Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,866 members, 7,899,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 07:17 AM

Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed (54912 Views)

Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by harryportter: 8:12am On Mar 16, 2020
darfay:
Yes o and she did so by answering exam questions with "I'm Igbo"
NOW THIS IS THE REAL SLAY QUEEN. BEAUTY AND BRAINS
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:
What's to say she's Igbo?

She could be from Delta... Asaba, Agbor, Umumede. Could be Ukwani.
But Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu from Okpanam in Delta was 100% an Igbo man grin

cc lzaa afamed gmbuharii metaphysical

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2020
Good. Congrats sister. Sky's the limit.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 16, 2020
I wonder if there is a mod in this thread with all the hatred on front page abi we now have tribalist mods that only act when their tribe is insulted.

Congratulations to the Igbo chap
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by wisdomkid: 8:18am On Mar 16, 2020
darfay:
And you wondered why your life is like this grin grin grin
Your ancestors were as wicked as you.. but they went rogue through black magic while you're spreading yours through Social media.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by einsteine(m): 8:18am On Mar 16, 2020
She better do a PGD and Japa to Canada. She might even get direct entry to a Masters degree. Don't waste anytime with Lagos government.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Deepfeel(m): 8:24am On Mar 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

What's to say she's Igbo? Nkechi is an Igbo name and only Igbo's answer Nkechi

Igbo Amaka

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by back2sender: 8:25am On Mar 16, 2020
EmekusTHEgreat:
I've never heard anyone say that igbos only know trade.
It shows the yoruba people have a large heart to accomodate all tribes.
Well done Lagos for been a pacesetter

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by marvin906(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2020
sweetjohn:
Now you made me say this, Today will be your saddest day so far. Don't blame me for this, blame yourself

oga are you done
please go and sleep
and clear your madness

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Thegoodone13(m): 8:25am On Mar 16, 2020
Good
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Nwaonyishi69: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:

You is stopping you from using your front power?
Ndi uchu
But, we see that every day among most of you. So, for many of us, it is always with mixed feelings and judgements that we see your successes. Many of you own houses at banana and leki with lapses others buy range rovers with swallowing Arab men's poo. Really, many of you are becoming sources of embarrassment for womanhood, your husbands, parents, brothers and worthwhile sisters. So, we are wise when we go cautious in celebrating your said 'successes', sorry.

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by emezuo17: 8:26am On Mar 16, 2020
PrimadonnaO:

. She is still igbo, I am not into all this tribal stuffs though, but please stop dividing us. If she had been caught for crime now, you won't be making all these classifications.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Jonathan39: 8:27am On Mar 16, 2020
You helped her but can't help yourself? Isn't that stupidity of the highest order grin grin
marvin906:
the wonders of being in a yoruba state..
we have helped this one life now..
if not nah to dey sell fake disc and expired drugs she for dey do

today is my birthday

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by jonadaft: 8:28am On Mar 16, 2020
Lostz:
now you moved from land?

maybe because your people only know how to sell agbo in other states
You think say we be like deveRoper wey dey sell gala and lacasera for goslow? Yẹyẹ

deveRopers wey no fit develop their own state
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by vincentjk(m): 8:29am On Mar 16, 2020
This is a welcome developement. I came out with a first class in my first year in the university and currently in my second year, I want to maintain it this way until I graduate

It ain't easy one bit
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 16, 2020
Jonathan:
You think say we be like deveRoper wey dey sell gala and lacasera for goslow? Yẹyẹ

deveRopers wey no fit develop their own state
even Yorubas sell stuff along the highway.

I am sure there are many yorubas in the school where she came out as best graduating student. infact there should be more Yoruba students than any other tribe

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Okoroawusa: 8:30am On Mar 16, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
But, we see that every day among most of you. So, for many of us, it is always with mixed feeling and judgement that we see your successes. Many of you own houses at banana and leki with lapses others buy range rovers with swallowing Arab men's poo. Teally, many of you are becoming sources of embarrassment for womanhood to your husbands, parents, brothers and worthwhile sisters. So, we are wise when we go cautious in celebrating your said 'successes', sorry.
Are you addressing me as a woman? Guy I be man like you. If I send you slap coronavirus go enter your ear.

Stop denigrating women. That's my own

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Okoroawusa: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2020
emezuo17:
. She is still igbo, I am not into all this tribal stuffs though, but please stop dividing us. If she had been caught for crime now, you won't be making all these classifications.
Don't mind that one
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by vincentjk(m): 8:32am On Mar 16, 2020
marvin906:
the wonders of being in a yoruba state..
we have helped this one life now..
if not nah to dey sell fake disc and expired drugs she for dey do

today is my birthday

Birthday keep u there anuofia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by babasolution: 8:34am On Mar 16, 2020
Buh nawa these young girls they shine academically mainly in traditionally male dominated courses like engineering,so so girls they top engineering these days unlike our days,what is happening to the young boys in school these days in engineering
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by marvin906(m): 8:36am On Mar 16, 2020
vincentjk:

Birthday keep u there anuofia

go and sell your fake paracetamol

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Mizwisdom(f): 8:37am On Mar 16, 2020
I'm not Yoruba and I'm not Igbo but one thing I know is that no Eastern Governor can replicate this.

2 Likes

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by StaffofOrayan(m): 8:39am On Mar 16, 2020
Beauty + Brains
Perfect combo
The South would be great

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by ignis: 8:39am On Mar 16, 2020
What is she doing inside a cubicle in UBA?
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Liposure: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2020
Finally, somebody is getting rewarded 4 excellence n not 4 messing around on BBN
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by codemaniacs: 8:40am On Mar 16, 2020
zz
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:46am On Mar 16, 2020
darfay:

Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley instead of Nkechi Alexandra okoroafor so the bigoted yorubas lecturer will give her hard earned sweat

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Myjust(f): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2020
Please admin, you have to do something about the high rate of tribal war going on on your site... This site promotes hate and tribalism. There is not a day that passes without your users attacking each other. Nigerians are more divided on nairaland. Is this what nairaland is about, it's toxic!toxic!toxic! Even your captions are tribal. Stop the hate please
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by MetaPhysical: 8:47am On Mar 16, 2020
imhotep:

But Major Chukwuma Nzeogwu from Okpanam in Delta was 100% an Igbo man grin

cc lzaa afamed gmbuharii metaphysical

Did you see okpanam in the list

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 16, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Did you see okpanam in the list
Okpanam is in Delta.
Delta Igbo amaka grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep / 9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) / Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.