Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,777 members, 7,879,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:13 PM

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) (119208 Views)

Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Aboguede(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
SexyVina:
No resemblance

You want the baby to have biabia Now?
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Macadamemmy(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
]looks like perruzi

Perruzi ko jakusi ni shocked

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Nyamiri: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
MelesZenawi:
Igbos and handsomeness.

please that boy no be yoruba..

Take note

Of course. He's the bastard son of Peruzzi.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Niwdog(m): 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Looks more like his first daughter

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by enemyofprogress: 9:28pm On Mar 17, 2020
Zchi1052:
Ibo bloodline ... cutest in the whole planet
yinmu
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
Aww so cute father make I no talk Wetin dey my heart come help me connect some dots from now Amen wish them all well
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by temptnow: 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
looks like perruzi grin cheesy grin cheesy
don't let devil use you this corona season

3 Likes

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Igbo blood at work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Faboya101: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Lazy foolish blogger...
He clearly said that was his nephew ...There are good contents out there ... don't be lazy
freelansa:
Davido finally unveils his son's face, David Ifeanyi Adeleke

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjuC7dmRXbU

4 Likes

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Adex2442: 9:35pm On Mar 17, 2020
Abalado:
This one na pikin, the rest na aputupoyoyo,,,, see as he clean like maclean

U nor well. Nor be person be mark Zuckerberg pikin?? Watin u go call that one

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Orpe7(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Looks like Peruzzi
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Nekky5(f): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Wow!!! he is very handsome. May God rest HIS hands on him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by udemzyudex(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Cute baby boy with lots of hair.
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Malawian(m): 9:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Nigerians are too gullible! How can a 2 months old baby look this big?
You needed to see mine at just one month. Looks like they grow so big immediately after birth then spend the next few months looking the same size or even smaller, only to baloon yet again by 10 months. My daughter is almost unrecognizable now at just 10 months and she is over 2 feet already.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by lugo99(m): 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2020
100% Peruzzi resemblance....

Y him eyes come closed na Ji Sung Ifeanyi.??..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Sultty(m): 9:39pm On Mar 17, 2020
Ifeanyi perruzi vibe u mean to say
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
davido sperm be fertilizer
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by PropertyBuying(f): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
Sultty:
Ifeanyi perruzi vibe u mean to say
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Mshad662(m): 9:43pm On Mar 17, 2020
enemyofprogress:
i said so too. Don't ever trust any girl called chioma. Chioma in igbo means chop and clean mouth

Good evening dominique

You don't have to tell me. We all know Igbo girls. I don't know if davido was blind or what.
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Roon9(m): 9:44pm On Mar 17, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Jeeeez! grin grin
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Afolabimills(m): 9:51pm On Mar 17, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
ode
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Impecca(m): 9:52pm On Mar 17, 2020
Anneka101:
Cute boy with sleepy eyes!!! Awwwww
Awwwwww? Like seriously, are u a siren?? Child abuse alert!
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
Perruzi cum carry ur pikin
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Denique(f): 9:54pm On Mar 17, 2020
Humphrizy:
Aww...Adeleke ifeanyi is so cute ooh...job well done OBO and My Sister Chioma.... Perfect combo

Meanwhile....if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey... Check the posts on my profile

How do you sell?
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by tcash(m): 9:55pm On Mar 17, 2020
That’s his lawyer’s son angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 17, 2020
The true son of his father. OBO junior cool
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by ibinaboonline: 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
I don't know Davido but every time I observe him he seems to me that he's a good guy with a good heart deep down.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by ajalawole(m): 9:58pm On Mar 17, 2020
Adanairaland:
Awww!
I love chubby kids..
vitamin c complex a t work
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 9:59pm On Mar 17, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

Can u stay a day without bn stupid??
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Sergioaguero: 10:02pm On Mar 17, 2020
Cute men.... What a cute son. Meanwhile

BUY DIGITAL PH METER & TEMPERATURE METER, BOTH OR SINGLE

pH stands for the “power of hydrogen”

Extremely high or low pH values cause damage to fish tissues, especially the gills, and haemorrhages may occur in the gills and on the lower part of the body.

Water pH also has a significant influence on the toxic action of a number of other substances (e.g. ammonia, hydrogen sulphide, cyanides, and heavy metals) on fish.

Very high (greater than 7.5) or very low (less than 6.5) pH values are unsuitable for most aquatic organisms. Young fish and immature stages of aquatic insects are extremely sensitive to pH levels below 6.5 and always die at these low pH values.

High pH levels (7.6 - 14) can harm fish by denaturing cellular membranes. Changes in pH can also affect aquatic life indirectly by altering other aspects of water chemistry.

Low pH levels accelerate the release of metals from rocks or sediments in the stream. These metals can affect a fish's metabolism and the fish's ability to take water in.

At high pH (>7.5) most ammonium in water is converted to toxic ammonia (NH3) which can kill fish. 

Fish fries, fingerlings, juveniles and others cannot survive in waters below pH 6.5 and above pH 7.5 for long periods.

The optimum pH for fish is between 6.5 and 7.5. Fish will grow poorly and reproduction will be affected at consistently higher or lower pH levels...

CALL/WHATSAPP 0.8.1.3.8.5.7.0.1.8.4.

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Tagg: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2020
I see Peruzzi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.