Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,398 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:36 PM

Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health (91383 Views)

The Video Of Kano Empty Isolation Centre Is Fake - Kano State Ministry Of Health / 74 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Kano Confirmed By Governor Ganduje / 40 Persons Infected As NCDC Confirms 4 New Coronavirus Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by ityP(m): 5:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
Sadteen:
This goes to prove that we are on our own in this world but religious fundies will keep praying and putting their hopes in imaginary beings until the virus wipes them off the face of the earth. The Spanish flu of the 1820s claimed over 40 million lives. Where was God? Sleeping I suppose.

Look at how a common virus is threatening the spread of the gospel and people want me to believe religion isn't man made. Churches and mosques are being closed all over the world and this doesn't seem to bother God who apparently cannot do without his children worshiping him

If churches and mosque can be shut down by men then it is safe to conclude they were invented by men. Nothing divine or magical about them. Let's hope this virus doesn't turn out worse than the Spanish flu but if it does, the same humans that closed their churches and mosques will go reopen them after the virus has decimated 1/3 of the human race to resume worship to gods that watched and did nothing. Dumb humans

I mean the church is where people run to when they need miracles why is it being closed now. Is this virus too powerful for them?
Now is the time for religious Gods to prove themselves but they won't; watch how they'd cower behind their followers they are failing and will fail to protect.

Now is the time for the true God; Yahweh, Allah, Zeus or whoever to unite the human race under one religion that is if they truly wanted to save the human race from eternal damnation. Don't come and preach to me the Jesus loves me hackneyed rhetoric when he couldn't prove himself for the whole world. I won't listen

Shame

But Oga, if we don't experience Corona virus and its likes, it shows God is a liar na. Cos in his book, he mentioned that pestilences would be here. So Spanish flu and coronavirus all prove that God is real and that his word is true. He saw in advance. Also, the church is not where people run to for miracles. In fact, any church that is renowned for miracles and healing is fake. One thing is sure: Nothing, not even coronavirus or any other thing would completely eliminate everyone off the surface of earth. Another sure thing is: Whether we die from coronavirus, God would keep us in his limitless memory and restore us to life in a new earth where corona virus and its likes would be a thing of the past.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by seunlayi(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2020
owunabastard:
Why are you guys magnify this virus as if it is dead sentence. Nigerians I know are going out for their normal businesses without any mask to cover thier nose, and bet me this Covid 19 will die a natural death within few weeks.
Do not be surprise that many Nigerians have already passed through this sickness and recovered without knowing what hit them
but giving ourselves false hope won't help, we should deal with reality and beside, China has a better and more preserved customs than us
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Seun(m): 5:38pm On Mar 19, 2020
ityP:
Lmao. Oga, if you know anyone that has coronavirus or is suspected to have, advice him to go to the hospital asap.
Bad idea. If you have the symptoms of Coronavirus, you should self-isolate at home and call the NCDC and/or your local hospital. If the doctors and nurses are not prepared to deal with Coronavirus, you may end up infecting them or other patients. Please stay at home and call them 1st.

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by ityP(m): 5:42pm On Mar 19, 2020
Halo22:
No need for panic, the virus doesn't survive a temperature above 28degrees Celsius and the temperature down here in Nigeria is far above that. So there's nothing to fear, just keep maintaining proper hygienic measures. It is going to be well.

Continue deceiving yourself with this

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Litmus: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Fear not, those of you eager for Nigeria to become Covid capital of the World; what with propensity for lies to be told about Nigeria in addition to unpatriotic and politically motivated Nigerians propensity to exploit a cause for monitory and political advantages respectfully, your anticipation will be rewarded.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Amberon11: 5:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Who told you coronavirus is threatening the spread of the gospel? There has been worse things than this virus and there will be worse things after the virus but it doesn't change the fact that God is still God.

Your ilk curse Hod everyday but when there's a virus you say, "Why did God allow it"? Well you can cry all you want but it won't take a thing from God.
Sadteen:
This goes to prove that we are on our own in this world but religious fundies will keep praying and putting their hopes in imaginary beings until the virus wipes them off the face of the earth. The Spanish flu of the 1820s claimed over 40 million lives. Where was God? Sleeping I suppose.

Look at how a common virus is threatening the spread of the gospel and people want me to believe religion isn't man made. Churches and mosques are being closed all over the world and this doesn't seem to bother God who apparently cannot do without his children worshiping him

If churches and mosque can be shut down by men then it is safe to conclude they were invented by men. Nothing divine or magical about them. Let's hope this virus doesn't turn out worse than the Spanish flu but if it does, the same humans that closed their churches and mosques will go reopen them after the virus has decimated 1/3 of the human race to resume worship to gods that watched and did nothing. Dumb humans

I mean the church is where people run to when they need miracles why is it being closed now. Is this virus too powerful for them?
Now is the time for religious Gods to prove themselves but they won't; watch how they'd cower behind their followers they are failing and will fail to protect.

Now is the time for the true God; Yahweh, Allah, Zeus or whoever to unite the human race under one religion that is if they truly wanted to save the human race from eternal damnation. Don't come and preach to me the Jesus loves me hackneyed rhetoric when he couldn't prove himself for the whole world. I won't listen

Shame
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by ityP(m): 5:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
Seun:
Bad idea. If you have the symptoms of Coronavirus, you should self-isolate at home and call the NCDC and/or your local hospital. If the doctors and nurses are not prepared to deal with Coronavirus, you may end up infecting them or other patients. Please stay at home.

Where person wan come get phone number of NCDC or local hospital?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by afroxyz: 5:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Pinnacle:

English Standard Version (Exodus 23:25)
You shall serve the LORD your God, and he will bless your bread and your water, and He will take sickness away from among you.

Let s be closer to God

Na everything una go carry religion enter. Religion that has not helped you love your neighbour or stop tribalism
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Ibrahiimo(m): 6:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wetin CORONA VIRUS no go see for LAGOS

Why do EVIL things happen mostly in LAGOS, we all know that LAGOS is the SODOM and GOMORRAH of NIGERIA

LAGOS state needs alot of PRAYERS and FASTING to get rid of all EVILS and ATROCITIES committed by Lagos indigens, I advise them to use this CORONA virus holidays to seek for GOD'S mercy

We don't want all these CALAMITIES to have befall LAGOS to escalates to other STATES, all the PASTORS in Nigeria should come and deliver LAGOS, their sins and sins of their FATHER are getting worst daily

NIGERIANS, this is the time Lagos needs your prayers, they are going down DAILY, Lagos is in PERILOUS(Delirious)time

SODOM and GOMORRAH were destroyed in the olden days according to BIBLE because of their SINS, we should not watch LAGOS be destroyed just like THAT.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by mickeymimi: 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
will they shut down Lagos schools?
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by pacespot(m): 6:07pm On Mar 19, 2020
This virus is already among people spreading like wildfire, thank goodness I'm not in Lagos right now, time to keep my social distancing intact. To those who think corona virus is just another virus that is only deadly among the old people, it can leave you with a permanent lung damage even if you recover fully from the virus, both young and old. Those who fully recovered are left with some patterns within their lungs based on x-ray showings, which means it can cause you up to 25% of reduced lung performance through out your life. Due to this, we might still be seeing many corona related deaths many years from now after the virus has been eradicated. Some even predict a seasonal recurrence of the virus just like any flu virus.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Chatbot1234: 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
NigeriaBam:
Don't ask again why we are in this deep ditch anymore!

While The Minister of Agric studied French.
Minister of Education- Accounting.
Minister of Solid Minerals - International Relations.
Minister of Power - Law
Minister of Communications - Law
Minister of Transport-English.

Minister of labour, Dr Chris Ngige - Surgery.

And now: Presidential Committee Against Corona Virus Is Headed By A Lawyer, Boss Mustapha.

Square Peg In A Round Hole.
Now You Understand Why No Country Is Taking Us Serious.

heading a ministry doesnt mean you're going to do the day to day running. you have ps and other people working around the clock, you can have consultants in the field also. you're just a figure head to sign paper, after enough consultations are done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by einsteine(m): 6:10pm On Mar 19, 2020
Halo22:
No need for panic, the virus doesn't survive a temperature above 28degrees Celsius and the temperature down here in Nigeria is far above that. So there's nothing to fear, just keep maintaining proper hygienic measures. It is going to be well.

What is the temperature of your body?

The virus survives body temperature which is 36-37.

Australia is currently hotter than Nigeria and yet they have community transmission.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Adiy(f): 6:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
I am really scared imagine today a stubborn ignorant woman beside my shop wanted to carry my baby so i gave her sanitizer to rub her palm u need to see d way she reacted claiming God won't let her see any corona. Ogun state government are doing nothing about enlightenment of its people when dey no we av more of illiterate Dan literate. Even some literate self.......

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by CanadaOrBust: 7:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
ityP:
n

Big lie

See below

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Seunmama: 7:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
Ibrahiimo:
Wetin CORONA VIRUS no go see for LAGOS

Why do EVIL things happen mostly in LAGOS, we all know that LAGOS is the SODOM and GOMORRAH of NIGERIA

LAGOS state needs alot of PRAYERS and FASTING to get rid of all EVILS and ATROCITIES committed by Lagos indigens, I advise them to use this CORONA virus holidays to seek for GOD'S mercy

We don't want all these CALAMITIES to have befall LAGOS to escalates to other STATES, all the PASTORS in Nigeria should come and deliver LAGOS, their sins and sins of their FATHER are getting worst daily

NIGERIANS, this is the time Lagos needs your prayers, they are going down DAILY, Lagos is in PERILOUS(Delirious)time

SODOM and GOMORRAH were destroyed in the olden days according to BIBLE because of their SINS, we should not watch LAGOS be destroyed just like THAT.
Nawa to you
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by 12inchess: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Seems like Chloroquine is about to save the day. Perhaps if Chloroquine works maybe other antimalaria drugs could be beneficial as well.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Unemadu: 7:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
Lorazepam:
It was expected. The travel ban will not even be enforced till tomorrow, so coronavirus still has 24hours to enter Nigeria. We should better go and stock up our houses with food, because by next week, prices of foodstuff will rise exponentially angry

I laughed when i saw your name.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by PervertProphet: 7:35pm On Mar 19, 2020
[quote author=Sadteen post=87581362][s]This goes to prove that we are on our own in this world but religious fundies will keep praying and putting their hopes in imaginary beings until the virus wipes them off the face of the earth. The Spanish flu of the 1820s claimed over 40 million lives. Where was God? Sleeping I suppose.

Shame[/s]

You write so foolishly that I just have to ask did God personally take your wife?

You lots are like cry babies that never get anything done except whine and complain about God who gave you miserable lots the opportunity to live and talk trash about the Creator.

HE has made you. Now, why don't you solve the Coronavirus issue or were you not made with brains?

Many of the major scientists were and till today are still Christians. Scientists like Isaac Newton, etc. Even Albert Einstein was never an Atheist. They made great contributions but all you Atheists with your empty brains who get on Google and read a thing or two from Dawkins now feel that you now have the guts and requisite knowledge to throw your foolish tantrums at God.

Church, Church, everyday. That very Church built your Nation's First Storey building. That Church stopped the killing of twins. That Church built the first set of schools, hospitals, etc in your country.

What have you or the body of Atheists ever done?
Nada!! Jack nothing!!!

The onus is on you to solve the Coronavirus issue. A lot of organisations both secular and religious bodies have released funds for individuals with brains that can come up the solution to this Coronavirus issue.

Stupid cunt. Now get off your lazy ass and and make use of your brain in taking your family out of poverty by getting a solution to the crisis caused by fellow humans like yourself.

Mankind creates the issue and next heaps the blame on God.
Stop waiting for God and the Church. They are busy and are not your babysitters. HE takes care of those who pray to HIM. Now, if you don't regard HIM then solve the problem yourself.

Geez!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by pk2me: 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2020
12inchess:
Seems like Chloroquine is about to save the day. Perhaps if Chloroquine works maybe other antimalaria drugs could be beneficial as well.
it might just be malaria .
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by 12inchess: 8:05pm On Mar 19, 2020
pk2me:
it might just be malaria .
Or a mutation or new strain of malaria. One thing for sure is that it's not the malaria that the world is used to. DNA of malaria virus has been identified a long time ago
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Halo22: 8:14pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oga go online and verify.
ityP:

Continue deceiving yourself with this
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by ityP(m): 8:21pm On Mar 19, 2020
Halo22:
Oga go online and verify.

No be everything you see online you go believe
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Taiwo20(m): 8:26pm On Mar 19, 2020
The American guy 5hat crossed through the land borders needs 5 correct slap from me.
Infact, he is a satanic agent assigned to import the virus. He should be slapped by fire.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Joystark(f): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
edoairways:

You call me devil angry angry.

No na, it's just a saying.

You're an angel.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by middlebelter(m): 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2020
[/color][color=#990000]
Why are we not hearing any update on contact tracing by the Government of Oyo state where the American spent two solid weeks? I don't want to believe they are gambling with our collective destiny in that state.
What has happened to Lai Mohammed, Ministry of Information, National Orientation Agency etc. Except for the efforts being made by LASG (the Health Commissioner in particular) and the Minister of Health, it appears other Government Agencies at all levels are silent on this Pandemic? All LGA, States and their agencies should he involved in enlightenment campaign.
I am also calling on Seun Osewa but give prominence to threads on Covid-19 and to prevent and treat it.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2020
12inchess:

Or a mutation or new strain of malaria. One thing for sure is that it's not the malaria that the world is used to. DNA of malaria virus has been identified a long time ago
nawa for u o, is malaria a virus? Who told it is a virus?

It is a tropical disease whose causative organism is the plasmodium spp (of which falciparum is commonest in Nigeria) a protozoa parasite transmitted by the female anopheles mosquito.

Protozoan cells are eurkayotic just like human cell which is also eukaryotic.

That is why till tomorrow malaria will always be a stubborn parasite.
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by Kkkem: 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2020
God help us oooo
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by gideonvalor98(m): 9:52pm On Mar 19, 2020
Which plane dey carry them come our country sef? This oyinbo people dey wicked o, why will you allow infected people travel in first instance sef? This people no like Africa a bit

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by edoairways: 10:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
Joystark:

No na, it's just a saying.

You're an angel.
I know just kidding wink cheesy
Re: Coronavirus: 4 New Cases In Lagos, Nigeria Confirmed By State Ministry Of Health by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2020
haleymoon:
The fallout of this corona virus in most African countries will be massive in proportion, no adequate facilities or containment procedures to begin with in the first place.
Yes oo starting from your environment

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Many People Are Using Paracetamol To Cook Meat! / Renua, Femi Giwa-Amu’s Daughter Commits Suicide After Rape Accusations / Stretch Marks Removal Procedure Goes Wrong, Lady Cries Out (Graphic Photo, Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.