Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,609 members, 7,932,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 01:24 PM

Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed (55006 Views)

Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Kennyswag: 11:40am On Mar 16, 2020
vincentjk:

Shamelessness runs in una blood, only good at betraying and snitching on one another

A Yoruba man(my dad's business partner) once told my dad he can never do any business with his people because they're highly corny. This moment they're with you and the next dem don betray you asap

Being ruled and answerable to a man from another region in your own land again. Tufiakwa unu
an igbo man also told me that he cannot do business with is people because they are highly dubious..
Useless osu rejected scum like you

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by codemaniacs: 11:41am On Mar 16, 2020
zz
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Kennyswag: 11:50am On Mar 16, 2020
codemaniacs:

if she gets into the positions she is talking about. she would never consider or recommend Yorubas for positions she would bring people from her tribe to fill those positions...

she is mad..
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by wizod(m): 11:53am On Mar 16, 2020
Nice of her. Her mates are busy disturbing us here on nairaland to advice them when they are pushed out when they misbehave.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by ensamy(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
Why did she attend Polytechnic... shocked shocked cool shocked shocked cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
As beautiful and intelligent as she is. Well congratulations..
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by delpee(f): 12:28pm On Mar 16, 2020
SocialJustice:
Terrible people full this place sha. All they know is to share their hatred and ignorance.

Abi. sad So much bitterness and hatred indeed. Adds no value to life. It only sows seeds of misery for those involved.

Congrats to the brilliant and beautiful Nkechi. You're greatly blessed. More grace, greater achievements ahead for you to God's glory. Amrn

1 Like

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by vincentjk(m): 12:34pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
an igbo man also told me that he cannot do business with is people because they are highly dubious..
Useless osu rejected scum like you

An igbo man told you what? Go to the south east and tell me how many yorubas you'll find there doing business with igbos if not the ones that visit the main market to buy cheap goods and then go back to their skull mining regions to sell in their kiosk because igbos have taken over the big shops in their town and villages.

The funny thing is after coming here to rant you'd still go back to that igbo man's shop in your street and village to buy goods from him if not na hunger go kill you grin

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Kennyswag: 12:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
vincentjk:

An igbo man told you what? Go to the south east and tell me how many yorubas you'll find there doing business with igbos if not the ones that visit the main market to buy cheap goods and then go back to their skull mining regions to sell in their kiosk because igbos have taken over the big shops in their town and villages.

The funny thing is after coming here to rant you'd still go back to that igbo man's shop in your street and village to buy goods from him if not na hunger go kill you grin
you are a big fool.. the igbo man name is Julius...I stay in Benin... I took one igbo man to him for business.. that one had what he was looking for... he called me and told me secretly to never being an igbo man again for him for business that he doesn't trust his people.. that they are dubious..
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by vincentjk(m): 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
you are a big fool.. the igbo man name is Julius...I stay in Benin... I took one igbo man to him for business.. that one had what he was looking for... he called me and told me secretly to never being an igbo man again for him for business that he doesn't trust his people.. that they are dubious..

Lmao stfu useless goat like you, you want to tell a lie just to convince me into believing your fallacy abi??

An igbo man says he doesn't wanna do business with his fellow igbo man so he only wants corny coward Yoruba good at deceiving people??

Just listen to yourself again, you sound like an atulu
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Lovelyn451(f): 12:59pm On Mar 16, 2020
People that have sense employ best hands not tribes men. Miss kingsley didnt mark her script neither did she stop any Yoruba from emerging best graduand.

Btw, most yoruba lecturers and teachers are very bad!! those from other tribes are perfect...from my observation though
codemaniacs:

so you expect non-Yorubas to fill positions that the Yorubas can do very well in a Yoruba state.

you call Yorubas illiterates, so the "literate Yoruba" should hire non-Yorubas and let the Yorubas living in a Yoruba state slide into poverty.

you are been very tribalistic ( if that is a word ).

you don't even understand why I used the Ijaws as example...

you are very self-centered and selfish and this is why people from a different ethnicity from should never fill positions an indigene can do in the indigene's state.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by codemaniacs: 1:06pm On Mar 16, 2020
zz
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Danthesage(m): 1:10pm On Mar 16, 2020
Wow!
Nkechi�

I didn't know this girl's a bookworm when we served together in Minna

More wins!�
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by paul100(m): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
Deepfeel:

What's to say she's Igbo? Nkechi is an Igbo name and only Igbo's answer Nkechi

Igbo Amaka
My cousin name is nkechi but she is from delta
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Butoneday2(m): 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is good news, but my concern is this, some people will not like this i mean the people from the other side.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Nwaonyishi69: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Are you addressing me as a woman? Guy I be man like you. If I send you slap coronavirus go enter your ear.

Stop denigrating women. That's my own
Sorry, I have a stronger and thunder like slap, waiting for all roaming women wrapas. How did I denigrate women here? Your types make them continue wallowing in bottom power progression to the detriment of our society. I respect hard working and conscientious men and women but dislike anybody who obtains by trick or soft power.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by farouk2much(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2020
Sanwo olu...... Is going to make her his side chik
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by luluman: 2:58pm On Mar 16, 2020
darfay:
Yes o and she did so by answering exam questions with "I'm Igbo"
And you are here wining the best Idle man on nairaland.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2020
Lovelyn451:
People that have sense employ best hands not tribes men. Miss kingsley didnt mark her script neither did she stop any Yoruba from emerging best graduand.

Btw, most yoruba lecturers and teachers are very bad!! those from other tribes are perfect...from my observation though
codemaniacs needs to calm down and embrace One Nigeria.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by gouken2: 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2020
Nice gesture from the governor.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by darfay: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
luluman:
And you are here wining the best Idle man on nairaland.

You are just seeing this thread, d initially heading was " igbo girl becomes the bgs in Lagos poly" before it was modified
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by 2Odds101(f): 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2020
Randy100:
First of all, congratulation to her.

Secondly, where is her breast?

Thirdly, we are proud of her.
If she had breast ,she wouldn't have graduated the way she did....
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by karleymate: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
Optics4Birding is your one-stop source for quality binoculars, spotting scopes, and related products. Our site features comprehensive binocular reviews, spotting scope reviews and other product reviews. Informative sections tell you how to choose binoculars, how binoculars and spotting scopes work, about digiscoping, caring for your optics, about night vision and much more. Located in Irvine, CA.
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Legendguru: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
smiley
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Kennyswag: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2020
vincentjk:

Lmao stfu useless goat like you, you want to tell a lie just to convince me into believing your fallacy abi??

An igbo man says he doesn't wanna do business with his fellow igbo man so he only wants corny coward Yoruba good at deceiving people??

Just listen to yourself again, you sound like an atulu
look at this goat.. I hope you can see the way your good for nothing miserable people make the fool of themselves all over the world.. we see how you unite to do business in SA by killing yourselves because of drugs..
Extremely useless people
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Iceyjay(m): 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
mytime24:
U agaiN undecided
Shut up!
Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by vincentjk(m): 7:40pm On Mar 16, 2020
Kennyswag:
look at this goat.. I hope you can see the way your good for nothing miserable people make the fool of themselves all over the world.. we see how you unite to do business in SA by killing yourselves because of drugs..
Extremely useless people

You're a little minded schmuck so I won't just blame you. Go to nnewi, one of the towns with the highest number of self-made billionaires (not government made) and tell me how many afonjas you'll find there??

Useless thing typing from an underhut. You men will never admit it but your women all know the truth

Re: Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed by Kennyswag: 7:50pm On Mar 16, 2020
vincentjk:

You're a little minded schmuck so I won't just blame you. Go to nnewi, one of the towns with the highest number of self-made billionaires (not government made) and tell me how many afonjas you'll find there??

Useless thing typing from an underhut. You men will never admit it but your women all know the truth
what is this? Lol.. the lady that replied, is she yoruba?
Nnewi kill you there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

9As: Ugboaja Chizobam Stephany WAEC Result 2019 (Photos) / Mbah Ezinne: ESUT Student Dead In Her Room, Male Friend In Critical Condition / Babcock University Student Damilola Koya Died In His Sleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.