Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,037 members, 7,976,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:24 PM

What Can he Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can he Do? (639 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can he Do? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:32pm On Mar 16, 2020
To keep this story short. My friend is currently engaged to his fiancee' with hope for marriage come December.

Last week he met a lady on a popular social media.
They instantly started talking, with daily video chat. She suddenly fell in love with him and paid a visit, spending two night in his house.

She always compliments how good looking he is and don't know how she fell for him instantly.

Though he had told her that he's engaged at the time they met online but she said that she likes him. She often cry that it hurts knowing that someone she loves so much is engaged to another.

They made out sometime which made my friend feel bad. As she made the advances. Eventually she decided to take the bull by the horn by telling him that it hurts to know that he won't date her and for that reason she regrets cos her heart hurts.

She refuses picking up his call

Please Nairaland, what can he do cos he don't want to hurt her feelings. She's a good girl and quick to fall in love.

He has no plan to loose his fianceé

All this happened within 1 week.
Re: What Can he Do? by chatinent: 9:35pm On Mar 16, 2020
Confused man, you are engaged already. Proceed with the marital steps and stop deceiving your village people.
Re: What Can he Do? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 9:36pm On Mar 16, 2020
He's not really confused. He knows what he want but don't want to hurt her feelings as much.
Re: What Can he Do? by AfroKnight: 9:45pm On Mar 16, 2020
Well, he should not call the new girl.

She wants to spoil the innocent man’s life.

Flee, bro!
Re: What Can he Do? by Lamanii22(f): 9:47pm On Mar 16, 2020
You cannot eat your cake and have it...

1 Like

Re: What Can he Do? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 16, 2020
Elbizzcklinz:
To keep this story short. My friend is currently engaged to his fiancee' with hope for marriage come December.

They instantly started talking, with daily video chat. She suddenly fell in love with him and paid a visit, spending two night in his house.

She always compliments how good looking he is and don't know how she fell for him instantly.

Though he had told her that he's engaged at the time they met online but she said that she likes him. She often cry that it hurts knowing that someone she loves so much is engaged to another.

They made out sometime which made my friend feel bad. As she made the advances. Eventually she decided to take the bull by the horn by telling him that it hurts to know that he won't date her and for that reason she regrets cos her heart hurts.

Please Nairaland, what can he do cos he don't want to hurt her feelings. She's a good girl and quick to fall in love.

Let him cut his joy stick and give the lady. Then marry the one he love grin

Stupid questions on Nairaland.
The girl ask you out you used the opportunity to Bleep her.... Before telling her you are in a relationship (guys game style to flex with side chicks) womanizer.

After marriage you will not be faithful yet you want your woman to be faithful (niga you dey fall hand once engage stick to the vows).

The girl is a fool to allow you sleep with her just wiithin a week... This show she fall cheap for you so keep doing your work let another guy also keep doing your own work.

Ask her to stay as the other woman in your life if you can provide for two bro this is the advice you need.

Your conscience is pricking you that is why you posted this here claiming it was a friend. You are a learner
Re: What Can he Do? by Randy100: 6:51am On Mar 17, 2020
If your friend is a wise man, he can have them both.
Re: What Can he Do? by biobash(m): 9:39am On Mar 17, 2020
Elbizzcklinz:

Because of one week enjoyment? The best thing is to let the new lady go. He should withdraw himself from her. They can be friends and nothing more.

1 Like

Re: What Can he Do? by Elbizzcklinz(m): 10:39am On Mar 17, 2020
biobash:

Because of one week enjoyment? The best thing is to let the new lady go. He should withdraw himself from her. They can be friends and nothing more.

Same way I advised.

(1) (Reply)

How My RELATIONSHIP Book Gave Me SURPRISE Favour. / Who Else Experiences This / Wicked Man Seals His Wife Private Part With Super Glue. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.