Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,066 members, 7,887,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 08:15 PM

Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States (66537 Views)

List Of Churches Not Ready For Reopening In Lagos, Ogun / Oyedepo: Lagos, Ogun Now Infected With Anti-Church Virus / Tunde Bakare Donates Church Halls To Lagos, Ogun As Isolation Centres (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Makschinchin: 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
TheFreeOne:

Even Christ emphasized on worshipping in spirit and in truth so these pastors such emulate it to save lives and reduce the spread of Covid-19.

Always quoting Scriptures out of context..
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Makschinchin: 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sunnycliff:
This is a trying time for the church. God keep us

Indeed it is. For me, I'll say this is the best time to put our faith into action.. As much as we take precautionary measures of personal hygiene, we should believe God in faith that such disease will never come to us nor our loved ones. Remember that Jesus said that whatever we ask the Father in His Name, He will do it for us
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Mummyfour(f): 9:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
ElonMosque:

Na geepee tank of oil full my head grin grin grin
correct guy, you understand jare.people that are wedding should take note. Few family and friends,the others go see am so social media.person don save money to stock food for house abeg.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by squarelead(m): 9:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
What shall separate you from the love of Christ
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by ashantitope: 10:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Why will you blame the writer? I only blame there follower because FG and State have said it and they have done there part now left to ur to play safe if they like they should continue there program and blame somebody later
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by PDemercado(m): 11:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
Coronavirus is spreading
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by Deyrinsolar(f): 1:25am On Mar 20, 2020
This is the time to build our personal relationship with God, to be solid in the presence of our Father. Not depending on gathering or another person. Seek God's face personally, thrive to know Him on your own, put shame on Satan and his plans to draw you from God. Don't let fear rule you, so you don't stumble. Psalm 91, 144, 23 and so on are the promise he made to those who seek Him truly seek Him.
Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by sirjoe1124(m): 7:30am On Mar 20, 2020
Mizwisdom:

My parent's authority over me is incomparable to God's own. When you accept gays and make your children practice it, you will be susceptible to satanic diseases as a means of punishment to reset your brains. That's why the virus is kind to Africa, we have the blood on our Continent. In Italy yesterday more than 400 people lost their lives but in the whole of Africa where homosexuality isn't tolerated, less than 2 deaths. Think.
What a misleading post from a demented fanatic.

Re: Coronavirus: RCCG Amends Its Worship Schedule In Lagos & Ogun States by timip: 9:51am On Mar 20, 2020
Friends, it's time to pray but not time for critics in Government and church affairs.
Father,please wipe this virus called corona in the world in Jesus amen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / The Church Banner I Saw On My Way In Portharcourt / Vincent & Faith Nzeakor: Achieving Sexual Orgasm In A Christian Marriage (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.