Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,189 members, 7,891,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:05 AM

True Life Cases: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Cases: (626 Views)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Cases: by chrisvdt: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2010
Every year, hundreds of thousands of men and women go into relationships hoping they will be happy and enduring foundations which will make it easier to meet challenges and make dreams come true. Sadly, that is not always the case.

Sylvia was devasted. She had lost everything. Jim was the man of her dreams. They had so much in common; she did not hesitate when he asked her to move in with him. She wound up her business and sold her home. He would set her up in a new business, the future looked bright. But he called off their relationship and asked her to move out.

Many of these challenges can lead to seperation and divorce which could be avoided. Please post in here true life situations and lets learn here to conquer. As an expert, i will answer to all requests and questions at my best advice.
Meet divorce, relationships, health attorneys for free consultations at    http://www.mesotheliomatopattorneys.com
Re: True Life Cases: by Carolece(f): 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2010
@ the age of 19 Carolece met and fell inlove with an educated young man she met in Pre University after High School. Years of togetherness, being happy and wanted to have a life together with him forever. We shacked together for 2 years. During that time, we were'nt stable at his house, we went from his to mine (my mom's at the time) while we tried to get our studies together. He became part of my family. He was a brother to my sisters and a son to my mother, he wasnt treated as an inlaw. He was just loved by everyone.

Only to find out that he perhaps was loved in another way by one of my sisters. They had a child together. I hate him, hate my sister, and find it difficult to have a good relationship with my nephew.
Re: True Life Cases: by Etakime(m): 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2010
:oThat was touching
Re: True Life Cases: by sistajay(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2010
Relationships ooo, not as easy as it seems!!!

(1) (Reply)

Can I Trust You With My Heart? / Valentine Security Report / 190, Stop These Random Flirts. You Are Disgracing Nairaland Males.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.