Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,467 members, 7,940,770 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Message Of Condolence From De-graceland Home Consults - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Message Of Condolence From De-graceland Home Consults (611 Views)

De-graceland Home Consults Ltd / Why Choose De-graceland Home Consults®️? / Land For Sale In Awka, Anambra State: De-graceland Home Consults®️ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message Of Condolence From De-graceland Home Consults by Gracelandbiz(m): 6:29pm On Mar 15, 2020
Message of Condolence from De-Graceland Home Consults to our Affected Igbo Brothers, the Lagos state authorities and to the entire Nation, over the unfortunate disaster which led to the death of several persons and outright destruction of properties worth billions

We are deeply saddened to learn of the explosions in early hours of today, Sunday morning, 15 March 2020 at Abule Egba, which resulted in the loss of lives and outright destruction of properties worth billions

On behalf of the Staff and Management of De-GraceLand Home Consults, I wish to extend my heartfelt sympathy and condolence to the relatives of the deceased, injured, those that lost their properties/belongings, Lagos State Authorities and the entire Nation.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families & businesses that were affected in the unfortunate incident at Abule Egba.

De-GraceLand Home Consults wish to assure you that we stands ready to support you, in any possible way in this difficult time.

Please Accept Our Condolence

Sign
Okoli Okechukwu Loveday
MD/CEO De-GraceLand Home Consults
RC:-3075508

Re: Message Of Condolence From De-graceland Home Consults by Maxymilliano(m): 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2020
We are deeply saddened to learn of the explosions in early hours of today, Sunday morning, 15 March 2020 at Abule Egba, which resulted in the loss of lives and outright destruction of properties worth billions

On behalf of the Staff and Management of De-GraceLand Home Consults, I wish to extend my heartfelt sympathy and condolence to the relatives of the deceased, injured, those that lost their properties/belongings, Lagos State Authorities and the entire Nation.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the families & businesses that were affected in the unfortunate incident at Abule Egba.

Abule Ado, not Abule Egba ...

(1) (Reply)

Properties To Let In Surulere / Furnished Or Unfurnished Service Office Space For Rent / Land For Sale In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.