Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,952 members, 7,931,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me (19852 Views)

Never Buy A Lady Pepsi And Bread When She Visits - Twitter Lady / What Should I Do About This Churchgirl That Visits Me Always. / My EX Visits Me Regularly With Her New Boy Friend (advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Malehoearound: 10:43pm On Mar 16, 2020
jrjfjfj:
Just pour Spanish fly in her ice cream and thank me later
To get were buy am hard oh
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 10:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
no dey talk like mumu, how many naija girls go use there mouth ask for sex? bro a mature girl can never be intimidated( going by what you mean by intimidation).. if her NO is persistence, then the OP should leave her...

Bro the thing is not a do or die affair if she no gree I will jejely leave her and let her be,I'm not a rapist
No mind that guy Stephenmoka wey dey form pastor like say Lazarusmoka na him papa

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:46pm On Mar 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
you know she might be shy to verbally agree. bros, belike u be yankee based
Have you ever listen to some girls discussion e.g

Jane: how far that your guy Rose
Rose: He's fine oo saw him last week
Jane: This one You're keeping face like... what have he done this time
Rose: Leave me oo
Jane: Tell me, we single girls that don't know all this guy's something
Rose: The guy that won't let his hands stay one place
Jane: hmm so...
Rose: I just allow him, all this while he has been disturbing me since to reach his place. If I don't go now it will look like I don't like him, now see.
Jane: All this guys self, there is one that is worrying me since the day he bought X for me.
Rose: Don't be like me...

Sometimes
their behind the scenes conversation is weird.
Not all girls

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:48pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

Bro the thing is not a do or die affair if she no gree I will jejely leave her and let her be,I'm not a rapist
You are not a rapist don't kill yourself bcus of someone's future wife
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by CuteEmma(f): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:
I have known this girl for some months I helped her secured a job of which she worked for about ,3 months and had to resign because of jamb
.she's writing exams on Tuesday after which we both agreed she would come visit Me on Thursday
.The point is am so into her, have been crushing on her secretly and would love to have sex with her how do I lure her into sex willingly with me
She Love's ice cream off which I plan to get for her when she comes I need to have sex with her in order not be friend zoned by this girl
Pro's in the house I need your advice
ubunja , see what you've caused.. angry

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:49pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky Hope your post hit front page smiley
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 10:54pm On Mar 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
shut off idiot . Na you he one dig? See as you be like buhari pikin grin

Bro leave that oluku girl she no get shame
She dey find attention for another man thread but unfortunately she's not my spec
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by seanwilliam(m): 10:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Have you ever listen to some girls discussion e.g

Jane: how far that your guy Rose
Rose: He's fine oo saw him last week
Jane: This one You're keeping face like... what have he done this time
Rose: Leave me oo
Jane: Tell me, we single girls that don't know all this guy's something
Rose: The guy that won't let his hands stay one place
Jane: hmm so...
Rose: I just allow him, all this while he has been disturbing me since to reach his place. If I don't go now it will look like I don't like him, now see.
Jane: All this guys self, there is one that is worrying me since the day he bought X for me.
Rose: Don't be like me...

Sometimes
their behind the scenes conversation is weird.
Not all girls
we are saying the same thing.. most girls can't talk it to guys' face that they want sex. They feel dey discuss am with dem girls wey be there friends
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 10:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
You are not a rapist don't kill yourself bcus of someone's future wife

The way you dey talk just dey mad me which one be kill myself over another Man's future wife

Are you her future husband
Do u even know the girl in question?

You wan tell me say u never fvvvk another man daughter before?
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:07pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

The way you dey talk just dey mad me which one be kill myself over another Man's future wife

Are you her future husband
Do u even know the girl in question?

You wan tell me say u never fvvvk another man daughter before?
I don't practice fornication and I'm not going to encourage it, I'm not saying she's my future spouse. Please, Apologies if that sounds bad
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:08pm On Mar 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
we are saying the same thing.. most girls can't talk it to guys' face that they want sex. They feel dey discuss am with dem girls wey be there friends
smiley right
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 11:09pm On Mar 16, 2020
CuteEmma:
ubunja , see what you've caused.. angry

Who is ubunja
And what has he caused on my thread
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 11:21pm On Mar 16, 2020
excanny:
1.Start with a peck, then kiss.

If she didn't say anything or she's didn't shout on you to stop, move to next step.

2. Caress her breasts gently.

If she didn't say anything or she's didn't shout on you to stop, move to next step.

3. Slide one finger into her pants and finger her pussy

4. You have 2 options: Either you place her hands on your dick or you UnCloth her.

5. Penetrate her. That's all.

But if there's a fierce NO, just leave her in peace and try another day. Just chill, you will get her as long as she keeps coming to ur bunk.

Bad guy lol
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 11:23pm On Mar 16, 2020
darfay:

U can tell the boy is under age himself

Your papa is underage oluku
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 11:26pm On Mar 16, 2020
DenreleDave:

How do u know she is innocent.. What if she had been fvcking bac to back

No mind that mumu
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by daben1(m): 11:27pm On Mar 16, 2020
DoubleEngine007:
Did you tell her that you were gonna rape her before you gave her the job?
If karma come cut your prick now,you go say na devil..

Op leave that innocent girl alone. What if she come your house ,come go die? Shay you go start accuse village people?

Let me go and come back.. But op did you see that guy in crime section ,that said a girl died in his house? What if you try f*ck her,she come die for your hands?

Op you hear about Corona Virus at all?

Op just don't let devil use you,okay?
abeg, mention me for the thread abeg
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 11:29pm On Mar 16, 2020
seanwilliam:
bobo none of us go die ijn.. no dey use rubbish play abeg

I no sabi wetin come bring death talk for my thread
Why this niqqa dey mumu like this
I'm just here to catch fun why these people taking shits too serious??
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 11:31pm On Mar 16, 2020
LilPeezy:
oh so u know say na play na u dey yearn carelessly....If u find my comments offensive, e get how u go try talk to person mek d person realize em error...Yeah I might go far but dat guy is an idiot

Your papa na idiot lil boy
U better fvvvk off my thread
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by darfay: 11:33pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:

Your papa is underage oluku

Children of nowadays only think of fork, no manners again, money wey u go use by lamlad and comprehensive English u dey use am buy CoNdOm,.

You and your babe go Still fail jamb again
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by HMarshal(m): 11:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
This is probly the same line of tot that preceded the journey of some brother's to jail.becareful fam,unless she gives (even that is not justified) don't take or think hard b4 u do. Cos when she says it's rape,
You done for.
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 11:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
LilPeezy:
U dey see dat guy post, d nigga ready to do anything to burn dat girl bush.....em fit drug sef, from em post em ready to rape her sef cos em dun dey see himself dey kpansh d girl already..... anything wey mek dat girl nor gree e fit lead to anything.

Guy u don mumu

Did u read where I rebuked someone here about drugging her because I'm not into that,there's never a word in my sentence that says I was desperate and going to rape her,why u dey talk like slowpoke if i catch u na to burst burst your yansh so u no go fit sit again e be like u no know who u dey follow play,u just dey cap anyhow from your keypad abi 48 like you
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by DoubleEngine007: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2020
daben1:
abeg, mention me for the thread abeg
Okay..
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by voyy: 11:57pm On Mar 16, 2020
Slimranky:
I have known this girl for some months I helped her secured a job of which she worked for about ,3 months and had to resign because of jamb
.she's writing exams on Tuesday after which we both agreed she would come visit Me on Thursday
.The point is am so into her, have been crushing on her secretly and would love to have sex with her how do I lure her into sex willingly with me
She Love's ice cream off which I plan to get for her when she comes I need to have sex with her in order not be friend zoned by this girl
Pro's in the house I need your advice

First, where is your location. Different states with different tips.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 12:07am On Mar 17, 2020
Na wa o
A fully grown man thinking of having sex with a jambite!!!!!
Bros abeg go find ur level
Leave dat small gal alone
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by paqman: 12:28am On Mar 17, 2020
[b][/b]as a pro in this game let me give a simple clue. Have used it on my high profile client and it works, just play NAIRAMARLEY FT OLAMIDE . INSTAGRAM on your sound system and put it oo repeat TO BA DOKO MA LOLE . just excuse her for 20 miniute before you no you will be giving glory to almight . my candid advise for you SAY NO TO RAPE
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by SmallmebigGod: 12:32am On Mar 17, 2020
Maryjane001:
Na wa o
A fully grown man thinking of having sex with a jambite!!!!!
Bros abeg go find ur level
Leave dat small gal alone
You look like Jambite
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 17, 2020
SmallmebigGod:

You look like Jambite
Well u can just keep on assuming.
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by SmallmebigGod: 12:42am On Mar 17, 2020
Maryjane001:

same way you are assuming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 1:08am On Mar 17, 2020
Maryjane001:

You dey talk nonsense which one be fully grown man thinking how to fvvk jambite
Don't you know most jambites are In their late 20s

And Its even your type that go about sleeping with men older than your father's age

Yet you come here casting the first stone

You don mumu
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 1:10am On Mar 17, 2020
SmallmebigGod:
same way you are assuming

No mind that glutton hoe
Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 17, 2020
Slimranky:

You dey talk nonsense which one be fully grown man thinking how to fvvk jambite
Don't you know most jambites are In their late 20s

And Its even your type that go about sleeping with men older than your father's age

Yet you come here casting the first stone

You don mumu
Seriously? Most Jambites are in their late 20's?
Like WTF? Who gave u that info? . Most people writing Jamb are teenagers. You help someone and the next thing u r thinking is how to have sex with her? . You see what he is doing as right?. No problem, datz d same way guys will Bleep senselessness out of ur sisters and female cousins and your unborn female children.
And about my type?. U know nothing about me idiot?. So stop using the history of ur female family members to make generalisation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Make My Crush To Have Sex With Me When She Visits Me by Slimranky(m): 5:52am On Mar 17, 2020
[quote author=Maryjane001 post=87507907]
Seriously? Most Jambites are in their late 20's?
Like WTF? Who gave u that info? . Most people writing Jamb are teenagers. You help someone and the next thing u r thinking is how to have sex with her? . You see what he is doing as right?. No problem, datz d same way guys will Bleep senselessness out of ur sisters and female cousins and your unborn female children.
And about my type?. U know nothing about me idiot?. So stop using the history of ur female family members to make generalisation.
[/quote

Shut the fvvk up

You look ugly and not my type geddifvvk from my thread,you don't know most jambites this ain't there first or second time writing jamb and age has done on most of them
For your info I ain't gat any female sister
Geddifvvk outta here with your fallacious assumptions WOR WOR gyal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? / Nigerian Woman On Hijab Twerks To Duncan Mighty's Song, Fans React / Sexy Slay Queen Dances And Mistakenly Shows Off Her Thing (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.