Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,955 members, 7,896,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! (19837 Views)

Poll: Pick your winner. . .

Arsenal: 42% (101 votes)
Chelsea: 42% (100 votes)
No winner; they'll draw: 15% (36 votes)
This poll has ended

Stoke City Vs Chelsea: Capital One Cup (5 - 4) pens ON 27th October 2015 / Hull City Vs Man United [1 - 3] On Sunday 27th Dec / Arsenal Vs Aston Villa [3 - 0] On Sunday 27th Dec (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by sshalom(m): 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2010
The mental toughness and discipline needed to navigate this type of match is lacking in the current Gunners squad. They do the playing but cannot finish off when they get their chances.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by chelseabmw(m): 10:34pm On Dec 26, 2010
Chelsea all the way!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

so, you knew you were spewing rub-ish and you didnt bother to pause and have a rethink before posting,

consult google

Can't remember telling you that. You talked about facts and I asked you to spill it, don't be too defensive. If you think i've said something thats not true then come up with the truth, thats simply what i'm telling you. Aren't you sure of yourself
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by DonMartin2(m): 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2010
Who are all these dreamers or goners? This fixture has always had one winner and one regular decider, 'the Drog'. I dare say 3-0 to Chelsea (not a Chelsea fan though) cos Arsenal aint got balls enuf for this.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by soochukwu(m): 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2010
No doubt it's a come back march 4 Chelsea fc.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by soochukwu(m): 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2010
It's a come back game 4 chelsea.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by snowdrops(m): 11:44pm On Dec 26, 2010
Hamid O:

Can't remember asking you when you joined arsenal old man. And who are your contemporaries? Local Champ
i can see juvenile hormones pumping through your system. you are obviously spoiling for a fight, but like i said you are definitely unarmed for one.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by HamidO1(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2010
snowdrops:

i can see juvenile hormones pumping through your system. you are obviously spoiling for a fight, but like i said you are definitely unarmed for one.

What are you?? A psychiatrist or a psychiatric patient cos I don't understand how you saw what you have claimed to see. Anyway we are talking Arsenal here and I don't think I want to step on the foot of an old man grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by snowdrops(m): 12:51am On Dec 27, 2010
Hamid O:

What are you?? A psychiatrist or a psychiatric patient cos I don't understand how you saw what you have claimed to see. Anyway we are talking Arsenal here and I don't think I want to step on the foot of an old man grin grin
At least u are beginning to exhibit some manners.

Your rudeness had hitherto been palpable hence i don't need physical eyes to perceive the filth you had been spewing earlier.

Trust me on this, next time you come in here, only read what others write, that way you would learn fast. The premier league did not start yesterday, or with dstv/hi whatever.

Otherwise restrict yourself to the jokes section where your contemporaries are. Shikena wink
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by tnktosin(m): 3:21am On Dec 27, 2010
tongue tongue tongue tongue Drawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww utd 4 lyf
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by rejoice3: 5:12am On Dec 27, 2010
As an ardent Arsenal fan, it pains me to say I'm not feeling confident as our boys have got a mental block against Chelski. It seems Drogba will always score against us even if he sits on the bench from start to finish (like the ball could come out, hit him on the head, and GBAM 1-0 cool

Having said all that though, I am secretly hoping to be pleasantly surprised. If we get the 1st goal, we'll have a gr8 chance!
COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Cupidkc(m): 8:39am On Dec 27, 2010
PUT UR MOUTH WHR MONEY IS, D BLUES 4 LIFE.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Ranoscky(m): 10:21am On Dec 27, 2010
trooperz:

I wish we could support Nigerian ( African) football with such viciousness and maliciousness, which of dis playas for EPL una don see face tor face. Mumu, shege

dan buro u banka. B.u.n.c.h o.f d.e.a.d n.e.g.r.o.s. undecided
Reverse that to the crack head you call your father, to the LovePeddler/SLUT you call your mother that dumped YOUR dumbass into this world, and to the chickens and peacocks you call your brothers and sisters, you maggot!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Ranoscky(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

get your facts right boi, perhaps you started following Chelsea 5 years ago
Do the home work and see for yourself!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Ranoscky(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2010
tunde300us:

Chelsea arent blues,they are called the PENSIONERS i dont know how nigerians and chelsea ppl get the name of the blues from.
I think U'r ryt brov. Last time I checked, Birmingham R D REAL Blues (it's even written on D collar of their jersey)!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by sevo(m): 11:26am On Dec 27, 2010
@irejoice,well said bro,well said.if the gunners want a win against chelsea,let them take out d drog first.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 27, 2010
Deals Affair helps Nigerians enjoy the best offers, discounts, bonanzas, special promotions and unbeatable prices around them.

Our service helps customers buy smart and save money and businesses use this to attract new customers to their products and services.

Links
www.dealsaffair.com

www.facebook.com/dealsaffair

www.twitter.com/dealsaffair
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by allboyz(m): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2010
IN Arsene,Cesc,RVP and Prince Nasri i trust!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by oweniwe(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2010
My blood iz blue
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by dayokanu(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2010
Yebariba Swaga Swagaa
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by rasputinn(m): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^^
Vintage Dayo,straight from a tombo joint wink wink wink
How's yuletide in Naziland,hope you're having a merry yuletide
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2010
Shey you be fine boy?

Shey something do you?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by duduspace(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2010
TEAMTALK:

They've called yu weak, they've questioned everything about you, they've all been against yu, now the time has come to throw it back in their faces, show them yu've grown, show them a great man was right to believe in y'all, show them your way is right. They have disrespected you but keep on showing respect to your opponent, the type you show a chicken before yu cut its neck.
You wear a shirt lads, you represent this club and what it stands for, when you step on that pitch, remember those that have gone before, the invincibles, the double winners, here is your chance to start writing your history lads, Let them know yu've finally come of age.
Get on that pitch and show them we are the Arsenal, and we fire on all fronts.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2010
^^^^^^^^ Adoniyan game never start now,you don dey arrange band,speaker and test microphone, grin grin grin grin grin grin anyway i will like to formally apply to be part of the band after the game, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Fuup(m): 7:30pm On Dec 27, 2010
duduspace:

TEAMTALK:

They've called yu weak, they've questioned everything about you, they've all been against yu, now the time has come to throw it back in their faces, show them yu've grown, show them a great man was right to believe in y'all, show them your way is right. They have disrespected you but keep on showing respect to your opponent, the type you show a chicken before yu cut its neck.
You wear a shirt lads, you represent this club and what it stands for, when you step on that pitch, remember those that have gone before, the invincibles, the double winners, here is your chance to start writing your history lads, Let them know yu've finally come of age.

Top Post!! I don't post on here but yours caught my attention,

Nice one, Let's see if the lads are up for it today and a bit of luck on our side too
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by codedguy1(m): 7:52pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ dudu
Nice team talk, we wud soon find out how effective it is or if it has been the same team talk that has been dished out to d guys for d past 5 trophiless years. Lol.
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by dayokanu(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2010
duduspace:

TEAMTALK:

What happened to all the talks of the previous 5 seasons?

What happened to Aliadiere, Justing Hoyte, Arturo lupoli, Owusu Abeyie, Fran Merida and Phillippe Senderos. Were they not touted to be the future of Assanal?

femilangy:

^^^^^^^^ Adoniyan game never start now,you don dey arrange band,speaker and test microphone, grin grin grin grin grin grin anyway i will like to formally apply to be part of the band after the game, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abeg which instrument you sabi play? Konga, Drumset, piano or Mouth-organ?
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by abrahym(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2010
Arsenal all the way
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2010
dayokanu:

What happened to all the talks of the previous 5 seasons?

What happened to Aliadiere, Justing Hoyte, Arturo lupoli, Owusu Abeyie, Fran Merida and Phillippe Senderos. Were they not touted to be the future of Assanal?

Abeg which instrument you sabi play? Konga, Drumset, piano or Mouth-organ?

I sabi play konga and mouth organ, LWKMD!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by MeGaStReEt: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2010
@dayo

welcome back
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by dayokanu(m): 8:22pm On Dec 27, 2010
MeGaStReEt:

@dayo

welcome back

Abeg you sef find flute and Saxophone, Party dey tonight
Re: Arsenal Vs Chelsea On Monday, 27th Dec: 3 - 1! by MeGaStReEt: 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2010
dayokanu:

Abeg you sef find flute and Saxophone, Party dey tonight

@dayo, Ok

I will like us to do a remix of;

dem go dey denge denge denge
dem go dey pose

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs West Bromwich Albion (1 - 1) On 27th December 2020 / Ronaldo: I Don't Accept Anything Less Than Top Three / Huddersfield Vs Chelsea (0 - 3) On 11th August 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.