Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,758 members, 7,875,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:21 AM

Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State (947 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Coronavirus: Winners Chapel Reacts To Criticism Of Service Held On Sunday 22nd / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by miteolu(m): 5:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Sequel to Lagos Govt directive to control spread of Coronavirus, The Redeemed Christian Church of God has issued memo dated 18th March 2020 on services adjustment and several alternatives that could be adopted.

1. Parishes above 50 members can adopt house fellowship service centre
2. Watch online through dove channel
3. Split services (1st service, 2nd service)

Parishes with less or average 50 members are not affected.

Thank you

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by helinues: 5:57am On Mar 19, 2020
grin

Imagine, Holy spirit wey no fit bind and cast coronavirus.. Which kind holy spirit be that?
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by Citytrend: 5:59am On Mar 19, 2020
Just Weeks after Chanting Happy New Year.
What a world!
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by Lawgod247: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2020
ok
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by thesicilian: 6:12am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:
grin

Imagine, Holy spirit wey no fit bind and cast coronavirus.. Which kind holy spirit be that?
Shut up, before you let your tongue cut your life short.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by helinues: 6:17am On Mar 19, 2020
thesicilian:

You shouldn't have told me to shut up, why not asked your coward holy spirit to cut my tongue without you typing it.. grin grin

Usain Bolt Holly spirit we no get balls...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by thesicilian: 6:22am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:

You shouldn't have told me to shut up, why not asked your coward holy spirit to cut my tongue without you typing it.. grin grin

Usain Bolt Holly spirit we no get balls...
A dog that is bound for destruction will never hear the master's call...
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by helinues: 6:25am On Mar 19, 2020
thesicilian:

A dog that is bound for destruction will never hear the master's call...

A sheepie that is bound for destruction will never make use of his freely given 6 senses until one god of men said so.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by chatinent: 6:30am On Mar 19, 2020
After all, church is a corporate business.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by fishjam: 6:38am On Mar 19, 2020
This is becoming interesting. I just hope there won't be panic, as this is just a proactive measure needed to be taken. I have Brand New Original Shure SM57 for sale for urgent/distress sale. Price is 35k now 25k. U can reach me on 080-64943 297
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by paxonel(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2020
Citytrend:
Just Weeks after Chanting Happy New Year.
What a world!
how come these pastors did not see this coming on new year day? grin

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by pressplay411(m): 6:45am On Mar 19, 2020
paxonel:
how come these pastors did not see this coming on new year day? grin

That, my brother, is the ultimate question.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by mrsage(m): 6:52am On Mar 19, 2020
This is the right approach. Other churches should emulate this.

This is not the time for unnecessary questions. We are here already.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by Acidosis(m): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2020
helinues:
grin

Ignorant talk. Even Jesus Christ was crucified. There were times he was hungry, tired, sleepy, etc. That one is a Christian doesn't mean that a person is immune to prevailing realities or issues, especially those caused by the ineptitude and ignorance of your selected or elected leaders.

Imagine praying to God to close your borders. Does it make sense to you? Would you pray to God to fix the mosquitoe net in your house to prevent Malaria? If you wouldn't do a thing like that, then shut up. You don't own yourself in the first place. You're a mere product/tool, and a creation of what you don't and never will understand. Problem is rather than acknowledge the one who's made you like He did to all things, you've decided to make yourself a tool for the devil.

N:B
Matthew 2:13

When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. "Get up," he said, "take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him."

Only the wise would understand ^ ^
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by segebase(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2020
Tingasa ....religion na scam
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by benuejosh: 7:33am On Mar 19, 2020
Universities will soon be on lock down after this ASUU strike.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by ikorodureporta: 7:41am On Mar 19, 2020
How about BRT buses carrying 59 sitting & 99 standing

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Adjusts Mode Of Service In Lagos & Ogun State by kingxsamz(m): 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
thesicilian:

Naso...

Yeye holy spirit wey no fit pursue virus, na virus dey pursue am.

(1) (Reply)

To Mr Oseun / If I Get Banned For This Then I Will Make It Worth It / Verse(s) Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.