Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,700 members, 7,905,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

The Spirit Way, the Only Way To Truly Live - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Way, the Only Way To Truly Live (307 Views)

M Skid Responds To Maraji's "Jesus Is The Only Way" Claim / Drugs/Sex/Indulgence Not The Solution. This is the Only Way Out of Depression / Is Jesus Christ The Only Way To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Way, the Only Way To Truly Live by EternalBeing: 5:04am On Mar 15, 2020
Living spiritually is now a must for anyone and everyone that really wants to be great in that World

What does it really mean to be spiritually woke? Hmmm... this is a very sensitive discussion today.
To start with, let us consider the Book of James 2:26 "As the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead." Our emphasis would be on the first part of the verse "the body is dead(motionless, useless, lifeless, decaying, thrown away, decomposing, buried) without the Spirit" This means that, without spirit/life, we humans simply become completely and permanently useless. It is still very shocking to me how a father of a new born baby so joyfully celebrates and can't wait take his bouncing baby home. People gather to congratulate him at home. If the Doctor should take too long in discharging a healthy mother and her baby for husband to carry home, the husband would show the Doctor pepper by arresting him or resulting to other means dealing punitively with such physician. Yet, this same bouncing baby that the father is so happy and so eager to carry home, would have been looked upon with utter disdain if he/she was a stillbirth. The father would look with disgust as he quickly finds the best way to distance himself from "his" decomposing child, by hurriedly burying it, that is if he doesn't even abandon it at the hospital like mnay do.
It is because of the fallen state of Man that we seems to be oblivious to the spiritual aspect on Man's living, because our spiritual sensitivity was deadened or switched off when Adam fell. unseen life/spirit in us leaves, humans becomes dead and useless immediately. To grow the physical, we eat physical food that we can see. To grow our spirits, we must eat the spiritual food(s) that physical eyes cannot see. The spiritual food is Scripture that you read, the Gospel worship that you listen to and make you love your CRETAOR more, the Preachings you download and listen to, etc. They are entering you spiritually, and people start noticing and saying "this guy/girl has really changed, etc. That is to show you that spiritual meals are real, it makes you grow spiritually. The more a human can tap or key into spiritual realm to feed, empower and grow his or her spirit, the more impact and exploit such person is able to achieve in this physical realm.

Humans' existence (being the original God-destined Authority on Earth before envious Satan deceived and hijack it from Man), by nature is a proof that we are both of physical realm and of spiritual realm, the unseen controls the seen. And that the The unseen controls the seen, the spiritual controls the physical. No, not as many think; that we live in the physical in the day and they live in spiritual in the night. We are multi-dimentional beings, simultaneously living in the Spirit Realm and in the Physical Real simultaneously at same time.

So, what is this mystery thing in you and I called life or spirit that whenever it leaves, every other thing becomes useless to the us. The certificate that certificates we've painstakingly gathered, the lands that some killed to acquire, the cars and houses houses some used fellow humans for rituals in order to buy, etc. If the spirit in man is the singularly most important thing to man, if every other aspect of ones life depends of the state and presence of this thing in us, then how come so many have become foolish and deceived not give utmost priority to spiritual wellbeing and empowerment. Naturally, humans are moved and controlled by the physical world, but greatest achievers amongst humans are often the ones that that have learned see things through the "unphysical world". Hence, your spiritual awakening could be said to be initiation of your consciousness to be able to see, master and live life through spiritual perspective.

Sadly though, it is so disheartening and most unfortunate to note that the people that claim know and have highest relationship with the SOURCE/CREATOR/GIVER of Life through His Son are the ones that handles spiritual awakening and empowerment as a trivial issue. While most Christians can hardly fast 6am to 6pm, Satanists and Occults members not only regularly do dry fasting, they go further by sleeping in grave yards, overlook risks of being disgraced to put sacrifices at junctions, one traditionalist was caught in University chanting incantation bathroom invoking the glory and stars of his room mates, etc.

Spiritual realm is very real and only Christians seems to be far too dependent on the physical than on the Spiritual. But if you have noticed that the long prophesied Great End Time Revival has started already. Few years ago, I never thought I'll be a real spiritual Being as I a now, the scales shall continue to fall from the eyes of as many humans that really hunger to be reconnect back to our CREATOR.
It is better to be holy, fast pray and wait on your CREATOR to switch back your spiritual sensitivity instead going to submit to Satan to do it for you and take away your right to live forever. John 10:1 warned us not to allow Satan the thief to come in by opening the Window of our lives, but to open the Door of our hearts to JESUS and let HIM bring us back to life spiritually.

The Spirit that raise Christ bcak to life shall find abode in our lives and resurrect our lost abilities in JESUS Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Way, the Only Way To Truly Live by chatinent: 6:30am On Mar 15, 2020
Ok o.
Re: The Spirit Way, the Only Way To Truly Live by Donzion77(m): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2020
Op .I enthusiastically wait for your write ups every Sunday. They have helped me to connect back to my maker. Keep doing the good work. Heaven is the sole goal...

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Way, the Only Way To Truly Live by EternalBeing: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2020
HalleluYAH!!!
Donzion77:
Op .I enthusiastically wait for your write ups every Sunday. They have helped me to connect back to my maker. Keep doing the good work. Heaven is the sole goal...

Thanks, to YAHWEH ALMIGHTY my eternal Owner and everlasting Controller alone be all the Glory forever and ever more. Amen!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Way, the Only Way To Truly Live by EternalBeing: 6:28am On Apr 12, 2020
Thanks you JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiach!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Proves That Satan And Lucifer Is Not The Same Person / How To Have Sex During Ramadan / The Followers of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.