cousin's wedding... After everything and it was time for food at the reception... My bf was greeting some guests and the caterer sharing the food brought me rice...I just took a spoon and behold I saw a woman behind the caterer saying the food isn't for me.. I told her am eating already I can't release the food anymore... Then she began shouting at the caterer before I knew it..people were gathering and I politely told her to leave the caterer alone since she made a mistake but she faced me instead....I was furious and we rained insult on each other..my bf had to drag me away from there...
He took me outside and said all sorts of things to me , even called me a glutton without knowing what really happened...And he said he was tired of my eating attitude and needed a break ..The painful part was when he said all the food I eat goes to waste without it showing in me..I was really hurt and I left there angrily...but I was really ashamed because his mum was there..... admit I eat a lot but I just can't control my urge for food...
Someone pls help me
. I hate food,so it always amazing when I have people around me that can eat. Btw arguing over food in public is a turn off .
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by franklingud(m): 6:01am On Mar 15, 2020
Joystark:

Una dey support nonsense.
What nonsense?

But am saying the truth.

That guy's been looking for an excuse to break up with her.

And food is such a flimsy excuse.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 6:07am On Mar 15, 2020
franklingud:

What nonsense?

But am saying the truth.

. Not far from the truth,or maybe he is emotional kind of man
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by franklingud(m): 6:14am On Mar 15, 2020
Jaubdu:
. Not far from the truth,or maybe he is emotional kind of man
He knew what he did, he has always wanted to break up with the girl.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by apparentlylaw(m): 6:14am On Mar 15, 2020
Lol baba has been looking for a way to leave since

But come to think of it ..if I was your guy ..I would hail you more SEF ..carry to parties more often so you can hustle food for us since I no Sabi
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Pearl05(f): 6:42am On Mar 15, 2020
If what you narrated is how it happened then your bff is mad. Since you have already started eating the food will they still give it to the supposed person it was meant for? I know it's because of the meats inside that the woman was angry about. Next time just hand it over to the person if they insist.

You self no fear what if the food was specifically poisoned na so you go just die someone's dead.

Discard that yeye bf but work on your eating habits.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by XhosaNostra(f): 7:08am On Mar 15, 2020
Food issue aside, you should worry more about your attitude. You caused a scene, that could be the real reason why he's angry with you. And over what? Even more embarrassing. You should have given the plate back & left it at that. There was no reason for you to fly off the handle in front of his family. You were there as a guest & should have behaved as such. You lack poise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Nobody: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2020
Bleep y'all if she eats....SHE EATS....HOW MUCH IS THAT PLATE SEF

DON'T CARE IF she's MY GF OR MY WIFE

IF SHE'S WORTHY I GO INSIDE HER....SHE'S NOT WORTHY OF ANY PUBLIC ASSAULT....

Bleep THE WEDDING

DON'T JOKE WITH WHAT'S MINE
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by crackkhaus: 7:41am On Mar 15, 2020
DateMynd44:
all the foods wey this your chartered accountant friend dey chop e dey show for her body?
Unlike the OP own wey be waste
She get meat for body grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Joystark(f): 8:03am On Mar 15, 2020
franklingud:

What nonsense?

But am saying the truth.

The guy leaving her is the least thing she should be worried about.

If you can fight in a party...
You should concentrate on becoming a better person. How can someone embarrass herself so?
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Peakyblinders: 8:05am On Mar 15, 2020
He was literally fed up
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by raphroye: 8:07am On Mar 15, 2020
Tife556:

I wasn't fighting for the food...the woman was raining insults at me...I can't keep shut in that situation
You weren't fighting for the food, but you told her you were already eating and you can't release the food anymore
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by HeeBraHim2(m): 8:17am On Mar 15, 2020
I don't have the strength to laugh jahre buh trust me dis is the craziest joke ever

How can you fight in his family party in the first place

He would have been thinking of a abandoned you before, he is just waiting for the reason.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Lightangel65: 8:24am On Mar 15, 2020
She should just accept shes a
1) glutton
2)lacks home tranning
3) mannerless

And stop trying to proove herself right. Figthing at your bfs party that's the worst disgrace.
And she still feels she's right, that's why she would never have sense

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:28am On Mar 15, 2020
bigpicture001:

"Most" and funniest dont go 2geda

Noted thanks.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by franchasng: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2020
Tife556:
He took me outside and said all sorts of things to me , even called me a glutton without knowing what really happened...And he said he was tired of my eating attitude and needed a break ..The painful part was when he said all the food I eat goes to waste without it showing in me..I was really hurt and I left there angrily...but I was really ashamed because his mum was there....
I admit I eat a lot but I just can't control my urge for food...
Someone pls help me
singing:

Shey alert Wole
Kishe Wole, Eruku Wole
Shana wole
Shey alert Wole
Kishe Wole, Eruku Wole
Shana wole
Me and my guys we dey enjoy
Because life only get part one
Enemies say dey Don stop us
Bust thing we dey blow like a time bomb
I know say I no be fine boy but when
Your girl should see me She Dey dato
Even that girl wey say she no like me she Dey see me with Ote
Shey alert wole
Kishe Wole, Eruku Wole
Shana wole
Shey alert wole
Kishe Wole, Eruku Wole
Shana wole

grin
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Giftexx: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
I’ll join my gf to scatter everywhere then scold her privately.

Ur boyfriend can’t handle u, move on!
Do not apologize.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by franchasng: 8:40am On Mar 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Food issue aside, you should worry more about your attitude. You caused a scene, that could be the real reason why he's angry with you. And over what? Even more embarrassing. You should have given the plate back & left it at that. There was no reason for you to fly off the handle in front of his family. You were there as a guest & should have behaved as such. You lack poise.
I am sure you are not a Nigerian, the op is a Yoruba chick and they don't play with party food, they call it owambe rice, very sweet.... grin

Continues singing:

Shey alert Wole
Kishe Wole, Eruku Wole
Shana wole
Shey alert Wole
Kishe Wole, Eruku Wole
Shana wole
Me and my guys we dey enjoy
Because life only get part one
Enemies say dey Don stop us
Bust thing we dey blow like a time bomb
I know say I no be fine boy but when
Your girl should see me She Dey dato
Even that girl wey say she no like me she Dey see me with Ote
Shey alert wole
Kishe Wole, Eruku Wole
Shana wole

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Iceyjay(m): 9:06am On Mar 15, 2020
XhosaNostra:
Food can make some people stupid I swear
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by Blizzy9ja: 9:41am On Mar 15, 2020
Tife556:

I wasn't fighting for the food...the woman was raining insults at me...I can't keep shut in that situation
You probably have a bad eating habits which he doesn't like and you didn't care to work on cuz you felt he's supposed to just deal with it... He just took the bull by the horn, He was supposed to discuss it with you.

And I guess you're big

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by grim33(m): 10:50am On Mar 15, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Don't beg him fire. He's immature for not asking for your own story. If he can't accept your appetite, then he doesn't love you

Your stupidity is legendary.... hear really dumb sh-t.
Re: My Boyfriend Called Me A Glutton And Broke Up With Me by franklingud(m): 12:05pm On Mar 15, 2020
Joystark:

The guy leaving her is the least thing she should be worried about.

If you can fight in a party...
You should concentrate on becoming a better person. How can someone embarrass herself so?
Yeah! She should worry less about that guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

This Is How To Delay Your Ejaculation For As Long As You Want - Works 100% / MEN!! Run From H0es With This Particular Attribute! She Will Ruin You!! (photos) / MEN!! These Are The 4 MAJOR Kinds Of SIMPS!! Do Not Be Any One Of Them! (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.