Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,778 members, 7,879,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) (119210 Views)

Chioma Feeds Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke While Listening To Davido's Song / Pictures Of Davido With His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke / Chioma, The Chef Chi Carrying Her Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 6:45am On Mar 18, 2020
Aboguede:

You want the baby to have biabia Now?
lol..e weak me

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Uferes: 6:47am On Mar 18, 2020
That’s not davido’s son. David is The Godfather of his lawyer’s son. His name is Nathan
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by justphillips(m): 6:51am On Mar 18, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
looks like perruzi grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by gnykelly(m): 7:04am On Mar 18, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:

peruzi Kil yu dis.

evil people
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Damzybankz: 7:26am On Mar 18, 2020
You are now a man boss
nice looking baby
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by PeaceGord: 7:34am On Mar 18, 2020
Noclout2020:

This isn’t his child this his is lawyer’s (prince) son

You are extremely faster than your shadow!

Haba!

I said 'cool'.

What's your own?
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Halimat04(f): 7:35am On Mar 18, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Hmmmmm����
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Afolarin18(f): 7:41am On Mar 18, 2020
People will just be passing fake information up and down. That is David's lawyer son and not his own. They even put it up on front page.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Romanoff(f): 7:42am On Mar 18, 2020
ekestic1976:

Learn to rejoice with "rejoicers", even the Bibles tells us to. There's no point in being cynical about life!

So we should Rejoice cause he posted his son's picture?
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Makatony03: 7:45am On Mar 18, 2020
[business man him Don run place advert, please patronize him, nwanne how much quote author=Humphrizy post=87526227]Aww...Adeleke ifeanyi is so cute ooh...job well done OBO and My Sister Chioma.... Perfect combo

Meanwhile....if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey... Check the posts on my profile[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by TbergAyo(m): 7:54am On Mar 18, 2020
That's not Davido's son. That's Nathaniel, Davido's lawyer son
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
This one na OBO junior
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by hipsyleema(f): 8:04am On Mar 18, 2020
Are you being serious now? Who really cares? Can the face of the baby bring an end to the Covid-19 pandemic? Tell person something better joor
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Humphrizy(m): 8:07am On Mar 18, 2020
cenaman:
Your honey no dey finish? Everytime pure original honey, everytime pure original honey.

Unkle cenaman....My honey is readily available....if you want to patronize your boy .. kindly call/Whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771 am only one call away
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Askgloria(f): 8:09am On Mar 18, 2020
Gosh. Nigerians and fake news

That's not his son, that's his friends son.

Saw it on his instagram story!!!

Stop spreading fake news

Gosh.
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Humphrizy(m): 8:13am On Mar 18, 2020
Makatony03:
[business man him Don run place advert, please patronize him, nwanne how much quote author=Humphrizy post=87526227]Aww...Adeleke ifeanyi is so cute ooh...job well done OBO and My Sister Chioma.... Perfect combo

Meanwhile....if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey... Check the posts on my profile

Oga Tony...Good morning oh...Na wetin Man go do na...Actually,the honey is pure and Unadulterated.

If you need em... kindly call or Whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771 let's look into it.
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by newsmag: 8:23am On Mar 18, 2020
The blogger who dropped this post here should be suspended from nairaland. This isn't Davido's son, stop misleading people. David was spotted with a close associate the same day he arrived Lagos from ATL. Be guided, stop the fake news.
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by ladyn4real(f): 8:25am On Mar 18, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
bad belle
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 8:29am On Mar 18, 2020
Romanoff:

So we should Rejoice cause he posted his son's picture?

BitterHeart! You'll never accept the fact that you're cruel. Your mind is made up to continue in doing evil. If God should permit your useless arms to cuddle your baby then you'll know the joy of parenthood - that's if your wicked heart would allow you to rejoice at your personal success.

Oloriburuku omo osi.
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by DESTROTECH(m): 8:31am On Mar 18, 2020
Nice
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Romanoff(f): 8:38am On Mar 18, 2020
ekestic1976:

BitterHeart! You'll never accept the fact that you're cruel. Your mind is made up to continue in doing evil. If God should permit your useless arms to cuddle your baby then you'll know the joy of parenthood - that's if your wicked heart would allow you to rejoice at your personal success.

Oloriburuku omo osi.

E o ri dagini doro, elese osi..

A man posting pictures is not a thing to rejoice about.

That's how you people will be celebrating nonsense. If he doesn't post his child's picture, I'm I the one to do it for him?

There are other bigger things going on in this country but you what us to rejoice cause your davido posted his son.

Take your mediocrity off my mentions.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by paschalmezie(m): 8:44am On Mar 18, 2020
See the way and manner the boy was looking so so surprised like "Who be this one kwanu?"

Congrats anyway.

1 Like

Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by BennyDon: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2020
Cute son
Pretty mom
Handsome dad

You guys rock!
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by geequ(m): 8:51am On Mar 18, 2020
So Cute
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by sorepco(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2020
That's David's face on day boy. Where r all those fish mongers or is it rumour mongers...

[quote author=Hygjj post=87531507][/quote]
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Smiggle3310(m): 9:03am On Mar 18, 2020
This is not Davidos son this is his lawyer BOBO AJUDUA SON
Humphrizy:
Aww...Adeleke ifeanyi is so cute ooh...job well done OBO and My Sister Chioma.... Perfect combo

Meanwhile....if you need Pure Original Unadulterated Honey... Check the posts on my profile
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Arckeen: 9:05am On Mar 18, 2020
That’s not David son . That’s lawyer jiggy’s son �
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by ledaman: 9:11am On Mar 18, 2020
Peruzzi junior!
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Alaborn12: 9:12am On Mar 18, 2020
Na him lawyer pikin be that
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 18, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
that could be us
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by ekestic1976(f): 9:27am On Mar 18, 2020
Romanoff:

E o ri dagini doro, elese osi..

A man posting pictures is not a thing to rejoice about.

That's how you people will be celebrating nonsense. If he doesn't post his child's picture, I'm I the one to do it for him?

There are other bigger things going on in this country but you what us to rejoice cause your davido posted his son.

Take your mediocrity off my mentions.

Oloriburuku omo osi.
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by jovijovi: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2020
cute baby.

Anyway check my signature for your original waist trainer and other body shapers, at affordable prices. We deliver Nationwide.
Re: Davido Unveils Face Of His Son, David Ifeanyi Adeleke (Video) by Glink2018(m): 10:23am On Mar 18, 2020
David Adeleke, must you carry your entire family to sell your brand on social media. Who cares if you have a baby or not.
Adeleke junior kill and the creator of this nonsense thread.

Oloriburuku somebody

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido To Chioma: I Am Getting You Pregnant Again, You Are So Sexy My Wife / Video Of Euro 2020 TV Presenter Paola Ferrari Leg-Crossing On TV Goes Viral / Wizkid Grabs Tiwa Savage's Backside On Stage In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.