Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,854 members, 7,930,980 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 01:15 PM

We are been intimidated by a CEO - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / We are been intimidated by a CEO (944 Views)

Why Men Get Intimidated By Richer/successful Women / Please Help Me, I'm Been Intimidated By Men Of The Nigerian Army / Bayo Adedeji, Wakanow CEO: I Pay My Chef N100k But Caught Him Stealing From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We are been intimidated by a CEO by VirusVaccine: 3:59pm On Mar 19, 2020
I know that this will long but I will try to explain from the onset and please do not mind my typo errors and grammar structure. My sister’s friend who is also a like a family friend is living with my sister in a city and this my sister's friend who is also a family friend have a junior sister who is less than 18 years is also living at same city but different houses she had the opportunity to work at motel because she was awaiting to seat for her wace so she can raise money to fund her education because they lost their both parents at tender age. While working at the motel as a secretary, she sense an opportunity within the motel which the motel lacks which was shawarma and barbecue and she decided to speak with the CEO “ (age 49, previously married and currently has a girl but do not have any child because it was claimed the CEO is impotent and also for same reason the first wife divorced him because of his impotency) ” about it which asked for a rental space within the motel but she was told if she starts she will be paid monthly instead of paying them rentage and she obviously agreed and she started; few week after she also started cooking other foods so she can make more money instead of focusing on only shawarma and barbecue and as time goes on, the CEO of the motel started crushing on her. She was still young, never had any basic idea about relationships and was faithful to her boyfriend which she haven’t had any sexual encounter with and was keeping her virginity till she attained full age of 18 above and the CEO knew about her virginity status and her current boyfriend. She was exposed to the public, she was always having advance from guys who poses as customers to have relationships with her which she never had dealings with any of the guys who wanted to fleet with her. The CEO who had become a monitoring spirit on the other hand was always angry and jealous about seeing guys around her. After a while the CEO got crazily attracted to her Harding working attitude, Making of extra income for the organization through the idea of the shawarma and barbecue, Business ideas orientation, and other qualities I cannot see because it wasn’t my eye balls that was inside of the CEO’s socket. The crazy love for an under age got so strong that a 49 years old CEO moved her from the staff quarters provided for the motel staffs to a one bed room flat, paid and furnished and told to start living there because he wanted to entice her, desperate to have her And also easy Avenue to molest her. Things got worse that the CEO stopped her from preparing shawarma and barbecue because of jealousy of seeing other guys around her of which they never shared any commonalities. She started staying at home and also started looking for another place she could work in the process she gave her virginity to her boyfriend and got pregnant. Few weeks later she noticed she was pregnant and told her friend (a nurse) who she accommodated because she was scared of staying alone and the nurse friend gave her injection to terminate the pregnancy and also took her to a medicine herbalist. The pregnancy did not get terminated but rather got affected without her knowledge. Along the line the 49 years CEO noticed the pregnancy and told her to give him the baby without the knowledge of the impregnator (her boyfriend) and due to fear and authoritative powers she had no choice than to accept. Few days later her impregnator also noticed her being pregnant and told her he is ready to man up his Responsibilities but due to the fact the the impregnator was young and inexperienced, he was being overpowered using the NPF as a told to scare him away and taking over the baby. Fast forward, her elder sister also noticed and went to her and she narrated her story which she took her out of the house to where she is staying so she can be able to care for her. While staying for her elder sister and my sister she had serious bleeding and was rushed to the hospital where it was said that the initial drugs given to her by her nurse friend was the reason she lost the ppregnancy. My sister and her elder sister started getting treats from the CEO that they terminated his baby and during the period I came to stay with my elder sister and I heard about the story and I was dumbfounded. Few weeks she got a place where she would be doing her shawarma and barbecue Business and she started instead of being at home because of the distance and time she closes from work, she decided to be staying at her house again (the one bed room self contained rented by the CEO). One week working her Nurse friend and the CEO came to her house 5am and the nurse friend accused her of how she was bringing boys to the house to sleep with her, cooking to give different guys and also living the house 4pm and come 10/11pm to meet different boys which she never did as it seems the nurse(her friend) was jealous and also ready to take over as CEO girlfriend. After lot of arguments she left the house to my sister’s house and I personally was the first person she meant because I was home when she came after explanation of how she was wrongfully accused I felt her pain and I called the CEO and told him that the girl in question is a little girl and doesn’t want to have an affair with you and that he should allow her to pack her things from his apartment later same day my sister and her elder also came and they called and said the same words. The CEO told us that she should come and take the keys the the appartment so that she can continue her work at the new shawarma and barbecue stand. While she left the next day believing the CEOs words, she got there and was locked up in the CEO office which the CEO called the Police and they seized her phone. We called and called but no response it took the intervention of her aunt who leaves abroad to call the CEO before she allowed her and freed her. The next morning the CEO brought a letter from the NPF investigation department inviting me and my sister. Which I don’t know what the outcome will be. Please we are responsible individuals without any influence and we will need advices and help as the CEO is termed to be influential.

1 Like

Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by VirusVaccine: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2020
Please Mod move to FP.
cc lalasticlala
cc MissyB3
cc Fynestboi
cc seun
cc mynd44
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by VirusVaccine: 4:08pm On Mar 19, 2020
tongue
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by OlawaleBammie: 4:43pm On Mar 19, 2020
Aahhh, this one too strong pass my knowledge oo

Legal practitioners in the ous pls come over

Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by sisisioge: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm so sorry about my insensitivity appearance. The crawling baby and dog above didn't help. I'm coming...

Ok, you guys shouldn't worry at all...just keep hammering on how the CEO is camping/sleeping with an underage girl first. The mofo will drop the case.

Meanwhile, what kind of family let an underage girl work by herself in a hotel to the extent that the CEO is renting a special accommodation for her away from her family? Please straighten your ways and protect that lil girl! All this your one paragraphed epistle would have been averted had you guys been more in her life/affairs. It is well.

4 Likes

Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by LadySarah: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Explain to a lawyer cos only I no follow in the police station has implications .
But I partly blame your sis. They should have accommodated her instead of she living alone and being a prey to the CEO and other boys?
How all of them knew she is a virgin shows her naivety.
A 17 yr old girl still needs guidance.
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by nnamdibig(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
Desperate evil CEO.
But why will your friend allow a man in his 40s rent a whole one bedroom flat for a girl less than 18?? and still allow her accept such gift??
These moves are recipe for disaster.
When they knew the man is impotent and all that was the time they should have kept the relationship as platonic as possible. Come work go home and get paid.....while staying where other staffs stays. highest na to sack her.
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by Mizwisdom(f): 5:13pm On Mar 19, 2020
When CEO camps under 18 in a self contained flat, what was going through all your minds?
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by OmayieHenry(m): 5:25pm On Mar 19, 2020
Wow... let us wait for the elders and lawyers in the house because this seems to be an intimidating, child abuse, use of power to oppress amongst others.
What kind of a CEO is that.? undecided undecided undecided
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by grafixdon: 7:24pm On Mar 19, 2020
When the ceo was renting/furnishing an apartment for your 17 years old sis, you didn't complain...

You've comiited a terrible offense by terminating that pregnancy... That's murder
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by bukatyne(f): 8:09pm On Mar 19, 2020
@VirusVaccine:

You all lost your claim to 'responsible people' when you were comfortable with a 17yr old girl
1. Working a motel
2. Staying in an apartment rented by a man who obviously has interest in her.

It is this greed manifested by the family and girl that led you into this mess.

The girl was lucky that things went sour between both parties and had opportunity to start afresh yet una 'longerthroat' and 'entitlement' still thought somehow, you can stay in Mr. CEO's house for free.

A CEO that can use police to claim a child that is not his will also have the 'powers' to frame you guys up. Just ignore the 'CEO' and move on. No more sharmawa peddling, osho free housing and the likes.

Cut ties with the man and MOVE THE HECK ON!

Except you want to pawn your sister to him; then do it quick before the CEO gets another offer. undecided

And while at it, treat that girl so her reproductive system is not ruined.

This event will teach you all that there is no free lunch in freetown and conduct yourselves with more self-respect and contentment.
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by bukatyne(f): 8:12pm On Mar 19, 2020
OmayieHenry:
Wow... let us wait for the elders and lawyers in the house because this seems to be an intimidating, child abuse, use of power to oppress amongst others.
What kind of a CEO is that.? undecided undecided undecided

Oh please!

When sisi was collecting house, what was she and family thinking?

And the OP confirmed that the CEO (I find this funny grin grin grin) was always interested in the girl.

SO his intend was clear.
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by xtivin2: 4:36am On Mar 20, 2020
The CEO has been bleeping the so called underage girl for long and the story is too one sided.

1 Like

Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 20, 2020
All parties are wayward, CEO and mistress. Tell the young mistress to resign and walk away. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by Winneygirl(f): 10:45am On Mar 20, 2020
Jagajaga story.
Let her return everything belonging to the CEO.
She has no support system and is looking to the wrong people for support.
Get her out of this mess. Help her source funds to continue her sharwama/food business in a new location if possible.
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by GboyegaD(m): 10:55am On Mar 20, 2020
You should quickly seek the advice of a lawyer and inform your parents on recent happenings.
Re: We are been intimidated by a CEO by Nobody: 11:32pm On Mar 20, 2020
The girl is not telling the truth. I'm sure the boss was sleeping with her. Why didn't she refuse his gifts then?

(1) (Reply)

My House Help Poured Detergent In Our Red Oil And We Have Eating It / Husband And Wife Worshipping/attending Separate Church. Right Or Wrong? / Facts About Quiet People!!?!??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.