Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? (1830 Views)

How Women Celebrate Their Birthdays / Women Celebrate Penis Festival In Japan (Pictures). / Why Do Women Smell A Lot During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? by ecstasy357(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2020
BotafogoJunior:
no,you shouldnt be tired this is nature mostly if it were not for women we wouldnt be here and if it were not for men women wouldnt be here,so naturally we need each other as per reproduction,even banter like these one and in other imagineable ways. Women are funny and can also be annonying they are word and opposite going together so also men too,you know they are humans too,everybody is human before being male or female

Bros, you get am.... you hit d nail 4 head
Re: Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? by peacettw: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2020
ecstasy357:

If you really didnt care, you wouldn't have commented

Hope ya day was splendid?

Like I said, I saw this thread in passing, said my piece and moved on.

My day was splendid by the way, I hope yours was too

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? by ecstasy357(m): 9:47pm On Mar 15, 2020
peacettw:

Like I said, I saw this thread in passing, said my piece and moved on.

My day was splendid by the way, I hope yours was too

But your piece wasn't needed, except maybe there was something you were looking for like attention.

Not saying that a girl like you would be looking for attention...its just that most girls look for attention unknowingly, it's like air to them.

My day was fantabulous smiley do you know that comedian, mr macaroni?
Re: Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? by peacettw: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
ecstasy357:

But your piece wasn't needed, except maybe there was something you were looking for like attention.

Not saying that a girl like you would be looking for attention...its just that most girls look for attention unknowingly, it's like air to them.

Re: Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? by peacettw: 10:28pm On Mar 15, 2020
ecstasy357:

Hmmm. Didn't know the thread was restricted to just males. No, I don't know the comedian. As for seeking for attention, we all do it... Males and Females alike.
Good night

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? by Petyprincess(f): 6:52am On Mar 16, 2020
ecstasy357:

Hey Petite! smiley it's nice seeing you here.

Back to the topic

Ya 50 shades of wrong. Maybe the guys are generalizing which is wrong but that doesn't mean that what theyare saying is wrong.

What is the meaning of no bra day! If u no wan wear bra, how that one take be news?

You girls are generally attention seekers....if you comment on 5 threads and no guy quotes you, I bet you'll go see your pastor d next sunday, telling him that something is wrong with you.

Hope no qualms? I still have a crush on u wink
Trust me i dnt need attention on stupidland!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? by ecstasy357(m): 7:32am On Mar 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

Trust me i dnt need attention on stupidland!!

Wow! "Stupidland" is this your way of saying you want us to go somewhere else?
Re: Why Do Women Celebrate Everything? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:25am On Mar 21, 2020
MJBOLT:
women will do anything and everything for attention

Why do you think this is so?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Stacked Enough Weed For The Lockdown / Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? / Any Lady That Says She Prefer Sex With The Abscence Kissing Is An Ash*wo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.