Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,181 members, 7,916,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 12:38 AM

Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. (890 Views)

"Corrupt Youths Committing Crimes Block Nigeria’s Prosperity" -EFCC Chair / Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 18, 2020
All these youths committing suicide because of Jamb and university grade point should use Buhari as case study.

He didn't partake in any exams all his life and still became the president of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by helinues: 8:01am On Mar 18, 2020
Another incoherent and useless thread again from attention seeking mofo..

So during your papa and mama time, Jamb was in existence?

You are disgusting..

Spits!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by odave: 8:02am On Mar 18, 2020
MelesZenawi:
All these youths committing suicide because of Jamb and university grade point should use Buhari as case study.

He didn't partake in any exams all his life and still became the president of Nigeria.

You made me lol this morning grin you're not serious at all grin

2 Likes

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by cRobo: 8:41am On Mar 18, 2020
This should be posted below their result that there is hope

I won't say a word

2 Likes

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by socialmediaman: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2020
Not to minimize the seriousness of the sad incidents, but this post was really hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari has been self isolating for years now, away from public eye. I don’t know what else he’s afraid of, because he has been demystified; we all know he’s incompetent, sounds incoherent sometimes and probably psychologically unfit to be president, but we also know his supporters love him that way. So he should come out of his hiding place and let Nigerians know him for what he truly represents!

1 Like

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by Lcf69(m): 9:24am On Mar 18, 2020
Op!!! You're struggling to be Twisted bt, u're more intelligently endowed than this your Gallery Skit.I rushed and opened Ur thread, hoping to read about how PMB handle the wisdom of Patience n endurance and,Boom!!! He's DESTINY became PURE... Pinned.
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by Gandollaar(f): 9:57am On Mar 18, 2020
socialmediaman:
Not to minimize the seriousness of the sad incidents, but this post was really hilarious grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhari has been self isolating for years now, away from public eye. I don’t know what else he’s afraid of, because he has been demystified; we all know he’s incompetent, sounds incoherent sometimes and probably psychologically unfit to be president, but we also know his supporters love him that way. So he should come out of his hiding place and let Nigerians know him for what he truly represents!
Come out to do what? Buhari was quarantined long before coronavirus. Forget the heavily edited pictures APC bandy about.

1 Like

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by BlackfireX: 10:05am On Mar 18, 2020
Come is this supposed to be funny...

Yes
grin
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by gwafaeziokwu: 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2020
grin grin grin

Una get bad mouth abeg
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by dlondonbadboy: 12:14pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

You are disgusting..

Spits!

You always miss the point.

The op is simply saying you can be an illiterate and still be president in Nigeria. And he used Buhary as a case study..

1 Like

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by helinues: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2020
dlondonbadboy:

You always miss the point.

The op is simply saying you can be an illiterate and still be president in Nigeria. And he used Buhary as a case study..

How is Buhari an Illiterate? Can you people tell us who your father's are before we could conclude if Buhari is indeed an Illiterate?
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by ThatFairGuy: 12:17pm On Mar 18, 2020
Mumu, is there any sense in what you've written?
Meanwhile,

In 2017, the South-East Council of Nigerian traditional rulers invested President Buhari with the chieftaincy titles of the Enyioma I of Ebonyi and the Ochioha I of Igboland. These are only two of the numerous titles that the president holds within the Nigerian chieftaincy system

MelesZenawi:

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by GamalNasser: 12:19pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

You are disgusting..

Spits!

There were exams at that time and Buhari never participated in any and that why Nigeria is in a deep mess under his dull head
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by helinues: 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2020
dlondonbadboy:

Lol. Buhari and his supporters are so dumb eh....tufiakwa! Just negodu your sentence "can you tell us who you father's are"? Like wtf.

Tomorrow, you would tell me you are a graduate...quota system graduate!

Just negodu your sentence

Like seriously? grin grin grin angry angry

Professor Limba, Who is your father? Introduce him to us .
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by helinues: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2020
GamalNasser:

There were exams at that time and Buhari never participated in any and that why Nigeria is in a deep mess under his dull head

Buhari never participated in any

Were you there during that time abi na one of the regular fables trending in your region?
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by helinues: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2020
dlondonbadboy:

Show me your father and I'd show you mine. Stop parading a dumb president up and down. Stop celebrating mediocrity. Quota system graduate. Audio graduate..

No be you no get respect for others grandpa, papa?

Just because na kicking/slapping una dey take wake una papa up no mean say na so others dey wake theirs.

You guys lack respect.. Simple as ABC
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by dlondonbadboy: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

No be you no get respect for others grandpa, papa?

Just because na kicking/slapping una dey take wake una papa up no mean say na so other dey wake theirs.

You guys lack respect..

Truth is so bitter.. calling a spade a spade is not an insult. We cannot keep celebrating mediocrity all in the name of respect.
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by helinues: 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2020
dlondonbadboy:

Truth is so bitter.. calling a spade a spade is not an insult. We cannot keep celebrating mediocrity all in the name of respect.

That you people don't see it as disrespectful abusing the president is still what I can't fathom out.

The % is worrisome from your region..

Respect is reciprocal
Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by sentio2020: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2020
K

Re: Youths Committing Suicide Because Of Jamb/GP Should Use Buhari As Case Study. by dlondonbadboy: 12:54pm On Mar 18, 2020
helinues:

That you people don't see it as disrespectful abusing the president is still what I can't fathom out.

The % is worrisome from your region..

Respect is reciprocal

The truth doesn't translate to disrespect. How complex is this simple statement? The truth doesn't translate to disrespect. Should I say it in Yoruba?

(1) (Reply)

See What Lagosians Did To Obasa Bread / Key Boko Haram Leaders Killed In Air Strikes In Borno / Flood Takes Over Ijesha Surulere Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.