Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila (36315 Views)

Disabled Nigerians Protest At The Entrance Of NNPC For Non Inclusion Of Members / Non-inclusion Of Igbo Man In First Six National Position Worrisome– Agbakoba / EFCC Prevented Mohammed Abubakar From Siphoning N11.7b Bauchi Fund - Bala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 19, 2020
muykem:
The same Gbajabiamila they hate with passion is fighting for them. Nobody can deal with that zone without a big heart.
they suspended it because of the looming recession
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Lovelive: 10:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Sirjamo:
Loan that Buhari is not ready to take. When he's ready, just one phone call to Burdilon, Gbaja will approve the loan With the speed of light.

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by SoNature(m): 10:38am On Mar 19, 2020
Taye4j:

I will say this for the first and the last time, 'do not quote me again'. Don't tell me you've decided to ignore what your people have been saying - except you've decided to use your selected memory.

We've always watched you guys on this platform spew trash at any given opportunity on Yorubas as if your lives depended on it. It is the law of Karma; whatever you sow, you will reap. You guys have sown bountifully, it is very logical that we reciprocate and you reap bountifully. You started the division.

As far as Nairaland is concerned, I will quote anyone I so damn please because nobody asks for my permission before quoting me

Keep spewing hate, son

I just hope it makes you richer
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Dpharisee: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2020
LIE: The reason is that they planned to borrow with oil price at $57, now that oil is at $27 China is foot dragging as they recover from Coronavirus and know that the ability to repay is low
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 19, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
Nodody borrow them they come run change narrative
you understand the way of this people very well. the crashing oil price contributed to it
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by franugo(m): 10:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Are you saying that Gbajabiamila is lying?

Jesus..how did you come to that conclusion??
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Successlane: 10:40am On Mar 19, 2020
Amumaigwe:

A group called Igbo board of deputies has already used international diplomatic sophistry to scuttle the loan offer. The bank had to withdraw the offer after they received a letter from the group which educated them on the risk they faced if they went ahead and disburse. That was when Nigeria government foolishly announced the suspension of the loan to save their face..

KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELVES.

IF ALL YOUR LIES ARE ANYTHING TO GO BY, YOUR BIAFRA WOULD HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT OF THE DAY SINCE DECADES.
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Adgideon(m): 10:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Okoroawusa:

LoL... you are funnier than Ali Baba

My friend go to IPOB page on Facebook and share this kind of news not here. You will make a fool of yourself. Of course you will get plenty of likes because Igbos isreali solder'sare the largest group on Nairaland but that doesn't mean that you made sense
my friend they are all leaving in fantasy, ipob stop the loan on which ground can they stop it which power or authority do they have, the other time it was the fugitive coming with 10,000 American and isreali soldier's , they are just consoling themselves whoever believe this should also believe that PMB will rule 4ever
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Donaldoni: 10:41am On Mar 19, 2020
mrvitalis:

Yea president in 2057 2023

Exactly... cool
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by shitshappen(m): 10:44am On Mar 19, 2020
BUHARIISCURSED:
Nodody borrow them they come run change narrative

They're just Oni igbese
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by TheWonder: 10:44am On Mar 19, 2020
muykem:
The same Gbajabiamila they hate with passion is fighting for them. Nobody can deal with that zone without a big heart.

No, they suspend it because no country in their right mind will borrow you money while they're fighting for their lives.
Naija.. lets be wise. grin grin grin
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Burruchaga71(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2020
foolbuster:

The south east senators are a minority. Decisions are made if a majority of the senators agree. So the southeast and south South can't do anything without the approval of the north. The same can't be said for the north they don't really need the approval of the south east or south south to get what they want they only nees a fraction of the south west.

This is one of the major reason why the south east have been been crying marginalization and why they want to break away. Restructuring the system would solve this but the north no gree. But Its only a matter of time before the south east breaks away or the country is restructured. The system simply can't last the way it is currently set up. It is pure evil.
. Gbam
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Tchange1(m): 10:45am On Mar 19, 2020
muykem:

This has nothing to do with hate. Its leadership spirit.
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Taye4j: 10:48am On Mar 19, 2020
SoNature:

As far as Nairaland is concerned, I will quote anyone I so damn please because nobody asks for my permission before quoting me

Keep spewing hate, son

I just hope it makes you richer

Continue quoting me if that makes you richer and your life easier. If correcting the bad narrative from your people is seen or termed as 'spewing hate' from you, boy o boy! You ain't seen nothing.

1 Like

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Uzochi13(m): 10:50am On Mar 19, 2020
If the government believes that there’s need for the loan.

Who are the government? Mr Speaker you need to be specific. If the executive believes........
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by actrinity(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2020
muykem:
which gbajabiamila are u talking about? Abaribe fought for us, no other person. thank u.
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Burruchaga71(m): 10:51am On Mar 19, 2020
franugo:

Jesus..how did you come to that conclusion??
He told them why the deal was suspended and you are taking another thing
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by DabuIIIT: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2020
muykem:

To hell with you and your likes. What the hell is wrong with you?!?!

Who hates Gbajabiamila? Who?
The south east only hates those who are against equity. Gbajabiamila has shown he's a man of honour and integrity unlike the the puppet at the senate.
The SE doesn't dislike buhari for nothing..he's president of all who voted for and didn't vote for him but when you start acting like a kid in your appointments and tagging people 5% then don't blame anybody for reactions that will come your way.
As for you,it's obvious you ain't happy over this news but God pass una.

God bless the likes of Gbajabiamila we still have.
And before you tag me ipob,I am South South.
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by LZAA: 10:51am On Mar 19, 2020
imhotep:

simplyleo will avoid this question.

cc lzaa
Gbam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by LZAA: 10:52am On Mar 19, 2020
imhotep:

Sifia pains everywhere grin grin

cc lzaa gmbuharii
grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by DabuIIIT: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
actrinity:

which gbajabiamila are u talking about? Abaribe fought for us, no other person. thank u.

Please don't let that psycho being make you seem ungrateful. Thanks to Abaribe but you guys should also appreciate Gbajabiamila.
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Basic123: 10:53am On Mar 19, 2020
muykem:
Wole Soyinka was imprisoned for supporting Biafra

yet they later rain insult on him because he beat chinua Achebe to win Nobel laureate....they even called him a mad professor at a time.

No Yoruba man should like anything associated with Igbo ...hate begets hate

1 Like

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by DabuIIIT: 10:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
Why is Gbajabiamila bothering himself?

Is like he is not done with the insults he is getting from these people. undecided

Gbajabiamila is a man of integrity who ain't bothered about beer parlour talk.....he's a nationalist whos got a job to do,unlike you and you fellow bunch
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Osidazz19: 10:56am On Mar 19, 2020
Bobbyfreshh:

Zombies every where tueh

NL is full of delusional brainwashed IPOB terrorist retards.
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by OROSUNBOLB(m): 10:57am On Mar 19, 2020
meeky007:
south east must come together as one, it's now obvious we are been marginalised.
whether they like it or not biafra must come

Your inability to stick to one goal and pursue it ruthlessly to a logical conclusion is your greatest undoing as a people. Focus on Biafra project and forget about every other thing. I find it quite amusing when people complain of marginalisation whereas they have politicians representing them in the same government that is marginalising them.

Biafra will never come if the agitators do not change their present approach. Stop electing people to represent your region in the government of Nigeria and advise your people to relocate to the south east region. If you can do this,some of us will begin to take you serious as we truly want you to go ! Good luck to Biafra project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by bigpicture001: 10:57am On Mar 19, 2020
muykem:

Drink your "grow up" syrup....nd stop disgracing ur family with silly comments

Does gbaja not know the content of the planned proposal b4 abaribe raised alarm..?

Myopic fool DT only managed a pass in ur degree...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by DabuIIIT: 10:58am On Mar 19, 2020
Basic123:

Wole Soyinka was imprisoned for supporting Biafra

yet they later rain insult on him because he beat chinua Achebe to win Nobel laureate....they even called him a mad professor at a time.

No Yoruba man should like anything associated with Igbo ...hate begets hate

Pele,others are making progress buh here you are weeping and gnashing your teeth over other people's success,eeyah... lolsssssss

If it's too much for your heart, please, kindly visit lagoon

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAA!!!!!!

God bless Soyinka, bless Gbajabiamila

1 Like

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by translux(m): 10:59am On Mar 19, 2020
URGENT VACANCY
A reputable and well established Real Estate company in Lekki, Lagos require the service of:
ARCHITECT
Qualifications:
BSc/HND in Architecture or related field
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the field
Good managerial skills with ability to think outside the box
Good communication skill
Ability to supervise subordinates with strong emphasis on quality control
Professional Qualification will be an added advantage.
Method of Application:
Detailed CV should be sent to:
The Human Resource Manager within one week from the date of this publication
Email: urgentadverts@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by DabuIIIT: 10:59am On Mar 19, 2020
bigpicture001:

Drink your "grow up" syrup....nd stop disgracing ur family with silly comments

Does gbaja not know the content of the planned proposal b4 abaribe raised alarm..?

Myopic fool DT only managed a pass in ur degree...

Word..
These south westerners (some of them though)areso annoying.
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by DabuIIIT: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2020
OROSUNBOLB:

Your inability to stick to one goal and pursue it ruthlessly to a logical conclusion is your greatest undoing as a people. Focus on Biafra project and forget about every other thing. I find it quite amusing when people complain of marginalisation whereas they have politicians representing them in the same government that is marginalising them.

Biafra will never come if the agitators do not change their present approach. Stop electing people to represent your region in the government of Nigeria and advise your people to relocate to the south east region. If you can do this,some of us will begin to take you serious as we truly want you to go ! Good luck to Biafra project.

Shameless.

Hustle so you can have and leave properties/investment,thank you

grin
Re: We Suspended $22.7b Loan Because Of Non-Inclusion Of South East - Gbajabiamila by Aidlyfe: 11:03am On Mar 19, 2020
How can the government of Nigeria propose this loan and not include South East beforehand? So because the South Easterners did not vote massively for PMB, his government can conclude a loan plan without including South East? What baffles me more is the ”E no concern Us” attitude of other regions in Nigeria concerning this? No non south eastern region made any speech against this marginalization?

Many young enlightened Igbo youths never fancied Nnamdi Kanu, his louts and his prophecies but the government of Bihari made Nnamdi Kanu a prophet Elijah; Most of his prophecies about this government have come to pass remaining Jubril’s authencity which I strongly doubt but Buhari is wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Forces Al-mustapha To Retire - The Punch / Deborah Samuel: Sokoto Mob Killed Her Before Over 100 Security Agents - Father / Adorable Photos Of El-Rufai Playing With His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.