Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,109 members, 7,880,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:18 PM

Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds (2375 Views)

Help: Big Backside Ladies Have Made Me No Longer Have Feelings For My Partner / Should I Tell My Friend About His Wife Or Play Dumb? / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by darfay: 11:05pm On Mar 16, 2020
pelusi:
A case of a Lady snatched ones husband using honey pot with better 4.k is in the offing.The wife should wake up and stand against it before it become a story. The power of pu.ssy cannot be emphasized. For you to go for away match just few months apart is condenmable.Its very bad.Please its better you tell her to avoid a story that touches.Pu.ssy is a powerful tool that has broken many union

The way some of you talk ehn!!! U just have to wonder if you deliberately left your phone inside your boxers just so your pernis could do the typing in addition to the thinking it already does

Just go and warnk, you'll be alright
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by darfay: 11:11pm On Mar 16, 2020
LIVINGICON:
Okay, for me, i have a way of overcoming the sexual unresponsiveness of women. I always make sure my pre-intimacy is top-notch, starting way before the real sex. She must squirt or at least cum. Most times i don't cum myself. I make sure she really has a mind-blowing experience. There was a lady that told me she doesn't give bloow- job, i made sure l sucked her real good. The third time we met, she on her own started sucking me without asking or forcing her to.

Summary
You need to up your game in the bedroom.

So which exactly is your point here ehn?
Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 17, 2020
It will wear off, it usually does. New sexual experiences are usually very pleasurable for a while. Believe me, after a while you would struggle to go more than two rounds with this new lady.
To be honest though, some women are more sexually appealing than others and trigger one's sexual urge.
If your partner is your wife, abstain from extramarital sex and stick with her while teaching her what exactly you want. If she isn't, then think deeply before marrying her since you may not be sexually compatible. Marriage is bigger than sex though.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by demoBaba: 6:00am On Mar 17, 2020
Your partner don't have any issue, likewise you the main problem here is you can't compare your wife with side chick, you can't handle your wife the way you handled side chick, you kwn your wife will been there for you anytime you want her and you're seeing her everyday but side chick it's just opportunity once you need to utilize it and heat her honey pot very well because you may not have that same Chance again. This happen to every guys not only you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Partner That It Is Her Responsibility To Make Me Go Many Rounds by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 17, 2020
darfay:

So which exactly is your point here ehn?

Your sense of reasoning is just 2mb, so it is very unlikely to comprehend infos very rapidly

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Man? / Are Men Becoming More Feminine? / Split Acs, Water Dispenser, TV Stand, Home Theatre/woofer System Up For Grabs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.